+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2786Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4047639;
    Just the old one that Dina forged the consent for Lexi to be on the show and nearly lost custody of her when Danielle clued the ex-husband/Lexi's dad in on the scam...
    Ohhh Thank You so much! That is soo much better than the only one I had heard? read? dreamed? that had to do with the initial negotiations for them all to be on the show, something about Danielle having said sure she would go in with the Manzo tribesfolk and share (and I assume the critical point was chip in for) the lawyer, so the Manzos went and got one with a high thread count or something, then Danielle reneged, and with little or no notice, waltzed in with her very own lawyer just for her, and separate negotiations, resulting in each of the tribesfolk having to pay more money than they had planned to spend.

But even your story, though I can understand how it would make them all very angry with her, still just doesn't seem to account for the primal rage, the visceral hatred, that has seemed, on past reunion shows, to go way beyond typical reality show hyperbolic emotion enhancement.

Not that I have any theories, just a sort of vague but persistent notion that there is some event or events that have not been shared or aired - or even rumored - and that it has not just heightens my speculation of how truly and unspeakably awful a thing it must have been...
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4047317;
    I know that it's unkind of me to say this, but I think Ashley looks "drawn" - as in a comic book character. There's something flat and 2-dimensional looking about her face. Come to think of it, Danielle looks drawn, too (like a caricature). And Jacqueline looks more like a Mardi Gras parade puppet or a blow up doll. There's something eerie looking about all of them.
    Poppy Fields, I've wanted to say that out loud, but I'm so negative and hard on these characters, it seemed uber unkind. But yes, what very odd looks, all of what you said. Ashley's flat face, flat eyes, flat body, all very strange. Also Tess has such a huge head, huge big strange face-- she's beautiful, but almost warped beautiful like somekinda' fatbutt Toulouse-Lautrec painting.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by bahurupiya;4047338;
    :

The one I saw featured a blip of Theresa grabbing Andy Cohen and plopping him soundly down in his chair like a rag doll - and another of Andy chasing Jacqueline, I think, across the studio and grabbing her, apparently with the intention of dragging her back to the set!
    Just reading this makes me laugh out loud!!!! And LOL s'more!!! I can hardly wait to see it.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

FORT Fanatic

NJ Housewife Danielle Staub Performs LIVE -- WPIX

I'll let the video speak for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;4047213;
    I just think Bravo set up the whole Caroline/Danielle showdown mtg. Caroline is smart enough to know that there is no getting through to Danielle. That was pure Bravo.

And it's curious that Bravo has "fired" Danielle from next season. Maybe that was Caroline's bargain with Bravo producers (?) I'll do this whole show down with Danielle but the bi-atch is not coming back on the show.

((even though this showdown was filmed last Dec. and Danielle was fired last week))

Love Lauren Manzo. What a smart, bright and beautiful girl.

Can't Stand Ashley. She's an idiot. Ungrateful bitty.

Why does Danielle's daughters always look like they are deer caught in headlights when their mother speaks to them? They have that fear in their eyes that if they don't say what Danielle WANTS them to say then they will get in trouble. Girls - runaway. Go to your Dad's house. NOW.
    Maidstone, I think you nailed it. Caroline seemed as if her heart was not really into the Beverly showdown, and she didn't stand up for herself very well at all- sooo many things she could have pointed out but didn't. I said Caroline was about to look foolish for the Bravo cameras, and IMHO she did just that. The showdown did nothing to polish her image, but made her look weak in a thuggish kind of way.

BTW-- I love reading what everyone has to say here!
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;4047684;

OMG, the video spoke to me alright. It told me #$)*L@ $*&#)# *#@)! *%&) $%it!!

OMG...that video!! I had a hard time playing it on my computer...it kept freezing up....but of what I did hear...well...good thing there was more music than singing. Danielle's voice was so out of key. Didn't you just love D's shirt...."Danielle's mafia"....that's the term she used on Monday's episode when she was going to meet Caroline...guess she was just setting up a future marketing phrase as opposed to really referring to having "mafia" types around her to protect her. Those "security" guards probably didn't really have guns...I bet they were just actors. Next thing you know, she'll be selling shirts and all kinds of things with that catch-phrase. Just wait...

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;4047684;

I'm afraid to watch!!!!!!!!

The music video of Danielle was horrorific! The dancers were not very good, appearing to be unpolished in their act but nothing as bad as Danielle's "singing!!" She made Kim Z - RHof Atlanta - sound good!

Jaq is spineless when dealing with Ashley, who needs some serious lessons in how to behave. She's a spoiled brat who gets away with whatever she feels like doing with rarely any consequences to her actions. She did not deserve any mercy/or dismissal of charges like Caroline wanted. She did the crime, she does the time (fine.) Her mother & stepfather need to pull in the reins. They probably paid for her nose job, her clothes, her car, etc so how is she supposed to learn to be responsible???

And what the heck does Danielle mean when she starts talking in some kind of trendy lingo, saying: "I own my mistakes. I embrace my mistakes."
    Of course, you own it.... you did it! It's like when people (particularly celebs)get caught doing something and say that they take 'full responsibility' for it. Well, yeah!! who else would be responsible for it? Just seems like stupid-speak to me.

Juicy Joe seems so bored with everything lately, particularly his wife and appears to be wishing to be anywhere but where he is.

Without Danielle, there's really no story to watch with these people and I say that, even though I can't stand/am bored by/dislike the Danielle/Manzo feud storyline.

Teresa is showing us more and more how utterly low class she is by continuing to open her mouth to speak. You never know what new and ridiculous statements will come out, proving there is very little brain matter involved.

And I've reached my limit on tolerating such poor examples of parents that we see on this show. I'm still cringing from watching Danielle's daughters encouraged to hug strange men they've never met before!!!!

Glad this season is over and, of course, I wouldn't miss the reunion for anything but am not sure I'll continue to watch this show.

well, with Danielle gone, there will still be plenty of opportunities to see Teresa to make a fool of herself and we can still watch Jacqueline attempt to parent Ashley

+ Reply to Thread