+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2703Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4047007;
    Because they haven't attacked her! It's true that Danielle has set out to hurt people in the Manzo/Laurita clan as well as the Guidices. Setting aside our personal feelings for any of these people, I don't know how anyone can deny that.

I think Caroline's intentions were good. I think she just wants to be done, really and truly. And if Danielle could have just gone into it with the intention of putting it to rest, they could have accomplished that. If she really, truly wanted to be done with these people, she wouldn't have read all sorts of crazy intentions into that text message, she would have just said, okay, and done it.
    I still don't see the reason for this meeting. Caroline's intentions were not good. If you want to be done with somebody - ignore them! Caroline shouldn't have called the meeting and Danielle should have listened to her little girl- politely decline the invitation. They don't have to settle any thing; they are not friends so what's the point? I personally will not accept an invitation to talk with people that don't like me - what's there to talk about - go your own way and I go mine. These people are consumed with the issue of Danielle - she's like their drug and the fact that not one adult in that family can rationally see what is going on -men and women alike- is mind bugling really. Danielle followed these people on their Italian vacation for goodness sake, she is with them @ dinner, @ every freaking gathering. My question is if you hate her so much, why do you keep talking about her?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;4047145;
    I don't know if I could watch it or not. It has deviated from being campy fun--I don't enjoy watching nastiness to that level and also Tess's voice when it is screeching in anger is like nails on a chalkboard. I am curious, though, how she thinks Danielle has the power to break up her family--for one horrifying moment, I had this image of Danielle and Juicy together.

I will defintely stay up to watch it! I thought last night's show was hilarious. Could that meeting have been any more staged? The premise was ridiculous - and so was the discussion. Danielle really couldn't think of a response to Caroline's question? And Caroline couldn't just present a request (like "how about dropping the charges against this kid?"), and instead winds up dropping a couple of ad hominems , effectively ending all discussion? It seemed out of character for both of them. Very amusing, very entertaining.

How cute were those babies? How wise does young Derek seem compared to his girlfriend? I enjoyed this episode enough to watch it again this week.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;4047152;
    You are exactly right. They have done nothing to explain what Danielle has done that is so horrible they all have to gang up on her. I certainly have not seen anything that justified all that. She at most is just an annoyance, but something that should be ignored. Normal people would just ignore each other. I don't know the area where they live, but it doesn't look like they live in such a small place taht it would be hard to ignore each other. I am tired of this storyline of everybody vs Danielle.

I also can't stand Ashley. She deserves the assault charges and dropping them would do absolutely no good for her. If my kid did that, I would light them up like a Christmas tree--even at that age and I would not help her with the assault charges she stupidly brought on herself.

I wonder if Carolyn was made to do it by Bravo or if she really wanted to. Also, Danielle should realize that Carolyn is smarter than the other women--If she wanted to do something to Danielle--she would wait until the cameras aren't on and do it in secret--not in the open where her hired muscle is present.
    Your last statement is exactly the reason why Caroline shouldn't have done this. Danielle likes drama, she over does everything. I mean what the heck is she taking bodyguards everyhwere for? Caroline should have known better. I read somewhere that Danielle got the pink slip, so who are they going to gang up against then. If Danielle goes, so goes the show as there really is no storyline but everybody vs. Danielle. Are those lovely girls really hers? Thank God for thier dad.

Until last night, Caroline was the only one who had not filmed with Danielle at all during the season. I would be willing to bet money that there is something in those Bravo contracts about each housewife having to film at least once per season with each of the other housewives. This was Bravo's doing.

I have no doubt that Caroline never believed for a second that she would be able to get Danielle to drop the charges against Ashley. or that she would be able to convince ms Love and Light to just let it go and move on with her life.

The end of the show where Danielle made her girls thank the creepy 'bodyguards' for keeping her safe from her imagined danger....that creeped me out. totally

When Derek told Ashley she should know her place, I was all like "oh no he did'n!!!!!" but he was kinda right. That one is a good kid. I hope he helps her mature some.

Even though that 'meeting' was obviously set up by Bravo I thoght it was funny. 'You're a clown Danielle, and your life is a joke'. Good one Caroline. I wonder if Bravo paid for the driver and bodyguard for Danielle? Caroline should have listened to her daughter when she said Danielle would not listen to anything she said. She was right.
    I can't wait until the reunion show next week. Andy better wear protective gear for this one!

What has Danielle done....let's see:

Danielle went to the Brownstown and caused trouble then went around telling people that she was being kicked out because the placed was owned by the Manzo's. This was not true and she knew It.

She tried to cause trouble between Dina and her ex-husband regarding Lexie.

She lied about threats that Ashley made to her when Ashley pulled her hair. Lies that Kim G confirmed as did a body guard at the event it took place.

She creates situations to make members of the Manzo/Laurita family look bad. Christine's luncheon that Danielle had that Dina and Jacqueline told her they weren't attending well before the lunch took place. But she deliberately had too empty chairs there and made it sound like they canceled at the last minute.

She has also made several negative comments about all the kids in the Manzo/Laurita/Guidice family. When nothing but nice things have been said about her kids.

These are not physical attacks but there is malicious intent behind all of her actions.

The only one in the M/L/G family that has 'attacked' her is Teresa and Ashley. I'd was really wanting to hear what Manzo/Laurita has done to her besides what I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;4047161;
    Your last statement is exactly the reason why Caroline shouldn't have done this. Danielle likes drama, she over does everything. I mean what the heck is she taking bodyguards everyhwere for? Caroline should have known better. I read somewhere that Danielle got the pink slip, so who are they going to gang up against then. If Danielle goes, so goes the show as there really is no storyline but everybody vs. Danielle. Are those lovely girls really hers? Thank God for thier dad.
    I also think that Carolyn, knowing those types she has been hanging around with, also should be careful about being around Danielle--she could probably find someone to really do something awful to them because she isn't stable and I wouldn't be surprised if something happend where she ended up in jail. Of course, maybe those thugs are just hired actors, but they don't seem like good people.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I think they are all malicious gossips - without exception. Even the husbands and kids get into it. Dina, Caroline, Teresa, and Jaq all seem to revel in talking trash about Danielle and Danielle about them. In terms of malicious gossip, it's definitely a two-way street both on the show and in their Bravo blogs (where, by the way, Caroline described Danielle's daughters as "empty-eyed and socially awkward" and refused to apologize when called out on it there). They are all filled to the gills with ill will, or they do a credible job of acting like they are. Maybe that's what they get paid to do.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4047159;
    I will defintely stay up to watch it! I thought last night's show was hilarious. Could that meeting have been any more staged? The premise was ridiculous - and so was the discussion. Danielle really couldn't think of a response to Caroline's question? And Caroline couldn't just present a request (like "how about dropping the charges against this kid?"), and instead winds up dropping a couple of ad hominems , effectively ending all discussion? It seemed out of character for both of them. Very amusing, very entertaining.

How cute were those babies? How wise does young Derek seem compared to his girlfriend? I enjoyed this episode enough to watch it again this week.
    I do agree last night's show was entertaining and also that meeting. I was more talking about the reunion show with Tess's screechy voice. I dont have a high tolerance for her, though I probably end up watching--maybe with the closed captioning on for her parts. I don't think i can take another season of everyone vs Danielle. If it is like that, I will never watch again.

Derek is very wise. How did he end up with that idiot?

FORT Fan

I didn't even finish the episode last night, Danielle is too much. I finally had to fastforward through her scene with Danny when she was cleaning her closet - she just kept repeating herself, it was so annoying!

I'm already skipping DC, I may watch Atlanta only because they have new castmates, but after last seasons OC, NY and this trainwreck - I think I'm done. Some of these episodes are really uncomfortable to watch, and they're exhausting too. When OC first started, it was kind of interesting to see how they lived, what they did, etc. But it now everything is so scripted - I don't believe for one second that any of us would be in the same room, let alone request a meeting, with someone that we detested so much. This crap just doesn't happen in real life.

+ Reply to Thread