+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 764 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139539 ... LastLast
Like Tree2841Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I've heard "breasticles"; Archie Bunker used to call them "dairies".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3494132;
    For my snarky friends:

recaps - Gawker

Ahhhh - thank you's.

Love that Richard Lawson.

Maid

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3493973;
    In the previews it appears that Teresa calls someone (Danielle?) a bitch and a ho, flips the table over and her husband appears to be holding her back from going after someone (again, Danielle?).

And it looked like Dina was holding Teresa's mouth/face over Joe holding Teresa's arms/body back.

There were definitely two of 'em holding Teresa back. Her new bubbies are on a warpath.

Watch out Dimielle.

Maid

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;3495358;
    Her new bubbies are on a warpath.
    Hilarious, Maid!!

And yes, to the poster who asked, they said BUBbies, not BOOBies. It's sorta cute, I guess, and it seems like bubbie enhancement is common with that group, except for Caroline, who is naturally endowed. I didn't care for Caroline at first, but now I like her a lot (nothing to do with bubbies). Help! I can't stop saying bubbies!!

FORT Regular

Am I going crazy, or were there 37 pages for this show?

Anyway, I swore I wasn't going to watch this season but I caught a marathon and got sucked into this trainwreck.

Caroline: I like her. A lot. She's a no nonsense, tell it like it is person and I respect that. What you see is what you get with her. I'm surprised I like her so much because on the previews I couldn't stand her.

Dina: I like her too. I LOVE Lexie... Yea, she didn't go to Greece to visit the dad; she went with the dad to visit his parents.

Teresa: I have not one thing in common with her, yet I think it would be fun to hang out with her for a day. I think I'd be like Dina: roll my eyes at everything she does... but she's entertaining to say the least. I don't like how she's parenting, but that's not my problem.

Jaqueline: while she probably does have a large heart, there is no way I could deal with her. She does need boundaries-- BADLY. She says she doesn't need the drama, yet there she goes getting involved in everything. I dislike her daughter a lot... she reminds me of the leathery-tan woman's daughters on RHOC.

Danielle: oh, man, where to start? I also think she was not on the phone with anyone when she was supposedly talking to her ex. Danielle seems to have plenty of problems and I think it's sick (as in mentally sick) how she keeps saying her girls are her only friends. I LOVE her eldest daughter-- she has Danielle's number and I think as soon as she is able, she will be a gone pecan. What makes me think the whole book story is accurate is because Danielle denied *everything* and called herself a "victim of circumstance". She's so emotionally damaged that she is absolutely toxic to anyone around her. But, yeah, the season would be boring without her.

For next week, it looked as if Dina and Teresa's husband were restraining her from going at someone and in a frame by frame it looked like Dina was mouthing "stop it" to her (as in stop it you are making a scene and this other person is looking better because of it...)

FORT Fogey

I loved Caroline at the "spa" party. When she was talking about how she didn't fit in with them, it made her more vulnerable - and hilarious.

"I don't dress the same..... my boobs are real...." LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3495205;
    I have heard them called Boobies or bubbies I think it is just the Jersey accent. In my family we call them tata's or Naughty bits,lol. I like Joe & Teresa I think he does love his wife and he just wanted her to be happy so he got her the boobies.
    I have no doubt that he loves her. Yes, he may consider her a trophy wife, but he is extremely appreciative of how she takes care of the 3 girls.
    And, yes, he didn't argue with her getting the boob job, as he said....happy wife, happy life. I just wish he/she would have gone with the full B and not the C. When very flat women, like Theresa, go from nothing to very big, they don't realize how it's going to feel on their body. She should have listened to Dina who now regrets her choice to go so big.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by izdatayat;3495624;
    how she's parenting, but that's not my problem.

Danielle: oh, man, where to start? I also think she was not on the phone with anyone when she was supposedly talking to her ex. Danielle seems to have plenty of problems and I think it's sick (as in mentally sick) how she keeps saying her girls are her only friends. I LOVE her eldest daughter-- she has Danielle's number and I think as soon as she is able, she will be a gone pecan. What makes me think the whole book story is accurate is because Danielle denied *everything* and called herself a "victim of circumstance". She's so emotionally damaged that she is absolutely toxic to anyone around her. But, yeah, the season would be boring without her.
    .)
    Actually, I don't understand it. If you think about it, Danielle has done nothing wrong to anyone on that show. In fact, she did everything she could to be friends with them, even tolerating the insults thrown at her in her own home at the "spa party." It's one thing not to like someone because of bad vibes or chemistry, but they all have been mean-spirited towards her, if not bullies.

FORT Fogey

As always I'm revising my opinions fast...talk about first impressions being deceiving.

Caroline I've come to like because she is more down to earth than the previews made her out to be. In other words, we're seeing her feminine side and not the tank-like mafia moll that they showed at first. And lordy that women does produce handsome sons.

Danielle I've come to like because I came to the same conclusion that canuck did. What's she actually been proven to have done that's so bad, other than having bad judgement in her twenties when it comes to friends? There's rumor and speculation, but there's also a dismissal of all charges. She seems to have some issues (like with men) but had guccimodel been a hot sexy dude a la Max, nobody would have said anything. Had baldy not been a sleazebaldy but treated her right, she'd have been cheered for dating a younger man.

And she stood up for us 'mos!

Dina's not a bitch no matter how much she tries to appear like one. She's a big huge softy who's wubbly bubbly about her daughter, mature about the contact with the ex- and his family and clearly hard-working.

Jackie has a backbone but I think she shies away from drama. If she's from Las Vegas originally she's probably just a lot more laid back than the East Coast people she's trying to befriend or befamily. It must be horrible to be put in the middle like that.

Theresa's unstable. Look how she was Danielle's friend, all nice, except once Danielle said something about her precious juicy husbulldozer, she turns on her. Theresa called Danielle 'garbage' when the other ladies, who might have been supposed to join in the name-calling just said that if "the book" turned out to be accurate, then they had a big problem with Danielle. Caroline even said that she'd apologize if it was all a misunderstanding. Theresa kept repeating her "garbage" line over and over, whining, like she was trying to convince the others to agree with her. Then she invites Danielle to dinner.

I think she lied about husbulldozer wanting to do the dance lessons. She claims not to be a stage mother but frankly, does anyone buy it? To me she's far more desperate for attention or a role in the world than Danielle. I know I wouldn't trust her - she turns her faces on people too fast to be trusted.

But all in all, as I always do 3/4 of the way through one of these shows, I would really like it if all the women would get along, rather than bruising and bashing each other.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's one thing to be invited into a group; it's another thing to keep banging at the door to be let into a group that doesn't want you. Danielle needs to get a clue and some dignity.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread