+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 761 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138538 ... LastLast
Like Tree2787Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

In the previews it appears that Teresa calls someone (Danielle?) a bitch and a ho, flips the table over and her husband appears to be holding her back from going after someone (again, Danielle?). Hope the new size C bubbies don't get hurt!
    About Danielle: I think she really loves her daughters but discussing her personal probelms and love life with them is wrong. The little one seemed really uncomfortable. I think you should be a Mom to your kids but not their best friend like that.

For my snarky friends:

recaps - Gawker

In the previews, it also looks like Danielle walks into that restaurant with the two girls. As if it was a planned meet and eat with everyone else from this group.

I hope those girls, and all the other kids, were sitting far enough away from all that action. If it really does turn out to be as explosive as it appears, I wish they would have kept all the kids at home.

I, too, never noticed how flat Teresa really was until she had on that bikini. And was standing next to that other woman wearing the same bikini.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Are they really calling those things "bubbies" and not "boobies"?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3494163 View Post
    Sadly, yes.

These women , these women *shakes head*

I do like Jackie though. She's nice, too nice perhaps, but she would never double cross you.
    After watching the old episodes through yesterday: When Danielle was on the phone with her ex, I got the feeling that she really wasn't on the phone with anyone..... She was just acting like she was....

Danielle's "Boytoy" looked relieved she was breaking up with him,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3493230;
    The whole way Joe was trying to "sneak a peek" at the new girls told me a lot about his character. In not so flattering ways.
    I think in some ways he doesn't really see Theresa, but a 'trophy wife.' I mean I know she giggles and all but she's not the moron he treats her as. There's something very mercenary about those two - how she is so cloyingly sexual with him and he passes her dough like it was going out of style. They seem like two people who've never really grown up and I didn't like his 'gaylord' comments.

I mean, um, excuse me, but wasn't it HE who wanted the dance lessons? Who'd he think would be teaching it if not a dance instructor.

In this episode he seems to me to treat her like a sex toy that babysits. Oh, sure, it's an expensive babysitting bed dolly, but it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3494163;
    I only heard "boobies" never "bubbies". Maybe I could go back and listen but I had the show on three times in a row and never picked up on "bubbies". It didn't bother me when her husband peeked at the "girls". She asked him how it looked the minute he came in. Being that she was so flat before you could really see the difference right after the surgery and through the track suit. I felt more like he was looking at how bandaged up she was. He was being careful and barely touched her. I would have done the same thing!
    I'm counting the minutes until the next show. I HOPE that the fight is as satisfying as it appears to be. I've been disappointed before with upcoming clips but I just know that this will be THE BEST EVER!!!!!! (heh-heh)

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3495193;
    I only heard "boobies" never "bubbies". Maybe I could go back and listen but I had the show on three times in a row and never picked up on "bubbies". It didn't bother me when her husband peeked at the "girls". She asked him how it looked the minute he came in. Being that she was so flat before you could really see the difference right after the surgery and through the track suit. I felt more like he was looking at how bandaged up she was. He was being careful and barely touched her. I would have done the same thing!
    I'm counting the minutes until the next show. I HOPE that the fight is as satisfying as it appears to be. I've been disappointed before with upcoming clips but I just know that this will be THE BEST EVER!!!!!! (heh-heh)
    I have heard them called Boobies or bubbies I think it is just the Jersey accent. In my family we call them tata's or Naughty bits,lol. I like Joe & Teresa I think he does love his wife and he just wanted her to be happy so he got her the boobies.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread