+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 802 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137537 ... LastLast
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The whole way Joe was trying to "sneak a peek" at the new girls told me a lot about his character. In not so flattering ways.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3492931;
    I feel sorry for Jacqueline because she is a nice person. Nice people tend to get trampled on by the Danielles of the world and are too nice to say no to them.
    Don't EVEN get me started on her nasty daughter. She needs her arse kicked -- royally.

Danielle's daughters are lovely. Go figure.

Teresa is so over the top and tacky, but I still enjoy watching her. She's like a little kid the way she gets so excited about "stuff". She doesn't seem to care about other people's stuff, she just enjoys her stuff. Her kids were so funny at that restaurant. I hope they leave a big tip for the staff!

My husband didnt like how Jacq took back thinking about giving her the car after the photo shoot. I thought she was being a brat just like jacq did, here your mom is doing something nice for you...I think she has the right idea...hold off until summer school is over and then TALK about it, dont just give it to her!!

I honestly never paid attention to how small teresa actually was until this episode. It was always her eyes I am drawn to. But then again I am not a man so i dont tend to look at the bubbies first anyway.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3493230;
    The whole way Joe was trying to "sneak a peek" at the new girls told me a lot about his character. In not so flattering ways.

Well, he IS her husband and he DID pay for them. He should be the first to see them IMHO

lol, right. i don't even remember him trying to sneak a peek, but what man wouldn't??

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3493679;
    Well, he IS her husband and he DID pay for them. He should be the first to see them IMHO

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3493230;
    Isn't he her husband?

I thought Theresa and the girls dressed in their zebra print were really cute.
    I love how much these mommies (housewives) really love their kids.

Wow, what happens during the finale at the dinner? I played the previews in slow motion and it looks like they edited it to appear Joey grabbing Teresa in anger. I believe it is in concern, though - at least I hope!

FORT Fogey

It did look like he was being aggressive with her, but maybe he was trying to back her away from someone to protect her. Hope he didn't hurt her new bubbies! Seemed she pushed the table over, no? Maybe he was trying to calm her down. Wonder what happened to make her so angry?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3493860;
    It did look like he was being aggressive with her, but maybe he was trying to back her away from someone to protect her. Hope he didn't hurt her new bubbies! Seemed she pushed the table over, no? Maybe he was trying to calm her down. Wonder what happened to make her so angry?

I am going to take a wild guess that it has something to do with Danielle

+ Reply to Thread