+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2810Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4040126;
    I understand that Teresa has her "style" but couldn't she find a cute pair of flats to take along? She knew what the walk up would be like and she wore those stupid heels! There was one shot of her, from behind, wobbling up hill and she looked like an idiot! She's lucky that she didn't break an ankle. I have to add that her rear wasn't looking so good either. Speaking of rear ends, when they were all out ,eating pizza, I caught a glimpse of a baby's bottom. I think that they were changing the baby at the table! (the grandmother) I could be wrong but that's what it looked like to me because there was a diaper hanging. I find it terribly rude.
    It was so funny, all of Joe's complaining and he ends it by telling everyone to act civilized (was that the word he used?)! That guy doesn't have a clue as to how much of an he is!
    OK so if we're on the subject of asses, did anyone else notice early in the show, when Joe bends over his jeans still have the price tag on them? Is he the new Minnie Pearl?
    Last edited by Bredincaptivity; 08-17-2010 at 01:27 AM.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants;4039806;
    Maybe someone can answer this for me...who paid for Christine's Sweet 16 party? I was wondering if it was sponsored by her modeling agency? Sure would be great PR for her. From what I glean, it was not her father. We know Danielle does not have that kind of money.
    All I know is that if you Google "Danielle Staub's Net Worth" you get a celebrity net worth site that says it's $6Million. Her house is probably worth 1 million but don't know where she got the rest. Probably her ex paid her a large settlement + child care $.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4040126;
    I understand that Teresa has her "style" but couldn't she find a cute pair of flats to take along? She knew what the walk up would be like and she wore those stupid heels! There was one shot of her, from behind, wobbling up hill and she looked like an idiot! She's lucky that she didn't break an ankle.
    Hello?? we're talking about Teresa here, who has no plans to join MENSA anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4040156;
    All I know is that if you Google "Danielle Staub's Net Worth" you get a celebrity net worth site that says it's $6Million. Her house is probably worth 1 million but don't know where she got the rest. Probably her ex paid her a large settlement + child care $.
    Cool site. I noticed that her ex's worth was the same, so maybe they go by that. I thought it interesting that Caroline's net worth was double Dina's. Dina owns a pretty successful decorating business and Caroline just cleans her counters all day.

FORT Fogey

Do we really know how successful Dina's business is?

I was laughing so hard at Teresa trying to pronounce 'bidet'. Teresa is just ridiculously dumb. It looks like Joe is beginning to rethink his 'happy wife, happy life' mantra.

What, exactly, does Danielle think the other women will do to her if she happens to run into them at the market? Yes she got her hair pulled. Stupid of Ashley. But is it really necessary to have guys with guns for a sit down with Caroline? really?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bredincaptivity;4040150;
    OK so if we're on the subject of asses, did anyone else notice early in the show, when Joe bends over his jeans still have the price tag on them? Is he the new Minnie Pearl?

Ahahaha!. No way!

Kiz

Bankrupt Teresa Giudice of "Real Housewicves of NJ" went on a shopping spree - NYPOST.com

Spendaholic "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice celebrated her bankruptcy in style -- with a $60,000 shopping spree, astonishing court testimony revealed yesterday.

The buying bender came to light as the Bravo star and her husband, Joe, who owe creditors $11 million, tried to convince a Newark federal bankruptcy judge to stop the planned Aug. 22 auction of the contents of their Towaco McMansion.

In court, even the Giudices' own lawyer, James Kridel -- who had filed a court document with receipts that detailed the spree -- seemed at a loss to explain the profligate spending to Judge Morris Stern. Kridel said he knew the documents presented "a dilemma" and that Stern might view it as "conspicuous consumption."

The receipts show that within days of filing to wipe out their multimillion-dollar debt, the Giudices blew $8,800 for curtains and nearly $45,000 on wall hangings, mirrors, frames, tables, urns and chairs, The Post's Jeane MacIntosh reports.

"These were not Ikea-purchased furniture items," Stern said. "These were from high-end design stores."

The judge refused to stop the auction, but postponed it until Oct. 3. Stern called the Giudices' high-spending ways "a lifestyle choice" but noted that "it's not for this court to tell people how to spend their money."

During the hearing, bankruptcy trustee John Sywilok noted that right before their bankruptcy filing, the Giudices racked up an earlier $21,000 worth of furniture buys -- and paid off a total of $11,000 of that just two days before declaring they were broke.

After court, Teresa declined to comment on her shopping spree.

Hubby Joe -- sweating profusely and barely able to contain his temper with media after the hearing -- snapped, "None of your business! Back off before I get pissed!"
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

If this show comes back for another season, and there's no Danielle, then I predict everyone on the show will start picking on Teresa. They need a scapegoat.

^ Maybe if there's no Danielle (we can only hope!) they can bring Kim "G" in and everyone can pick on her.

+ Reply to Thread