+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 757 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136536 ... LastLast
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3492558 View Post
    Joey may be a roughneck but he knows how to pamper his wife. I love that he brought her roses when he came in.
    He does appreciate the mother of his children, which is all to his credit. I also think that he laughs at her, not with her.

My perspective is that of a liberated woman who grew up with men (not my dad or brother, TG) who really did see women as either madonnas or whores, whose place is in the kitchen & bedroom. So maybe I'm totally wrong about Joey.

I would never consider Danielle a friend. Danielle is that friend you have that only calls when they have issues they want to vent on. When you are with that friend it is all drama all the time because they just talk all the time about nothing good.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3492578 View Post
    I would never consider Danielle a friend. Danielle is that friend you have that only calls when they have issues they want to vent on. When you are with that friend it is all drama all the time because they just talk all the time about nothing good.
    Too true. And lately, most of my friends (& family, come to think of if) are needy & whiny. [I listen & do my best to not figuratively b***ch slap them into talking about anything other than themselves.]

I LOVE these women (except for Danielle). I like that the women (in the family) get along and actually know each other. I've gotten tired of the other shows pushing women together who aren't even friends. I think that Teresa has such a unique look to her, so pretty. Danielle looks like a scary, skinny, mutant version of "The Countess" IMO. This is my favorite of the Housewives shows and I'll miss it when it's gone.

I give Jaqueline alot of credit for finally telling the Danielle she doesn't want to hear any more crap about her family. But I don't think Danielle gets it. She only wants to talk about that stuff and the only friend she has is her. JMHO if Jaqueline sticks to her guns and won't listen to that stuff...I wonder how long it will be before Danielle turns on her? How long will they stay "friends" if she has no one in the "family" to vent to? In one show Danielle stated "she really wanted all of their respect and friendship" then after the spa party she didn't care anymore. If that were true, she would drop the whole issue and find new things to talk about. And is it just me, or did that younger guy she was seeing, seem to be more relieved than upset that she broke up with him? The way she did it she might as well have just come out and said you were a great bed partner but you don't make enough money for us to continue and I need to move on to "bigger fish". I'm sorry if I am not allowed to say that one thing on here....I'm semi=new and if I offended anyone, I apologize.

ooo next week is table flipping! And Jaqueline goes off too, hopefully its at Danielle. Why cant she just let it go? And why doesnt Jaq just tell her look, Dina is not telling the world. Get over her.

Im really liking this one better cuz of the family connections just like someone else mentioned. They know each other pretty well.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3492796;
    I give Jaqueline alot of credit for finally telling the Danielle she doesn't want to hear any more crap about her family. But I don't think Danielle gets it. She only wants to talk about that stuff and the only friend she has is her. JMHO if Jaqueline sticks to her guns and won't listen to that stuff...I wonder how long it will be before Danielle turns on her? How long will they stay "friends" if she has no one in the "family" to vent to? In one show Danielle stated "she really wanted all of their respect and friendship" then after the spa party she didn't care anymore. If that were true, she would drop the whole issue and find new things to talk about. And is it just me, or did that younger guy she was seeing, seem to be more relieved than upset that she broke up with him? The way she did it she might as well have just come out and said you were a great bed partner but you don't make enough money for us to continue and I need to move on to "bigger fish". I'm sorry if I am not allowed to say that one thing on here....I'm semi=new and if I offended anyone, I apologize.
    I feel sorry for Jacqueline because she is a nice person. Nice people tend to get trampled on by the Danielles of the world and are too nice to say no to them.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I felt a tinge of sorrow for Danielle last night. She's clueless. And she really doesn't have any friends (cuz SHE's not a good friend). It's just her and her two girls.

And that "break up" with boy(man)toy was beyond embarrasing. He was smirking at her the whole time. In his Ed Hardy gear. Yuck.
    She needs to lay low for a while.

And Teresa's bubbies... that turns this chick off for sure about getting implants. And I'm sorry, but gaylord Joe seems like a player. I believe he's getting some behind Teresa's back. Just seems the type.

Maid

FORT Fogey

I agree with everything you wrote, Maid. Danielle's boyfriend Steve showed not one ounce of regret or sadness about her breaking up with him. What kind of relationship was that, anyway? They didn't say or show anything about him taking her out for her birthday, or even saying happy birthday. And what's with him asking Teresa, a woman who is at least somewhat friendly with Danielle, if he can bring his other girlfriend to her beach house? Was he hoping Teresa would tell Danielle and get him off the hook with her? He probably has had enough of her drama.

That whole thing with Teresa's bubbies was TMI for me, with all the women sitting in the doc's office playing with the implants. Well, I guess now we know Jacqueline and Dina are "enhanced" as well. They all act like surgery is nothing. Apparently Caroline is the only one with a real face and body. Joe seems like a nice enough guy, but I don't get him and Teresa as a couple. Seems like it's all about money and things for her. I was born and spent my childhood in NJ, although not the wealthy area where these people live, and this show is a real turnoff for me in the way NJ'ites are portrayed.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Danielle is what I call an 'energy vampire'. You spend too much time with this woman, and you will feel physically drained. I don't know about you ladies, but I've known one or two in my lifetime. You regain your energy and sanity when you put that friend on the back burner. You DO need friends outside of yours or your husband's family, though. Just not the "one-way street" vampire.

And as far as Jacqueline being a nice person, she is...but she's a "people pleaser". Those people can wear you out, too. "People pleasers", to me.....immature................grow a spine; people will respect you more and, if they don't, well too bad for them.

And, Maidstone, I'm with you. "And I'm sorry, but gaylord Joe seems like a player. I believe he's getting some behind Teresa's back. Just seems the type." I think that Joey may have taken one too many Tony Soprano lessions. I'm guessing he has a goomah.

Badabing's Badaboom: N'Italian Lessons 101

goomah. Pronounced goo-'mah or coo-'mah. This means 'girlfriend,' but it must be used in the proper context. If you're single and have a girlfriend, she's your goomah. Your wife or fiance is NOT your goomah. If you're married or engaged, a goomah is someone you're seeing on the side.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread