+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2660Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Oh, and another thing: How disgusting is it to watch Teresa spend money we all know she knew they didn't have? And feel so sorry for the creditors she knew she was stiffing? It's theft, pure & simple.

I liked her! Now, all I see is a crook! Every time that they spend I feel like it's money that should have gone to someone else! I would LOVE to see them get some jail time but I'm sure that won't happen! They're just trash!

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;4033629;
    Oh, and another thing: How disgusting is it to watch Teresa spend money we all know she knew they didn't have? And feel so sorry for the creditors she knew she was stiffing? It's theft, pure & simple.
    I agree! I am just glad that "Chanel's" wasn't open, she would have done some major damage in there. I wonder how much that hideous emerald ring cost and with what money did she pay for it with. Did Juicy forget to take a credit card away? They are just looking worse and worse on this show now that we know waht was going on. Not that I look at Joe any better but he seems to have a clue how ridiculous they look. And there is no way Joe didn't tell her about their money problems, just listening to him on camera is like a two-by-four smacking her across the face--he wasn't being subtle about it. I feel bad for everyone who isn't getting paid. I still wonder about tthat christening--whether the manzos were stiffed any money.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;4033964;
    I agree! I am just glad that "Chanel's" wasn't open, she would have done some major damage in there. I wonder how much that hideous emerald ring cost and with what money did she pay for it with. Did Juicy forget to take a credit card away? They are just looking worse and worse on this show now that we know waht was going on. Not that I look at Joe any better but he seems to have a clue how ridiculous they look. And there is no way Joe didn't tell her about their money problems, just listening to him on camera is like a two-by-four smacking her across the face--he wasn't being subtle about it. I feel bad for everyone who isn't getting paid. I still wonder about tthat christening--whether the manzos were stiffed any money.
    Don't know if you mean emerald as in a shade of green, or as in the precious stone, but I believe she bought it in a Murano glass shop, so I'm pretty sure it was not precious stones. Murano glass isn't super-cheap (or maybe it is in Italy), but it's not even in the same universe price-wise as emeralds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4034269;
    Don't know if you mean emerald as in a shade of green, or as in the precious stone, but I believe she bought it in a Murano glass shop, so I'm pretty sure it was not precious stones. Murano glass isn't super-cheap (or maybe it is in Italy), but it's not even in the same universe price-wise as emeralds.
    It was a glass ring and I'd be surprised if it was more than $200.00, but it's still way more than she has the right to spend considering their circimstances.

Wasn't something said about Bravo manipulating the NY show where Alex's little boys were made to stay up several hours past bedtime to attend a dinner party or something and they acted horribly? Everyone was all horrified about their behavior, making them out to be out of control monsters. I'm wondering if the same trick was used here to make Teresa's kids seem worse than normal. European dining hours are later than ours. My kids would have been terrible,too, if after a full day I'd taken them to a late dinner party. (Malania or whatever her name is IS a spoiled child normally, it doesn't take much to make her look even worse! Poor other passengers trying to enjoy a peaceful dinner... I wonder if they got a discount because a show was being filmed during their cruise?)

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;4034344;
    Wasn't something said about Bravo manipulating the NY show where Alex's little boys were made to stay up several hours past bedtime to attend a dinner party or something and they acted horribly? Everyone was all horrified about their behavior, making them out to be out of control monsters. I'm wondering if the same trick was used here to make Teresa's kids seem worse than normal. European dining hours are later than ours. My kids would have been terrible,too, if after a full day I'd taken them to a late dinner party. (Malania or whatever her name is IS a spoiled child normally, it doesn't take much to make her look even worse! Poor other passengers trying to enjoy a peaceful dinner... I wonder if they got a discount because a show was being filmed during their cruise?)
    I think there were probably many good reasons why the little girls were behaving poorly at certain times. Kids do that, especially when they're tired, but personally, I've seen enough of them to believe that they have had very little discipline and act out a lot of the time. Teresa just does not do a lot of disciplining with them. She's probably one of those parents who constantly repeats threats and never follows up on them. It doesn't take long for kids to know that punishment is rarely the consequence to bad behavior so it just continues, annoying everyone else. We rarely see Jackie's little boy, probably because he behaves and that doesn't make for "good" tv.

I don't think Carolyn and Albert would have minded taking care of the girls if they were well behaved but who wants to spend time with spoiled brats? To me, the birthday girl's demeanor (when they tried to wake her for her birthday cake) reflected how she acts and knows that she can get away with acting that way. I totally understand her falling asleep and not wanting to wake up for the cake but it was how she acted that told the real story. :nono

Did they have the dinner on the ship? I assume that they did because you have to be back on board at a certain time. Usually there are two sit down dinner times, 6 and 8 (or something like that). It probably wasn't very late. Even if they had the late seating, 10 (the end of dinner) isn't that late. I guess that if you take into account the time difference, sure, maybe a problem BUT if my daughter ever acted up I took her out of the room. It's so rude to expect others to put up with a child that is misbehaving.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Maybe Teresa and Joe have agreed to not discipline their kids while they are being filmed? Teresa seems to have a very short fuse. I have to believe that, given the out-of-control anger we've seen from Teresa, her kids would know not to push her buttons.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

The captain came to their table when they sat, and Jacqueline was in the cabin, those two references make me certain they had the dinner on the boat.

They all probably had a bad case of jet lag, but her kids are still brats anyway. Gabriella is a hitter and likes to punch people and Milania has been a wretched whiner since day one.

+ Reply to Thread