+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 803 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134534 ... LastLast
Like Tree3449Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I think Danielle IS the show, It wouldnt be as fun without her.The other women are boring

What happened to Teresa's forehead?
    'NJ Housewife -- What Planet U On? | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3486925;
    What happened to Teresa's forehead?
    'NJ Housewife -- What Planet U On? | TMZ.com
    OMG Her hairline reminds me of that one East Indian girl on ANTM, where they removed some of her hair because her forehead was so little.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3487008;
    OMG Her hairline reminds me of that one East Indian girl on ANTM, where they removed some of her hair because her forehead was so little.
    Yeah Tyra has a 5 head and Theresa has a Two head,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3487039;
    Yeah Tyra has a 5 head and Theresa has a Two head,lol
    Add Rhianna to that list of "5" heads. Somehow it works on Tyra and Rhianna though. I once saw a newborn that had no forehead like Teresa's and I thought the baby would grow out of it. Sadly, she didn't. Can you imagine what she looked like as a baby? Scary!
    Does anyone know if Teresa is having a boy or a girl? Her husband sure makes a lot of money to afford their lifestyle. That house alone and the furnishings must have cost millions, let alone the land.
    I thought her oldest daughter was adorable how she wanted to get her room all organized and set up. I have the same exact brown Chuck Taylors she was holding.....she is like a mini mom and cute as a button but none of the girls look like Teresa, they all look like their father. Speaking of, is Teresa's husband really short or is she just tall? He looks so short next to her and she was wearing flats.

Fortunately, they rerun the episodes all the time and I've caught up with most of them.
    Danielle is a hoot. If she weren't on this, it would be a pretty tame and boring show.
    Teresa's husband, Juicy, is very short as Teresa appears to be average size.
    The heavyset sister comes on like gangbusters, but she appears to be a marshmallow and pretty conservative underneath.
    I'm still shocked by how beautiful Danielle's daughters are. I'm guessing they inherited their good looks from the ex husband and not from Danielle.
    THe sister in law who is friends with Danielle, to everyone's consternation, is the most annoying for me. I'm sure she has a very good heart as te heavyset sister likes to say. I just find her to be one of the most boring, wussy women I've ever seen. She's a little too much of a Stepford wife. I fear that she's sublimated her personality for so long that she's going to have an enormous meltdown one day.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

On another board, someone alleged that Joe is a stone contractor. That may explain why there is so much stone in the house- they can get it for cheaper than usual.

Plus most of Jersey's deep-pockets probably demand granite and such for their bathrooms and kitchens, so it makes sense that he has so much cash from an in demand business.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodGirl;3488612;
    On another board, someone alleged that Joe is a stone contractor. That may explain why there is so much stone in the house- they can get it for cheaper than usual.

Plus most of Jersey's deep-pockets probably demand granite and such for their bathrooms and kitchens, so it makes sense that he has so much cash from an in demand business.
    That makes sense, they got it wholesale. That house is beautiful, but not so much my taste. Teresa said Joe was a contractor in one episode- I think.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm bothered by how much Teresa is into "things", and how she's raising her girls to be into "things". I find that to be a sad parenting commentary. I can't help but wonder if she is trying to cultivate her childrens' brains as much as she is in cultivating their "need" for material things.

Don't get me wrong...I like nice things as much as the next person, but I really like my brain and intelligence and sense of humor a lot more. My tangible, material crap can all be taken from me, in the blink of an eye....and if I was being held captive for my love of that stuff, where would I be when it's gone? I have a niece that was raised repeatedly being given material things, and she is such a shallow individual. It is sad, actually.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3490950;
    I'm bothered by how much Teresa is into "things", and how she's raising her girls to be into "things". I find that to be a sad parenting commentary. I can't help but wonder if she is trying to cultivate her childrens' brains as much as she is in cultivating their "need" for material things.

Don't get me wrong...I like nice things as much as the next person, but I really like my brain and intelligence and sense of humor a lot more. My tangible, material crap can all be taken from me, in the blink of an eye....and if I was being held captive for my love of that stuff, where would I be when it's gone? I have a niece that was raised repeatedly being given material things, and she is such a shallow individual. It is sad, actually.
    I agree whole heartedly with your post, the girls have been brought up with way too many material items. Their house is beautiful or as Teresa would say "booty-full". I wonder if Joe's business has been hit by the recent economy. And why does he pay for everything with cash? I think that is a little "sketchy" to say the least. I mean he just built a multi-million dollar house and he shares this tiny little office, I just don't get it...it just doesn't add up, or maybe it does.
    I just think the cash thing is weird, how does he keep track of the transactions? When he was paying off that guy, it was as if he was counting Monopoly money and then he just hands the guy another $100 bill for a tip like it's just paper or something.

+ Reply to Thread