+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 804 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133533 ... LastLast
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3484088;
    Is it just me or does Danielle"s explanations of her past make about as much sense as the nitwit on the RoHNY? The more she talks the less she says. I agree with what some others have said on here about everyone has a past....it just seems she hasn't left her past where it belongs ....in the past. Why does she need validation on every move she makes?
    It seems like she can't do anything without Jaqueline's (sp?) approval or input? Why does she care so much what that family thinks? Just wondering....
    If anyone can enlighten me, please do.
    Danielle's story doesn't pass the sniff test. I can't figure out why she was willing to do this show with that type of info floating around for anyone with a computer to find.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwings;3482445;
    Thanks for posting this link.

Kathy Lee making that comment to the housewives about opening up your family to being scrutinized by doing the show (paraphrasing) when Kathy Lee talked about her husband and kids ad nauseum for years on the Regis/KathyLee show was ridiculous. Also what was that comment she made about the "womens' movement", she was cracking on the RHNJ for being stay at home moms, that was uncalled for.

Does anyone else see a resemblance between Kathy Lee and Ramona on RHNY -- they look just alike to me.
    You're welcome. I vaguely recall Kathy Lee promoting her son, Cassidy, (??) on TV. Personally, I don't find anything wrong with having kids on TV, but when one is hypocritcal about others, then they don't get a pass. Kathy Lee is a pain in the arse -- and I miss how Howard Stern ragged on her relentlessly.

KLG's son is Cody. Her daughter is Cassidy. I didn't watch the show back then because she drives me nuts. But, apparently, all she did was talk about her kids on the show. I guess it became unbearable.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but: I got my People magazine yesterday and Jacqueline is having a baby boy June 11. And Teresa is pregnant too and due in September. And Danielle is writing her own book to explain all the rumors about her($$$).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3484408;
    KLG's son is Cody.
    My mind got a hilarious blast from the past. I'd like to say that I love to watch Regis and Kelly, but never watched Regis and Kathy Lee because Mrs. Gifford annoyed the crap outta me.

On one Christmas episode YEARS ago, Cody was on the show when he was a small child. He was misbehaving soooo badly on live television, I was embarrassed for Kathy Lee. She made faces to the camera as she tried to keep him under control, while Regis and his family ignored them. It was embarrassing for Kathy Lee but hilarious at the same time. This happened at least ten years ago and that's the best memory I have of that wench on the show.

OK...back to regularly scheduled programming!

I saw on Bravo last night that the reunion show is on 6/23. So if the finale is the week before, wouldn't that make this one only 6 episodes? Seems like the other shows are longer.

They may have done it on purpose not knowing if people would like it or not.

I stopped watching R&KL because it did seem like all she talked about was her kids or Frank. I know its her life, but it got old quick. I have to say I have only caught it a handful of times with R&K but from what I have seen she is a much better fit.

Anyway- not surprising Danielle is trying to get money out of this some how. I knew Jacq was preggers, didnt know Teresa was too! pretty interesting.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

i saw that too. can't believe the show is going to be over so soon. i hope that means atl is coming back soon. otherwise, what am i going to watch all summer???

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3484606;
    I saw on Bravo last night that the reunion show is on 6/23. So if the finale is the week before, wouldn't that make this one only 6 episodes? Seems like the other shows are longer.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3484467;
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but: I got my People magazine yesterday and Jacqueline is having a baby boy June 11. And Teresa is pregnant too and due in September. And Danielle is writing her own book to explain all the rumors about her($$$).
    As much as i dislike Danielle, I am rooting for her, in regard to her writing a book. This might just be the impetus she needs for her to create her own money, so as not to have to get it from a guy! Right now, she has the 'ick' factor for me, and I am disgusted by her, but she would go up in my eyes (and hopefully, her own eyes) if she was able to actually get a book written.

OMG! I just discovered this show and absolutely love it! This is the first one of these "housewives" shows I've sat thru and I really love the personalities of the women. I love affluence and these women are ENTERTAINING! There's noone on the show that I dislike. They are all likeable as well as annoying in their own ways. I think Danielle is kinda "clingy" but I think she has a good heart. If I were her I wouldn't even try to befriend the ladies in "the family". It's too hard. And Jacqueline's first loyalty is to her family (as it should be). I love Teresa's house! And I love Jacqueline's clothes!

+ Reply to Thread