+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 756 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132532 ... LastLast
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

isn't she a teenager?

i don't think she was alone tho, i think the dad came out and picked her up and flew back w her.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3481125;
    I don't know about putting a kid on a plane all alone - I hope it's a direct flight. I do know that the airlines take good care of children but you have to hope like hell that daddy is there at the other end.

Cyprus is not a backward malaria ridden swamp though - it's got lots of modern resorts and towns and a big UK troop presence.

Because, you see, there's that little issue of the legacy of the civil war and the division of the island into two hostile camps. I guess Lexi will be in the Greek half, as opposed to the (unrecognized by anyone but Turkey) Turkish northern half.

But don't worry - they stopped actual warfare quite some time ago and the tourists never really stopped going to lie on the beaches of Limassol and Famagusta etc. Good fun!

i think a lot of the judgement has to do with her current behavior . . . . desperately seeking a rich man to "save" her and her daughters, going to meet some man you've been phone sexing from the internet, trying to take your "26" yr old boy toy to the restaurant bathroom, giving daily blow jobs . . . . . doesn't sound like someone who's left their "sordid" past behind them . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by yput;3481216;
    Everyone has a past and she was 20 or 21 when this happened. I'm sure that most people are ashamed of something they did when they were young and stupid. I haven't heard of anything that she's done since that incident. Why are we so quick to judge something that happened so long ago.

I'm speaking from the point of view of a high school teacher who works with at-risk students. I've heard some horrific stories about their childhood that no one should have to be exposed to at such a young age or any age. Most of them don't know any better and quite frankly some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. They act out, they're disrespectful, some are strippers and drug dealers and the list goes on.

Eventually, most them change and do the right thing but it takes a while to change. Does anyone know about her childhood? But on the other hand she could have had a great parents but strayed from her upbringing and did her own thing. It seems as though Dina and Caroline had a really close knit family growing up based on what they've said but everyone didn't have a charmed life.

It's amazing to me that Caroline and Dina would be so judgmental when there's been speculation about the death of their husband's dad murder being a mob hit and/or having connections to the mob. But I guess that's ok!

It seems to me that Laurie was looking for a man to rescue her as well and quite frankly I think that most of the housewives would look for a rich man if they divorced and lost everything. On the Real Housewives shows, most of the time it is the men who has the money and the careers to provide for their families.

It seems Danielle is the odd one because she's not married, she isn't working and she's not related to the women or have close relationships with them. But really if she wasn't on there, I think this show would be very boring.

unless i am confused, the dad did come. the daughter called him, he told her a time, a car showed up, she left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3481832;
    Do we know what Caroline's, Theresa's, Dina's, and Jacqueline's husbands do for a living? Is Dina divorced, or does her husband just not want to be on the show? I couldn't figure out why he was not there to take his daughter to Cyprus, instead of her having to travel there alone. Maybe there was an explanation that i didn't catch. I tend to "zone out" on shows that start at 10 p.m.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3483346;
    i just looked . . . bidding is up to $162.50, lol
    It's probably Danielle bidding on it.

I've been away, but wanted to add my two cents about the acting coach of Teresa's daughter a few episodes back.

Lisa Regina was Vincent Pastore's (Big Pussy on the Sopranos) fiancee. Emphasis on "was".

'Sopranos' star Vincent Pastore tells court ex-girlfriend's a gold digger, made him cry

Also Teresa's house is a little too much house. She's gonna need a lot more furniture to not have it echo as much.

By the way - thanks for whoever sent the Gawker Richard Lawson recaps link. I've been reading that all morning. He's a hoot!

FORT Newbie

It finally came to me ... Danielle looks like one of the Muppets. I can finally sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;3483516 View Post
    I've been away, but wanted to add my two cents about the acting coach of Teresa's daughter a few episodes back.

Lisa Regina was Vincent Pastore's (Big Pussy on the Sopranos) fiancee. Emphasis on "was".

'Sopranos' star Vincent Pastore tells court ex-girlfriend's a gold digger, made him cry

Also Teresa's house is a little too much house. She's gonna need a lot more furniture to not have it echo as much.

By the way - thanks for whoever sent the Gawker Richard Lawson recaps link. I've been reading that all morning. He's a hoot!
    You're welcome! All of his blogs are spot on & witty w/cultural references that usually allude me.

Is it just me or does Danielle"s explanations of her past make about as much sense as the nitwit on the RoHNY? The more she talks the less she says. I agree with what some others have said on here about everyone has a past....it just seems she hasn't left her past where it belongs ....in the past. Why does she need validation on every move she makes?
    It seems like she can't do anything without Jaqueline's (sp?) approval or input? Why does she care so much what that family thinks? Just wondering....
    If anyone can enlighten me, please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3484088 View Post
    Is it just me or does Danielle"s explanations of her past make about as much sense as the nitwit on the RoHNY? The more she talks the less she says. I agree with what some others have said on here about everyone has a past....it just seems she hasn't left her past where it belongs ....in the past. Why does she need validation on every move she makes?
    It seems like she can't do anything without Jaqueline's (sp?) approval or input? Why does she care so much what that family thinks? Just wondering....
    If anyone can enlighten me, please do.
    The way I see it, Danielle sees herself as a man's woman who is so much of a threat that women don't want to be her friend. She picked (on?) Jacqueline because she's meek & passive & because she doesn't want to hurt Danielle's (or anyone's) feelings, will tolerate Danielle's weirdly obsessive need for her attention & approval.

Or not.

Danielle reminds me of a housefly that keeps buzzing around but you are too lazy too get a fly swatter to wack it. Finally you get so tired of it you smack it as hard as you can and make sure it never gets up again.

+ Reply to Thread