+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3274Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

i don't give a hoot abt fox news' opinion on anything.

Anyone see T on the view? I heard they went at her pretty hard, can't wait for a recap!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Teresa still insists that her house is not in foreclosure, that all of their money problems have come from the rental buildings that they own. She also says that she is living with her means now....but how do you live within your means if you don't know what exactly those means are? She was all about deny, deny, deny.

When asked if her husband was a slumlord, she tried to pretend not to know what a slumlord was. Gimmeabreak.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Actually, it makes a ton of sense. A photoshoot with a top photographer is obviously something Bravo would like to film, especially because Danielle entire storyline consists of "the Manzos are trying to kill poor innocent me" and "my daughters are perfect so I MUST be the world's greatest mom" so it fits right in. Gilles Bensimmon is a top photographer, so he would of course be associated with IMG, and it's perfectly plausible that an agent saw her on the show. Season one certainly got enough tabloid attention. Bravo can only pull so many strings. I believe they are why Gia got a job during fashion week, but I think Christine's budding modeling career is all her. Yes, she may have been "discovered" because she was on the show, but I don't think they signed her because of that, nor is any of the work she's getting due to her ties to Bravo.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4019631;
    Teresa still insists that her house is not in foreclosure, that all of their money problems have come from the rental buildings that they own. She also says that she is living with her means now....but how do you live within your means if you don't know what exactly those means are? She was all about deny, deny, deny.

When asked if her husband was a slumlord, she tried to pretend not to know what a slumlord was. Gimmeabreak.
    She said she always lives within her means. And she doesn't use credit cards (like she even has one now). She also said her big yellow diamond is fake and that she loves costume jewelry. They were pretty hard on her. I think she was trying her best to do some damage control - staying likeable is important for her book sales. But, she seemed both stupid and evasive. You can see a clip here:

Teresa Giudice: My Husband Didn’t Tell Me About Financial Troubles - PEOPLE TV Watch
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fanatic

She was also asked about DWTS, but I didn't hear her answer, I just heard Joy say the money could help you with the debt. When they returned from commercial Brian Gumbel said,"you think she was ready to get out of here?'.

Later today I saw a tanning commercial she's appearing in, looks like too little too late.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Teresa = selective ignorance. Gives "don't ask, don't tell" a whole new meaning.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

While I do have to agree that she left herself open to all of this, I did feel sorry for how she was grilled on the View.
    They just kept firing questions at her and wouldn't even give her a chance to answer.
    And it did seem like the hosts were pretty disdainful to her.
    I do think she's just not all that bright, though I do feel she knew way more than she lets on.
    Still, being subjected to a badgering like that would not be fun, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4019956;
    While I do have to agree that she left herself open to all of this, I did feel sorry for how she was grilled on the View.
    They just kept firing questions at her and wouldn't even give her a chance to answer.
    And it did seem like the hosts were pretty disdainful to her.
    I do think she's just not all that bright, though I do feel she knew way more than she lets on.
    Still, being subjected to a badgering like that would not be fun, IMO.
    Well...it was her choice to go on the View....no one held a gun to her head. With all the stuff going on with their financial situation, you would think that they would want to lay low and not place themselves in a position to have to talk about it. She had to have known they would ask...afterall...it's a hot story everywhere you turn. But...the people on these shows are so into their own "celebrity" that they will compromise everything and anything in order to get their faces on TV.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4019956;
    I did, too. You all probably know I don't have a high opinion of the Giudices, but this interview did not have to be as ruthless as it was. They could have gotten the info they needed without the abject humiliation. They seemed to be enjoying it, especially Bryant. Can anyone tell me what he's doing on The View? Dealing with him, plus Joy, had to have been like a bad dream.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread