+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 751 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131531 ... LastLast
Like Tree2660Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by icantstop;3482028;
    Danielle addresses the “Cop Without a Badge” rumors in her blog as well. “I did not kidnap anyone. I am not a prostitute,” she writes.
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Blogs - Danielle Staub - Past Imperfect - Bravo TV Official Site
    There's also a photo recap of the episode here:
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Photos - Red & Black and Read All Over - Bravo TV Official Site
    And the clip where Danielle comes clean about it all to Jacqueline is here:
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Videos - Danielle Explains It All - Bravo TV Official Site
    Danielle's blog still does not explain much. My guess is she's writting some type of rebuttal tell-all book. The woman needs to make money somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3481890;
    its my understanding the dad is her ex, cuz in her Bravo blog she talked about moving in with Caroline after a divorce...not so sure about her current hubby tho.
    I think Dina and Caroline are sisters married to brothers. You never see Dina's husband though. And Dina said her daughters father is greek, so I guess that's why the kids was going to Greece to visit him.

This interview certainly has different tone than the show. Go figure.
    Today Show Video Player

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3482336;
    This interview certainly has different tone than the show. Go figure.
    Today Show Video Player
    Thanks for posting this link.

Kathy Lee making that comment to the housewives about opening up your family to being scrutinized by doing the show (paraphrasing) when Kathy Lee talked about her husband and kids ad nauseum for years on the Regis/KathyLee show was ridiculous. Also what was that comment she made about the "womens' movement", she was cracking on the RHNJ for being stay at home moms, that was uncalled for.

Does anyone else see a resemblance between Kathy Lee and Ramona on RHNY -- they look just alike to me.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwings;3482445 View Post
    Thanks for posting this link.

Kathy Lee making that comment to the housewives about opening up your family to being scrutinized by doing the show (paraphrasing) when Kathy Lee talked about her husband and kids ad nauseum for years on the Regis/KathyLee show was ridiculous. Also what was that comment she made about the "womens' movement", she was cracking on the RHNJ for being stay at home moms, that was uncalled for.

Does anyone else see a resemblance between Kathy Lee and Ramona on RHNY -- they look just alike to me.
    Ramona is on HSN selling her stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3481832;
    Do we know what Caroline's, Theresa's, Dina's, and Jacqueline's husbands do for a living? Is Dina divorced, or does her husband just not want to be on the show? I couldn't figure out why he was not there to take his daughter to Cyprus, instead of her having to travel there alone. Maybe there was an explanation that i didn't catch. I tend to "zone out" on shows that start at 10 p.m.
    Caroline & dina are married to brothers. The husband's own the Brownstone and Event center in NJ. Theresa's husband has his own construction business. According to Dina her husband is away alot.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oh my. that was very entertaining. A favorite line talking about
    Theresa's new house:

"the dessicated and headless corpse of Marie Antoinette that was to be propped up in the Great Room, yard upon yard of solid onyx curtains, and, the piece de resistance, a wrought-iron forehead to be hung on the wall."
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

i just looked . . . bidding is up to $162.50, lol

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3481093;
    I don't have "the book" and I gather it's like hundreds of $$ on e-bay. I'll wait for the paperback!

+ Reply to Thread