+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 756 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129529 ... LastLast
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Poor Dina ... I would be a basket case if my girls went on a vacation with their dad (which I would never even try to interfere), but to think of them leaving the country? Not without me there too. I was almost in tears with her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3480801 View Post
    I flove Dina: I'm going to get my Brooklyn on!
    But what does she mean? Did she not grow up in NJ? Or am I missing something glaringly obviuos?

I'm curious to see if anyone is buying Danielle's explanation ... ??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I really don't buy Danielle just happening to showup as a bust went down. I also understand the family investigating Danielle with her being around their kids and family. Dina just kills me. I wonder did they originally growup in Brooklyn.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3480831;
    I really don't buy Danielle just happening to showup as a bust went down. I also understand the family investigating Danielle with her being around their kids and family. Dina just kills me. I wonder did they originally growup in Brooklyn.
    Danielle's past caught up with her; sad, but she should have been honest when she got the Bravo gig. Seems like she's one dirty woman.

Dina is not a nice lady, but she's not in the gutter like Danielle - and Dina just loves her teenage daughter - very nice to see that.

Caroline is a superb friend and relative -- I like her style & her protective thinking. She's no one's fool.

Teresa is knockout gorgeous to look at, and she loves those little girls so much - it's very sweet, even getting them out of the car, she says "I love you" with a big smile.

These gals are NJ raunchy in many ways, but they are beautiful women and they have good hearts.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I really like Teresa and her adorable girls. I hope all families stay intact throughout this reality series. These shows can tear apart families ala Jon & Kate.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3480786;
    Never thought I'd write this, but I totally agree with Danielle not taking any of Joe's crap. Maybe she could have handled it better, but props to her for not letting it go if she believed that he was being insulting to gays or anyone else.
    Me too. Remember how TamRAAA apologized for calling sexy Slade a homo? I wonder if we'll hear similar from Joe the Troglodyte ("this is the gayest thing I ever did" "I'm an ass man" "I hang out in gyms" "he's so gay" "come on Gaylord" "No, I'm not insecure in my sexuality").

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3480945;
    Danielle's past caught up with her; sad, but she should have been honest when she got the Bravo gig. Seems like she's one dirty woman.
    Danielle is trouble and that's coming from somebody who normally roots for the underdog. Her explanation may very well be true, but it seemed a little 'pat.' I also thought it was odd that she wouldn't answer when questioned about her "boyfriend" and his activities. Why not? Might he take out a hit on her? Surely the statute of limitations has run out. Also, why would a surprise federal bust on drugs involve being an accessory to kidnapping? I can see if X has coke and the feds come in and Y getting caught up in it, but surely if X has kidnapped Z and has Z in the house, Y would know? I note that she never actually admitted to being either convicted, acquitted or having the charges dropped. She only took her explanation as far as the arrest. Hmmmm. If I'd been acquitted or had my charges dropped I'd have said so.

I don't have "the book" and I gather it's like hundreds of $$ on e-bay. I'll wait for the paperback!

FORT Fogey

I thought it was funny that big strong Albie needs protection from Danielle's wandering hands. Poor defenseless lad. I wonder what Caroline would have made of it if Albie had called Danielle "T*ts!" the way Shane called Tammy in OC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3480808;
    Poor Dina ... I would be a basket case if my girls went on a vacation with their dad (which I would never even try to interfere), but to think of them leaving the country? Not without me there too. I was almost in tears with her.
    I don't know about putting a kid on a plane all alone - I hope it's a direct flight. I do know that the airlines take good care of children but you have to hope like hell that daddy is there at the other end.

Cyprus is not a backward malaria ridden swamp though - it's got lots of modern resorts and towns and a big UK troop presence.

Because, you see, there's that little issue of the legacy of the civil war and the division of the island into two hostile camps. I guess Lexi will be in the Greek half, as opposed to the (unrecognized by anyone but Turkey) Turkish northern half.

But don't worry - they stopped actual warfare quite some time ago and the tourists never really stopped going to lie on the beaches of Limassol and Famagusta etc. Good fun!

+ Reply to Thread