+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3474Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

  1. #2861
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,096

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3997381;
    I'm thinking Teresa might be rocking an orange jumpsuit on the cover of her next paperback
    Now THAT is the post of the day!

    How many of you think Teresa really wrote her cookbook? She didn't even know now to make a pizza dough from scratch. Geeze that is basic Italian cooking. I knew how to make dough before I was 10.


    Why will Teresa & Juicy go to jail because they declare bankruptcy?

  2. #2862
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    519

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3997423;
    Why will Teresa & Juicy go to jail because they declare bankruptcy?
    I would think "FRAUD."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

  3. #2863
    FORT Newbie eveann38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    29

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    They are hiding assets.

  4. #2864
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I keep thinking tax evasion. No talk of it yet, but that has to be just a matter of time.

  5. #2865
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,096

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Now THAT is brilliant! Hiding assets & income all while appearing on national tv. I knew something wasn't right when Teresa kept peeling off those $100 like they were dollar bills.

  6. #2866
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    519

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3997564;
    Now THAT is brilliant! Hiding assets & income all while appearing on national tv. I knew something wasn't right when Teresa kept peeling off those $100 like they were dollar bills.
    Did I read somewhere that Andy Cohen said that was faked??? Odd -- admitting to fake something on a "reality" show? Then again, could be the usual internet fodder.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

  7. #2867
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I didn't see that particular show, but what he's attributed as saying would be accurate.
    Real money can never be shown on TV.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  8. #2868
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,096

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3997573;
    Did I read somewhere that Andy Cohen said that was faked??? Odd -- admitting to fake something on a "reality" show? Then again, could be the usual internet fodder.
    Wait a second...the $100 bills were fake??? or were the scenes staged??? Teresa & fake..who could ever imagined THAT

  9. #2869
    FORT Fanatic Hobbes07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sunflower field
    Posts
    670

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3997586;
    Wait a second...the $100 bills were fake??? or were the scenes staged??? Teresa & fake..who could ever imagined THAT

    I think I either read in an article that Teresa did or maybe she said it on Andy's show. Either way, Canuck is right, they made it look like she was holding thousands of dollars when it was not nearly that much.

    Or so the story goes......

    Wait....we are referring to the wads of cash that T has brought out when furniture shopping and clothes shopping right?

  10. #2870
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3997580;
    I didn't see that particular show, but what he's attributed as saying would be accurate.
    Real money can never be shown on TV.
    That was true a long time ago. Nowadays, the only thing illegal about photographing or filming currency would lie in your intent: are you doing it for a legal purpose? In the age of photocopiers and scanners, minting has become a real science. It is very, very difficult to perfectly duplicate US currency now. Taking a photo of it won't help you do it anymore.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.