+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2849Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

It was this article that prompted Jacqueline to tweet yesterday (or maybe the day before) that she refuses to film in the same room as Danielle now. Good luck with that stance. I think Bravo would drop Jacqueline before they drop Danielle.

FORT Fogey

and i disagree, i think she's getting all the fame she wants and she comes from a well off family, so i don't think fortune is a big concern for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3995575;
    I think she's looking for a payday for her 15 mins, hoping fame and fortune will go hand in hand. But, as far as I can tell, she's not getting much of either. I wonder if she reads this board?

FORT Fogey

I think Ashley is popular amongst the local boys her age for the first time in her life. That is what she wants. A boy who likes her and boys who show her attention. If you looks at her tweets, she doesn't seem to have friends who are girls.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3995715;
    It was this article that prompted Jacqueline to tweet yesterday (or maybe the day before) that she refuses to film in the same room as Danielle now. Good luck with that stance. I think Bravo would drop Jacqueline before they drop Danielle.
    Only makes sense not to film in the same room since they all probably have taken or will take PFO's on each other.
    Crazy & insane people!

Project Runway take me away!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3995544;
    Well, we are on THIS message board so excuse me if I thought you were referring to people who post here since you did not mention FB when using the Ashely hair pull incident as an example.
    Sarcasm not appreciated. No one is accusing anybody of anything.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3995732;
    and i disagree, i think she's getting all the fame she wants and she comes from a well off family, so i don't think fortune is a big concern for her.
    Actually, Chirs Laurita's business is bankrupt, too.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 07-21-2010 at 03:21 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3995774;
    Actually, Chirs Laurita is bankrupt, too.
    I saw someone imply as much elsewhere, but they didn't provide details. Do you know anything more about it?

FORT Fogey

Aha! Just found this. Does anyone know what an involuntary petition for liquidation means?

Company Overview

Signature Apparel Group, LLC designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes branded apparel in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in New York, New York. On September 4, 2009, an involuntary petition for liquidation under Chapter 7 was filed against Signature Apparel Group, LLC in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3995784;
    Aha! Just found this. Does anyone know what an involuntary petition for liquidation means?
    Apparently it means: Shareholders of a corporation forcing the company to liquidate (close up shop) (not the owner).

Help, Poppy -- I hate anything to do with USD/BC.... ;-)

+ Reply to Thread