+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

huh?????

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3994334;
    I think she's too smart to think that modeling offers her an actual future.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3995515;
    Honest question, who here has said that Ashley did the the right thing? I thought we all agreed that what Ashely did was wrong but that some of us don't feel bad for Danielle?
    Goodness -- who said people HERE?? When I wrote that, what I had in mind are all the Ashley fans on her Facebook. Aren't we talking about people in general regarding RHONJ? I know NOT to post anything referring to Reality TV posters.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3995522;
    Huh? Not aware anyone saying you're echoing ..... I read Poppy's post to mean that many on TV, blogs, Facebook did that because it's a popular view. Am sure it didn't mean everyone. We all make our own decisions. Heck, I didn't like her from day one (then again, I don't wrap my head around all that stuff to take it as seriously as many), but as the show went on, I saw some redeeming things about her, and other places on the net, it just made me dislike her less -- forced me to look at the others and how out of wack they are. My opinion that when Poppy posted I agreed thinking that everybody got on the "I hate Danielle" bandwagon and disliked her so much that they simply dismissed what everyone else was doing.

I think she's a wackadoo also because I just don't get why she would expose herself (whether she's acting as a villain or not) to the extent it's gotten when her daughters have to face friends, etc., and pay with repercussions. But I do understand, many "celebrities" feel that ANY publicity is publicity. Go figure.
    I quoted the wrong person, well actually I want to quote both of you since you agreed with her but I forgot you only quote the last person who responded to a quote (that probably doesn't make sense). I meant to quote Poppy who used 'parroting' instead of 'echo'.

I don't know if I agree that people dismissed everyone else's behavior. Some, probably, but I haven't. Yes I know that you were not directing that at me I'm just responding for ME.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 07-21-2010 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3995537;
    Goodness -- who said people HERE?? When I wrote that, what I had in mind are all the Ashley fans on her Facebook. Aren't we talking about people in general regarding RHONJ? I know NOT to post anything referring to Reality TV posters.
    Well, we are on THIS message board so excuse me if I thought you were referring to people who post here since you did not mention FB when using the Ashely hair pull incident as an example.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3995505;
    who said she was seeking a paycheck tho?

i am sure she's getting just what she wants - popularity and attention. she's a kid, she's super juiced on having thousands of twitter followers and what not, lol.
    I think she's looking for a payday for her 15 mins, hoping fame and fortune will go hand in hand. But, as far as I can tell, she's not getting much of either. I wonder if she reads this board?
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I don't condone ANYTHING Ashley did. Neither do I think what Danielle, Teresa or Jacqueline did was right. They were behaving like grown-up children.

If people are supporting Ashley on Facebook chances are they are teenagers just like her how fail to comphrend that their actions are wrong & criminal and they can do real time in a real jail if it continues or escalates.

Oh Good - more trouble for Beverly/Danielle!!

'Real Housewives' star Danielle Staub calls cops after ex-con Danny Aguilar demands $100K from her

The photo shows Danny Provenzano but the article states "Danny Aguilar". I don't believe they are the same Danny.

Oh, and by the way, good luck Danny A for getting *ANY* money from Beverly/Danielle.

HA!
    Maid

FORT Fogey

They're not the same Danny. I don't know why that article misleads people that was. Unless the author is an idiot and thinks they're one and the same.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3995663;
    They're not the same Danny. I don't know why that article misleads people that was. Unless the author is an idiot and thinks they're one and the same.
    Daniel Aguilar was one of her codefendants. The photo they used was of Danny P. (can't remember his last name?). Danny the Punk, her sometimes bodyguard on RHoNJ.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3995674;
    Daniel Aguilar was one of her codefendants. The photo they used was of Danny P. (can't remember his last name?). Danny the Punk, her sometimes bodyguard on RHoNJ.
    Maybe you didn't read my post:

Oh Good - more trouble for Beverly/Danielle!!

'Real Housewives' star Danielle Staub calls cops after ex-con Danny Aguilar demands $100K from her

The photo shows Danny Provenzano but the article states "Danny Aguilar". I don't believe they are the same Danny.

Oh, and by the way, good luck Danny A for getting *ANY* money from Beverly/Danielle.

HA!
    Maid

+ Reply to Thread