+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3993798;
    Because Teresa was barking and acting like a lunatic.
    She wasn't the only one.

QUOTE=Carelesshomage;3993798;]Because Teresa was barking and acting like a lunatic. And, she pushed Kim after that, so I don't see what the big deal is.[/QUOTE]

The big deal was 'elder abuse'. (Or it was to KimG when she saw that program--heeee!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3993806;
    Teresa 'respecting the elderly' and this comment was the best of the night. Busted up S&TC I don't know what was more funny that J said it to her face or that Kim G is such a dipsh*t that she didn't get the insult!
    I get the feeling that after last nights program aired Kim G probably threw off her micro skirt and went straight to bed with *help*

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3993798;
    Because Teresa was barking and acting like a lunatic. And, she pushed Kim after that, so I don't see what the big deal is.
    She pushed Kim off of her. The way someone pushed Ashley away from Danielle.

Teresa's actions, while despicable, seem to be being quite overexaggerated.

FORT Fogey

Oh, nobody came out of that night looking good, that's for sure. Now Jacqueline is threatening to not work in the same room as Danielle anymore because of the guy who is ticked off over the hundred grand he said Danielle owes him. She says it's too dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3993917;
    She pushed Kim off of her. The way someone pushed Ashley away from Danielle.

Teresa's actions, while despicable, seem to be being quite overexaggerated.
    I agree. Grandma Kim was doing some manhandling, and she didn't seem to be surprised - or upset - that she was pushed back in response.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I also believe that Danielle instigated the argument with Ashley.
    Oh, dear. Which argument would that be?

Ashley has been insinuating herself into all this drama, on purpose, because she thinks it's her "15 minutes," in my opinion. And she might be right. I think all of her behavior is meant to provoke comment. I would include in that her Twitter and Facebook nonsense, which borders on maniacal, as well as the Formspring page she took down after libeling Christine Staub. She's completely transparent and pathetic. I follow her on Twitter, and I swear, she is nauseating in her fame crawl. She must post there every half hour. Her Facebook hate page draws in the dregs. She needs to get some actual life goals, other than her current mall job. To use her own jargon, she is "craptastic." I think she's truly a Kardashian wannabe, but doesn't have the face or the body to support that shallow aspiration. She seems desparate.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 07-20-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Someone on last nights epi told the lawyer that there were plates crashing. Did that happen. I thought it was all in the hallway or outside.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3993132;
    Anyone think it's strange that no one will talk about Kim G. off the show? I would think people would have plenty to say about her, but no one will really say much at all.
    She's a piece of work. The trick is to glean lots of information from other places throughout the internet about these RHONJ mutants and get a better "look." Not just what the episode showed on a particular night. It's amazing how articulate Danielle is on many of her interviews -- she speaks very well and intelligently. Even the haters commented on that.

As an example, check this out -- interview of Kim G done recently -- Parts 1 and 2. Interesting because last night's episode focused on her conversation with Jacqueline. I still don't like her. She has a different outlook now that she and Danielle no longer speak. And, yes, she's prepping to be one of the "housewives."

Part 1 - YouTube - Real Housewives of NJ: Kim G. Interview, Part 1

Part 2 - YouTube - Real Housewives of NJ: Kim G. Interview, Part 2

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3994022;
    Oh, dear. Which argument would that be?

Ashley has been insinuating herself into all this drama, on purpose, because she thinks it's her "15 minutes," in my opinion. I think all of her behavior is meant to provoke comment. I would include in that her Twitter and Facebook nonsense, which borders on maniacal, as well as the Formspring page she took down after libeling Christine Staub. She's completely transparent and pathetic. I follow her on Twitter, and I swear, she is nauseating in her fame crawl. She must post there every half hour. Her Facebook hate page draws in the dregs. She needs to get some actual life goals, other than her current mall job. To use her own jargon, she is "craptastic." I think she's truly a Kardashian wannabe, but doesn't have the face or the body to support that shallow aspiration. She seems desparate.
    I don't disagree with any of that. At all. I'm just saying, I believe that Danielle contacted her first, and said she needed to lose weight, etc. And then Ashley reacted like the immature, rather unintelligent, attention seeking girl she is.

Danielle's not stupid. She knows which buttons to push. Now, since we are human beings and not elevators, buttons don't control our every move. Ashley and Teresa's behavior is not and should not be excused.

+ Reply to Thread