+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2848Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3993352;
    Now Danielle is taking Ashley to civil court for actual damages or for pain and suffering or both?
    We'll have to wait for the complaint to be filed. Unless they settle before it goes into litigation.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3992746;
    I know it was all filmed before everything went down, but her words are sure coming back to haunt her.
    That country club incident happened in November '09, after they filed for Chapter 7. If they filmed the episodes in sequence, the pizzeria scene was fillmed after they filed.

which begs the question:

I am trying to decide if they are really stupid or just incredibly brazen.
    I'm voting for both. Stupidity and arrogance - lethal combination.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3993357;
    We'll have to wait for the complaint to be filed. Unless they settle before it goes into litigation.
    Of course it will be filed. BRAVO needs something to film. Do you know what the maxium amount that she can sue for in New Jersey? I just ran my fingers through my hair & had a few strands of hair come out & I didn't even pull hard. I kind of agree with Ashley that she should have had hair on her hands but then again I think Ashley is acting like a spoiled brat adult-child so I can't agree with anything she says or does.
    If it were me I think I would just walk away from this matter & series with my diginity & pride with my head held high but then again we are talking about Danielle.

FORT Fogey

Danielle can't believe how easily they handed her something to work with. She's horrid. They should have known better. I'm not letting Ashley's age influence how I feel about her actions. And, it's like the Flipping guy said, she's not even remorseful. She should at least regret displeasing her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3993383;
    Of course it will be filed. BRAVO needs something to film. Do you know what the maxium amount that she can sue for in New Jersey? I just ran my fingers through my hair & had a few strands of hair come out & I didn't even pull hard. I kind of agree with Ashley that she should have had hair on her hands but then again I think Ashley is acting like a spoiled brat adult-child so I can't agree with anything she says or does.
    If it were me I think I would just walk away from this matter & series with my diginity & pride with my head held high but then again we are talking about Danielle.
    Exactly. You are a rational person

There isn't a limit (that I know of) or cap on the amount of monetary relief you can ask for in this type of complaint. The amount you ask for isn't that relevant, unless it places your suit into a mandatory arbitration system. Usually it's stated as "in excess of $XXXXXX."

Just thought about a funny moment from the show. Teresa's comments about Kim G. : "The only thing I regret 'bout that night is pushing Kim G..... because she IS an older woman and I DO respect the elderly."

Whoaaa! Them's fightin words! And she does it with such a sweet innocent face. There's NO way Teresa can keep portraying herself as 'sweet' on tv when we all see the real her.

I say put more Teresa, Juicy, the 4 muppets,the huge empty house (can't call that a home) and show more about their lives! Think of all the drama that must be revolving around them right now. Just the bellows from (poor) Gia as they pry her little clamped fingers away from her brand new four wheeler alone would be more interesting to listen to than Caroline pouting about her grown children wanting to leave the nest. I don't know, it's all pretty gag inducing, yet I must watch.

(I DO feel sorry for those children,though. They are annoying only because they were raised to act that way. And now what's normal for them will be turned upside down...)

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3993413;
    Danielle can't believe how easily they handed her something to work with. She's horrid. They should have known better.

Was it Caroline who told Ashley that she had basically walked right into Danielle's trap?

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3993781;
    Just thought about a funny moment from the show. Teresa's comments about Kim G. : "The only thing I regret 'bout that night is pushing Kim G..... because she IS an older woman and I DO respect the elderly."
    Hilarious!!! I also love Jacqueline's line about Kim and her buddies arm in arm at the municipal building like a busted up Sex and The City! I think I may dislike Kim G. more than I dislike Danielle.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3988591;
    If anyone was truly manhandled that night, it was Teresa. Did you see Kim G shove her down into a chair? If I'd been pushed like that, it would have been a problem.

I do believe that Teresa says things about Danielle behind her back, which only gives Danielle more power. On the other hand, I'm sure that Danielle is spreading all kinds of crazy stories about her. I also believe that Danielle instigated the argument with Ashley. Danielle's not stupid. She knows that the only adult she can start anything with is Teresa, and she knows that she could start something with Ashley.

Because Teresa was barking and acting like a lunatic. And, she pushed Kim after that, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Goalwatcher;3993797;
    Hilarious!!! I also love Jacqueline's line about Kim and her buddies arm in arm at the municipal building like a busted up Sex and The City! I think I may dislike Kim G. more than I dislike Danielle.
    Teresa 'respecting the elderly' and this comment was the best of the night. Busted up S&TC I don't know what was more funny that J said it to her face or that Kim G is such a dipsh*t that she didn't get the insult!

+ Reply to Thread