+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2697Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;3992698;
    And one more observation...if Juicy and T are in trouble financially...where did he get the $$$ to open a pizzeria, laundry facility and apt. bldg? And why isn't T's jewelry (I'm sure you've all seen her nice diamond rings and so on) listed in their bankruptcy paperwork? They also listed that they only spend $400.00 per month on clothes...please!!! She spends that on a barrette for her daughter's hair! Somethings rotten in Denmark!
    Just a few of the questions their bankruptcy court judge is going to be asking them soon!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Danielle is so vocal on the show talking about everything and everybody but she goes on Andy's show and won't answer his questions.
    What's up with Caroline? The last couple shows she's always in the kitchen and doing nothing else.
    I read somewhere that nothing happened to Ashley in court. Anyone else hear this?

I remember reading a link in one of the previous pages on this thread about Theresa and Joe concealing income and businesses during their bankruptsy procedure, but I just had to shake my head when on last night's episode evidence appeared on my tv screen! I am trying to decide if they are really stupid or just incredibly brazen. I can't believe they actually showed the busineses on camera that they were concealing. It also is obvious that the clothing and accessories are way too expensive to come from shopping trips of only $400 a month. I really, really hope the $10,000 per month in "assisstance" is being investigated. I also wish we would hear about this story line instead of all the reasons everyone hates Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3993037;
    Danielle is so vocal on the show talking about everything and everybody but she goes on Andy's show and won't answer his questions.
    What's up with Caroline? The last couple shows she's always in the kitchen and doing nothing else.
    I read somewhere that nothing happened to Ashley in court. Anyone else hear this?
    OMG Danielle was getting on my nerves on WWH...what is the point of having her on? But I do love that Andy and Jeff both got little jabs at her AND I was LOL when Andy said that Danielle rolled her eyes when they played the part of Jenny P's song 'prostitiution whore'. That woman has no sense of humor.

I had to turn it when she started dancing.

I believe Ashley had to pay $143 and some change. If I recall correctly the charges were dropped...but I could be wrong about that.

FORT Fogey

Incidentally, Jacqueline sent me a DM on twitter saying that Ashley's lawyer works for her for free. She followed it up with, "Isn't that nice?"

FORT Fogey

Anyone think it's strange that no one will talk about Kim G. off the show? I would think people would have plenty to say about her, but no one will really say much at all.

I missed this show!!!! I was stuck on my computer trying to get an online sales seminar to work for me.
    We had thunderstorms yesterday which interupted the electricity so my dvr didn't record this & Andy's show. TG for reruns!

I believe Ashley had to pay $143 and some change. If I recall correctly the charges were dropped...but I could be wrong about that.
    She was found guilty of simple assault and fined.

N.J. 'Housewife' Jacqueline Laurita's daughter found guilty of pulling out Danielle Staub's hair
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3993349;
    Now Danielle is taking Ashley to civil court for actual damages or for pain and suffering or both?

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3993325;
    I missed this show!!!! !
    Me, too. I fell asleep while the Guidice kids were brawling at their marshal arts dojo. It's on again tonight at 9:00.

+ Reply to Thread