+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2520Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Why does Danielle have to be on WWH w/ Jeff Lewis.

OMG! Danielle needs to stop being so freaking dramatic. She got her hair pulled she didn't have a gun pointed at her.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 07-19-2010 at 10:52 PM.

The most amusing quote of the night:

Danielle speaking to Danny and his sidekick in the diner about Jacqueline and daughter, Ashley....Danielle says: "Like attracts Like"!!! As she sits there with her criminal thug friends!! What a hoot...I guess "criminals/thugs attracts criminals/thugs"...

What's with Juicy taking the kids to supposedly learn karate or whatever that is and then at the end encouraging them to just beat each other up, having a free-for-all? And then they show Teresa in the pizza parlor trying to get the girls to stop fighting and hitting each other...talk about mixed messages...sheesh!

Did anyone notice the look of disgust on Danielle's daughter's face (Christina) while her mom was boxing and using her fists to hit that guy pretending she was hitting Teresa and Jacqueline? Her daughter looked like she had no respect for her mom at all and just wanted to disappear into the sunset.

RE: Danielle and her attorneys...why does Danielle have 2 attorneys on call day or night? I don't even have ONE! I do work with attorneys and my daughter is one...but...nevertheless...I don't have a personal attorney and I'm older than Danielle. That one attorney (the younger/taller one) looked like he wanted to just laugh at her and tell her how ridiculous she was being, I think he thought..."oh no...here we go again with some silly lawsuit!" He didn't seem to believe her story and it seemed like he felt she was stretching the truth somewhat.

And one more observation...if Juicy and T are in trouble financially...where did he get the $$$ to open a pizzeria, laundry facility and apt. bldg? And why isn't T's jewelry (I'm sure you've all seen her nice diamond rings and so on) listed in their bankruptcy paperwork? They also listed that they only spend $400.00 per month on clothes...please!!! She spends that on a barrette for her daughter's hair! Somethings rotten in Denmark! :nono

Urggghhh....Danielle acting so soft spoken, peaceful and demure on What What Happens....what an act....UNLESS...that psychic/energy channeler is finally working for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3991162;
    My DH and I were talking about this very topic this weekend. Bravo is doing more than "encouraging." It's BUYING this quasi-legal behavior and filming it! They are giving "reality TV" a new connotation.
    Hi Poppy Fields....I've been wondering for a long time...you use alot of letter abbreviations...such in your quote above.. "DH"...what does that mean? I'm not up on all the shortcuts that people use nowadays. Thanks!!!

I think Bravo was snarking at Teresa and Joe the entire show. Poking at them about violence, Teresa's dubious cooking abilities (when she has a cook book out), her 'fabulous home' and her dissing having to live in one of Joes apartments among other things. It was like we were all on the inside joke and she's just digging herself in deeper with her comments. I know it was all filmed before everything went down, but her words are sure coming back to haunt her.

Darn, I thought I was going to like her in the beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3992504;
    Why does Kim G look at every one with a seductive look. Kind of with her head down to the side while looking up. It's very creepy.
    She should get together with Horatio from CSI Miami...he does the same thing.

FORT Fogey

I always think it's interesting when Danielle says "this is disturbing behavior for a 19 year old," for various reasons.

I thought it was awful when Danielle was talking about how Ashley had changed and how she was doing everything to fit in with her family. Has it never occurred to her that SHE changed all those relationships? I am tired of her alternating accents, I'm tired of her playing the victim, and I can't imagine actually living with her in my life.

FORT Fogey

I hated seeing Joe encourage those girls to be violent. That was not instructional in the least. Same goes for Danielle behaving that way in front of her daughters.

In other news, in the preview, I think they showed the girls' dad, and they look just like him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;3992737;
    Hi Poppy Fields....I've been wondering for a long time...you use alot of letter abbreviations...such in your quote above.. "DH"...what does that mean? I'm not up on all the shortcuts that people use nowadays. Thanks!!!
    Dh, dear or darling husband
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3992504;
    Why does Kim G look at every one with a seductive look. Kind of with her head down to the side while looking up. It's very creepy.
    I thought it was just me.

She is just creepy all around. Danny's mute sidekick is really creepy also.

I still think Theresa's little girls are cute but Milania and Gia have such...umm...unfortunate voices.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

+ Reply to Thread