+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 742 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127527 ... LastLast
Like Tree2522Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I think Danielle has a very innapropriate relationship with her daughters. What good mother lets a man into her children's lives that she hasn't known for a very long time? She even says about the dating and the sex and stuff "they're big girls" um, they are 14 and 10. That's not "big girls."

I don't think she's thinking about her daughters at all in her dating life. She's not looking for a man who's parent material, she's not being cautious because of her daughters, she is thinking merely about what is good for her, which is a man with money. Lots and lots of money.

I think she has crossed the line between friend/mother and friend. She loves them, yes, and cares about them, but she isn't being a mother to them, she's not being an adult. And that's what really upsets me about her.

BTW, is Teresa married to anyone in the "family" or is she just really close to them?? And Jacqueline is married to the brother of the two brothers that Caroline and Dina married or to their brother?

Jacqueline and Teresa are married to brothers, and these brothers are also brothers of Caroline and Dina. Caroline and Dina have married brothers also. Danielle is the only one not in "the family" of 11 who include Caroline, Dina, Jacqueline's husband, and Teresa's husband.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3476810;
    Jacqueline and Teresa are married to brothers, and these brothers are also brothers of Caroline and Dina. Caroline and Dina have married brothers also. Danielle is the only one not in "the family" of 11 who include Caroline, Dina, Jacqueline's husband, and Teresa's husband.
    I'm pretty sure Teresa is just a very close friend to Dina, Jacqueline and Caroline -- she is not related. Caroline, Dina and Jacqueline are the women that have connections to each other. Jacqueline is married to Dina's and Caroline's brother.

As for the show, I'm still loving it. Teresa is such a panic, Caroline is great (the coming attractions had made her look crazy but she is fantastic -- love her), Jacqueline is a sweetheart. Dina I'm not sure about yet, my initial feeling is she is very self-centered but I'll reserve further judgment till I see more. As for Danielle I don't know if she really is the train wreck she is being portrayed to be or if it's editing, all I know is I can't wait to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3475570;
    Does anyone else think that Teresa is the same as Michelle Pfeiffers character in "Married to the Mob?"

ME!!! Thank YOU! I could not remember the name of that movie. All I kept thinking is My Cousin Vinnie but I knew that wasn't right. YEA!! THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3476685;
    That's the oldest looking younger man than anything that I've seen in a long time.
    AGREED! My sons are 24 & 28 so this guy would fall inbetween the two of them. My boys look their age. This guy looks like he could be their father, but so NOT..EVER!

Yeah my son will be 27 in a couple of months and he looks his age. This guy does not!

Danielle also likes to service her man friend daily in her home, according to Teresa. So where are the girls when this servicing is taking place? I also hope the girls are not within earshot when mama is having phone sex either!

I also found it weird that she had to bring the girls over to Jacqueline's house that day so she could vent about her boyfriend. She had no problem leaving the girls alone at home when she went out on a date with loverboy. Why couldn't the girls have stayed home alone, during the daytime?

FORT Regular

According to Wikipedia, Teresa works closely with Dina (not sure if she works on the Ladybug Project or in the Brownstone). She's not married into the Manzo family.

I'm really enjoying this show and I can't wait to find out more in regards to Danielle's seedy past.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwings;3476851;
    I'm pretty sure Teresa is just a very close friend to Dina, Jacqueline and Caroline -- she is not related. Caroline, Dina and Jacqueline are the women that have connections to each other. Jacqueline is married to Dina's and Caroline's brother.

As for the show, I'm still loving it. Teresa is such a panic, Caroline is great (the coming attractions had made her look crazy but she is fantastic -- love her), Jacqueline is a sweetheart. Dina I'm not sure about yet, my initial feeling is she is very self-centered but I'll reserve further judgment till I see more. As for Danielle I don't know if she really is the train wreck she is being portrayed to be or if it's editing, all I know is I can't wait to see more.
    I think it was the first 30 minute introduction show...where Teresa said that she & Dina have been friends for 13 years.

Even Caroline is very protective of Teresa's children...which is why she wants to "know" who Danielle really is.

The odd one out is Danielle...who has only had a short friendship with Jacqueline...who she met at the salon they go to.

Do we actually know for sure that Danielle is the same person from the tabloids?
    I find it hard to believe that Bravo would have put her on the show if her past is as bad as people are saying.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

why do you find that hard to believe? to me, it seems to be all the more reason for bravo to have wanted her on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3480428;
    Do we actually know for sure that Danielle is the same person from the tabloids?
    I find it hard to believe that Bravo would have put her on the show if her past is as bad as people are saying.

+ Reply to Thread