+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3988610;
    to get away from the same old boring danielle bashing (yawn!!!), check this one out. Keep it in mind next time someone even thinks about defending teresa one iota. I hope she and guido joe get some jail time for something. What scum.

giudice possessions to be auctioned august 22 | absurd to sublime

thanks for letting me vent!!!
    omg

FORT Fogey

Poppy and Megan... did y'all know you have the exact same picture?? It confused me for a second there.

I kind of think it would be a mistake for Danielle to use the tapes of the show, because then the other side could use them too, and I think that that would be extremely detrimental to her case.

Does anyone know why the charge filed against Teresa was dropped? As Poppy was kind enough to explain, from a strictly legal standpoint, Danielle may have had a case, although so would Teresa.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3988610;
    To get away from the same old boring Danielle bashing (YAWN!!!), check this one out. Keep it in mind next time someone even thinks about defending Teresa one iota. I hope she and Guido Joe get some jail time for something. What scum.

Giudice Possessions to be Auctioned August 22 | ABSURD TO SUBLIME

Thanks for letting me vent!!!
    Great! I would hate for them to get away with it. I would love to know why they went on a reality show knowing that this would eventually come out. I don't buy the story that his business only went bad a couple of years ago. No way ,that they got in their debt over night. Teresa was a favorite of mine but now all I see a crook!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3989164;
    Great! I would hate for them to get away with it. I would love to know why they went on a reality show knowing that this would eventually come out. I don't buy the story that his business only went bad a couple of years ago. No way ,that they got in their debt over night. Teresa was a favorite of mine but now all I see a crook!
    The BK was filed late last year -- unless all Teresa's books/jewelry crap website occurred subsequent to the filing. I see on bottom of the fabulicious website it says "copyright 2010." Don't know WHAT was copyrighted or if she was doing business before then. Either way, it's the least of their worries.
    Just reading their petition is food for thought.

Wish there was some kind of explanation of the $10,000/month they receive from family.

I wouldn't believe her if she said "Hello" to me.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3988859;
    Does anyone know why the charge filed against Teresa was dropped?
    I don't have a clue as to why Danielle dropped the criminal complaints against T.and J. We could speculate, of course. If I had to surmise, I'd say: her lawyer told her she had no chance of prevailing, or Bravo pressured her into it. Now she has retained a lawyer to sue Teresa for damages. T. Tweets that she will also seek a restraining order against D. They are insufferable, but entertaining - yes?

I picked a new avatar for Tears.and.Rain
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

The BK was filed late last year -- unless all Teresa's books/jewelry crap website occurred subsequent to the filing. I see on bottom of the fabulicious website it says "copyright 2010." Don't know WHAT was copyrighted or if she was doing business before then. Either way, it's the least of their worries.
    Her website which is really just a boatload of OEM junk was up last year, well before the BK. The copyright date may just be the date of the last update. Her book deal was certainly finalized before 10/29/09.

The 120K annual income (which many of us could live on quite comfortably) is pretty fishy. Hope the IRS has their whole NJ division working on these people.

Juicy's real estate deals seem to involve mostly Section 8 housing, which means he's a slumlord. This just gets better and better.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

My family of 5 lives pretty comfortably on considerably less than them. We have debt, sure, but it comes from legitimate things that needed to be put on credit... the more I hear about this, the less like them it seems. I guess it just goes to show that people can be real fakers.

It seems that everything that happened between J, Teresa, and D could have been avoided if Jacqueline or Teresa had gotten a restraining order against Danielle in the first place. Would either of them have had grounds for it? How is a restraining order going to help T now? It can't stop you from the kinds of things Danielle was doing, the rumor spreading and lying and playing the victim, can it?

PS - Thanks Poppy! You didn't have to, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3989858;
    Her website which is really just a boatload of OEM junk was up last year, well before the BK. The copyright date may just be the date of the last update. Her book deal was certainly finalized before 10/29/09.

The 120K annual income (which many of us could live on quite comfortably) is pretty fishy. Hope the IRS has their whole NJ division working on these people.

Juicy's real estate deals seem to involve mostly Section 8 housing, which means he's a slumlord. This just gets better and better.
    It sure does, Poppy. Curious if all BK Trustees do this type of investigation or if it was the publicity of the show that brought it to their attention. I mean, come on, absolutely no money in checking or savings account? I've always been litigation assistant -- not BK, so unfamiliar with what you have to put down or not put down. Just hope there's not lots of "preference claims" and those creditors have to return the money they were paid. YIKES!

And in her bio of the fabulicious.com, she states she has a college degree in fashion (basket weaving, if you ask me) and was assistant buyer for Macy's and 9 West. More like Frederick's of Hollywood.

I couldn't care less what Danielle did 20+ years ago - it's people like these who make life/society tougher than need be. Life is hard as it is, but for these gangstERs to pull this crap (and the courtrooms are full of 'em), deserve no respect whatsoever. I may not like Danielle's M.O. but I don't feel it's a big deal (nor can I get myself even remotely worked up about it) -- but to see these greasers trying to screw the system where we all might end up paying for it, THAT'S what makes me nuts (as well as those who don't see it and buy into the hype).

If I offended anyone by using the "greaser" word, sorry; however, I'm Italian, so figure I can get away with it. I've heard it all before!

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3989908;
    My family of 5 lives pretty comfortably on considerably less than them. We have debt, sure, but it comes from legitimate things that needed to be put on credit... the more I hear about this, the less like them it seems. I guess it just goes to show that people can be real fakers.

It seems that everything that happened between J, Teresa, and D could have been avoided if Jacqueline or Teresa had gotten a restraining order against Danielle in the first place. Would either of them have had grounds for it? How is a restraining order going to help T now? It can't stop you from the kinds of things Danielle was doing, the rumor spreading and lying and playing the victim, can it?

PS - Thanks Poppy! You didn't have to, lol!
    Restraining orders oftentimes not worth the paper their written on. What grounds would there have been for issuing a restraining order against Danielle?

FORT Fogey

Well, that's who the restraining order is against now. Danielle, not Teresa. There's about the same amount of, I guess you'd say evidence against both of them. Although, you can say in a restraining order (I believe) that this person may not contact you in any way. That would have preempted the issue with Ashley.

Personally, Danielle's crimes are no less scary because they were committed twenty years ago. Just like Ashley's crime was no less serious because she was young. Ashley's age simply means that she can change, she may grow out of it, etc. But Danielle doesn't appear to have changed at all since then. She's still crazy, still calculating, and still devious. If I could choose whether we have people like Danielle, who are insane and dangerous in our society or people like Teresa, who are screwing the system, I'd say Teresa. They can, and probably will, be stopped, and can be forced to make retribution.

+ Reply to Thread