FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Which one is the father of the girls?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3987564;
    Which one is the father of the girls?
    There are two brothers, Tom and Gerald Staub, that have been reported to be Danielle's ex and father to the girls. I believe the ex is Tom though. He has since remarried and has a baby girl with his new wife. (at least that's what I've read)
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3987607;
    There are two brothers, Tom and Gerald Staub, that have been reported to be Danielle's ex and father to the girls. I believe the ex is Tom though. He has since remarried and has a baby girl with his new wife. (at least that's what I've read)
    Wow, thanks!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Kiz

You're welcome, chitex3.

Danielle was married twice - to 2 different brothers?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3988169;
    Danielle was married twice - to 2 different brothers?
    She was married twice, as far as I know, unless there was another marriage before Kevin Maher who wrote the tell all book. After that marriage, she married one of Staubs, but articles differ on which one. I think more often Tom Staub is cited as her ex, but others say Gerald. She had her two daughters with Staub.

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know where Danielle gets her money? She doesn't work, has a big house, shops a lot, etc., even buying clothes for Dan-ass?? How about the comment that ShopKim will "miss her money"...? I don't think child support goes that far. Speaking of which, why does the father (whoever he is) allow his daughters to be exposed to this crazy, toxic invironment?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

She is divorced from Gerald Staub (CEO, Aerobics, Inc at 34 Fairfield Pl, West Caldwell, NJ 07006-6209). He is 12 years older than her and wealthy. I doubt that he sees her as a bad mom, or he would have custody.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3977745;
    Jersey's filled with lots of people, just like any other state. The Jersey "stereotype" that some of my family fits is more the Caroline - you know, tough Italian housewives as opposed to the Danielle/Teresa wackadoos. But remember, Jersey has Princeton, and the Hamptons are in New Jersey, and some parts of the coast are really truly beautiful. Some of the smartest people in the world, students and researchers alike, live in Jersey thanks to Princeton.
    Ummm.... the Hamptons are not in New Jersey. The Hamptons are in the far east end of Long Island.

Two light moments though - When J was playing the game on her phone while Danielle's "energist" was calling her. It's probably what I would have done. Not been rude because that would have started stuff, but not taken it seriously. The other great part was Kim G.'s driver. Did anyone else find him really funny? In the middle of all this he tells Teresa "Girl you're like a gazelle, you're fast! No, you're getting close to a Bentley now and I don't need you messing that up!"
    Loved the driver. Loved the cops..they clearly have had to deal with Danielle's loony acts for some time.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I know they're in Long Island. Not sure where that came from, call it a blond moment. Anyway I apologized for my mistake but the post was deleted.

I thought it was pretty clear that the cops thought the entire thing was pretty ridiculous. They were okay with J, cuz she was really cooperative with them, but they were quick to get annoyed with Teresa's "why do you need a statement? statement of what?" BS.

I didn't know that Danielle had originally pressed charges against Teresa too. On what grounds? Saying something she didn't like?

+ Reply to Thread