+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2849Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

[QUOTE=Kiz;3986027;]I hope you didn't think I meant to imply permanent hair loss due to extensions. Sorry, if it came across that way.[/QUOTE
    No worries! Even if you did think it, it wouldn't bother me! I tell the same things to my friends that I do. I don't want anyone to think that it doesn't hurt their hair at all, because it does! I'm sure that if someone wears a lot of them for a long enough time, there IS some permanent loss!
    I get such a kick out of Danielle, with her handful of hair! She probably added to it just by picking some out of her own hairbrush! Again, I still think that Ashley had no business doing it but if she did it to anybody, I'm glad that it was Danielle!

FORT Fogey

Saw some pics of Naomi Campbell who has bald spots supposedly caused by weaves. Most girls who wear them all the time end up with short hair because the natural hairs start to break I guess where the weave gets attached. I'm not an expert on the subject by any means.

FORT Fogey

So, I guess Danielle's second husband is suing her now too for defamation based on lies told in her book.

'Real Housewives NJ': Danielle Staub's exes slam her with separate lawsuits - The Dish Rag - Zap2it

The lie that she told about me was that I beat her in a cocaine stupor for days," Maher says. "And then when the police showed up, I confessed and then I went to prison."

He adds, "I was never in prison in my adult life. Period."

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3987160;
    Saw some pics of Naomi Campbell who has bald spots supposedly caused by weaves. Most girls who wear them all the time end up with short hair because the natural hairs start to break I guess where the weave gets attached. I'm not an expert on the subject by any means.
    I saw that photo, too. It was pretty wicked. Couldn't happen to a better person though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3985561;
    Your sarcasm was lost on me for a minute.
    oops, sorry. Should have used a smiley. I"m new here and just trying to get the hang of it since it's been my fav site for sooo long....before I ever got the nerve to post anything.

FORT Fogey

I don't know why Ashley just didn't say, "Oops, I thought it was my mom's chinchilla."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3987160;
    That makes sense, because of the tightness of the weave. My hair is so fine that it starts to break if I sleep with it in a ponytail, and I'll lose more in the shower than I normally would. I really think that Danielle only lost that much hair BECAUSE of the extension. Ashley certainly got a good grip, but she didn't seem to have pulled THAT hard. But what do I know?

I've seen the episode a few times now and I'm a little confused.

I didn't see Teresa screaming incoherently. She was quite coherent, actually. We've seen her get scary mad before, then she sounded and looked like the devil incarnate. This was not that bad. Also, she didn't chase her out of the door through the club and to her car. That's just not possible, because she wasn't there when Ashley pulled her hair. By the time she got outside she was quite calm, Danielle was already in the car, and she was walking, not running.

Jacqueline certainly was not running after her screaming. She took a few steps, maybe. She yelled, once. I think the entire thing is dramatic enough without exaggerating it.

Danielle was not at any time in physical danger from Teresa or Jacqueline. She was not threatened. She threw her dart and ran, working herself into a "poor me" frenzy on the way. NOT that Teresa's behavior wasn't absolutely disgusting, but Danielle had a part in it too, and was equally to blame.

Someone asked a while back why Danielle and J aren't friends anymore. When the show aired, Danielle apparently didn't like some of the things J said about her in interviews, and called J furious, yelling and screaming. I believe that was in a blog from last season.

Danielle is not being victimized, in my opinion. I truly believe that the only person who has any interest in her anymore is Teresa. I also believe that she has brought their dislike upon herself, and she has instigated most of what's happening. I do, however, think that Teresa enjoys telling people what Danielle is doing and hearing the "she's crazy" reaction. Which is pretty high school.

During Chris Ashley and Jacqueline's talk, did anyone else notice how cute the baby was? I know that's off-topic, but he was truly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3987357;
    During Chris Ashley and Jacqueline's talk, did anyone else notice how cute the baby was? I know that's off-topic, but he was truly adorable.
    Yes! I tuned the others out once Jacqueline brought in the baby. So cute....smiling at the camera and trying to wiggle around to look at Ashley.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3987357;
    That makes sense, because of the tightness of the weave. My hair is so fine that it starts to break if I sleep with it in a ponytail, and I'll lose more in the shower than I normally would. I really think that Danielle only lost that much hair BECAUSE of the extension. Ashley certainly got a good grip, but she didn't seem to have pulled THAT hard. But what do I know?

I've seen the episode a few times now and I'm a little confused.

I didn't see Teresa screaming incoherently. She was quite coherent, actually. We've seen her get scary mad before, then she sounded and looked like the devil incarnate. This was not that bad. Also, she didn't chase her out of the door through the club and to her car. That's just not possible, because she wasn't there when Ashley pulled her hair. By the time she got outside she was quite calm, Danielle was already in the car, and she was walking, not running.

Jacqueline certainly was not running after her screaming. She took a few steps, maybe. She yelled, once. I think the entire thing is dramatic enough without exaggerating it.

Danielle was not at any time in physical danger from Teresa or Jacqueline. She was not threatened. She threw her dart and ran, working herself into a "poor me" frenzy on the way. NOT that Teresa's behavior wasn't absolutely disgusting, but Danielle had a part in it too, and was equally to blame.

Someone asked a while back why Danielle and J aren't friends anymore. When the show aired, Danielle apparently didn't like some of the things J said about her in interviews, and called J furious, yelling and screaming. I believe that was in a blog from last season.

Danielle is not being victimized, in my opinion. I truly believe that the only person who has any interest in her anymore is Teresa. I also believe that she has brought their dislike upon herself, and she has instigated most of what's happening. I do, however, think that Teresa enjoys telling people what Danielle is doing and hearing the "she's crazy" reaction. Which is pretty high school.

I think the sheer number of people made the situation looked worse than it was. With all the people pulling and trying to stop Teresa made the situation look like MOG dangerous mode when in fact Danielle said some crap and ran. I am not one to let someone say crap and escape the situation so I would have followed her too and screamed some. Danielle and her bodyguard frantically running through the halls was so dramatic.

I also think Danielle going on and on about how Jacqueline and Teresa are so evil when her anger should be directed at Ashely. It really takes away from the legitimate complaint she has.

I still think that Kelly and her systematic bullying is more interesting as Kelly is clearly making the entire thing up while Danielle is only making up 90 percent of the drama. Curse you Ashley! CURSE YOU!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3987197;
    So, I guess Danielle's second husband is suing her now too for defamation based on lies told in her book.

'Real Housewives NJ': Danielle Staub's exes slam her with separate lawsuits - The Dish Rag - Zap2it
    From the article:
    Her ex-husband, Kevin Maher, tells Zap2it his attorneys will file a lawsuit against Staub, her book's alleged ghost writer and its publisher, Simon & Schuster within the next two weeks for "lies" found in her book, "The Naked Truth." And her ex-boyfriend, Steve Zalewski, has filed a defamation and harassment suit against the housewife for alleged lies she told surrounding the sex tape they made together.
    Is Maher her second husband? I thought he was her first, and Tom or Gerald Staub was her second. There's a lot of history with Danielle (19 engagements...lol).
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread