+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2787Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;3985354;
    Oh, come on. Teresa often talks about the fact that they do "it" everyday and sometimes more than once a day!! How can you not believe everything Teresa says??!!!
    Your sarcasm was lost on me for a minute.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3985347;
    Now maybe they can get a bed that Juicy Joe doesn't need a step ladder to get into. (according to Teresa he's apparently busy in it alot)
    I'm pretty sure they get to keep their beds At least for awhile. But, they may not get that golden parachute of Chapter 7 debt discharge, in which case they'll still owe everyone they are trying to cheat. Worse, they could also be going to jail. And, if found guilty, they will still lose their assets.

The Bankruptcy Code allows the court to deny a discharge if debtors lie under oath or try to conceal assets. Committing perjury in a bankruptcy case is a federal crime that could result in fines of up to $250,000 and/or a jail sentence up to 5 years.

Could these two be any more stupd? Apparently so. The show, itself, and the Internet (Tess's Facebook and Twitter account) allowed the trustee to glean plenty of hidden asset info.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 07-16-2010 at 01:03 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

EXCLUSIVE: Sex Tape Legal Scandal -- Ex-Lover Suing Real Housewife Danielle Staub | RadarOnline.com

Real Housewives of New Jersey star, Danielle Staub, keeps getting in to very hot water over her numerous sex tapes.

RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that Staub’s ex, Stephen Zalewski, is suing the reality TV star for defamation of character and harassment.

In the suit being filed Thursday in Morris County Superior Court in New Jersey, Zalewski claims Staub’s comments on the show regarding the sex tape are outright false.

The suit says that in the episode titled “Play at Your Own Risk”, Staub claims that Zalewski had filmed the sex tape without her knowledge or consent.

Zwaleski’s attorney, Nase Naumoski, tells us exclusively that Staub absolutely knew about the sex tape - and had even filmed parts of it herself!

Did she really say that on "Play at Your Own Risk," or did Jacqueline and Teresa say it? Wasn't that the episode where Danielle was getting surgery?
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 07-16-2010 at 01:40 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I work for a contractor & I know we have put liens against properties. We have had sub-contractors claim bankruptcy & we did get judgements against them & they have to make monthly payments to us.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3985896;
    Did she really say that on "Play at Your Own Risk," or did Jacqueline and Teresa say it? Wasn't that the episode where Danielle was getting surgery?
    I'm trying to remember what she said to her friends in that weird standing around the kitchen scene. She might have said something about it there.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3985392;
    First, most things, that women do to their hair, isn't good for it. Dying, bleaching and any kind of heat (drying, curling and especially flat ironing). ALL of it will eventually (help) your hair break off and get funky! Hair is already dead once it comes out of your head! You can't ,really, make it better. You can only make it "look" better. I REALLY don't know if women are going bald from extensions. I know that some women end up with some hair pulled out and some bald spots. The weight from the bond is always pulling on the hair and it causes some of the hair to pull out. I know this! I waxed (I always say "any hair that didn't run away") for 30 years! I waxed my arms, my legs, my (you know what) and my face! Everything!!!!
    It took (at least) 20 years to FINALLY "kill off" the hair on my legs and arms! Honestly, that was a CONSTANT effort! Sooooooooooo I really do doubt that a few extensions for a few years would really cause permanent hair loss. It might get pulled out but I think that it will come back. It may take a bit of time but it should. Of course you know if you want it to it won't but if you don't want it to IT PROBABLY WILL! Most of the women who get them are getting them because they already have thin hair. Getting them might make their hair look better but it really doesn't help their hair situation. They always want a whole lot but it's better if they just get a few (30 to 50) to add a bit of fullness or length in the front. It's better for their own hair. From my own experience, it takes A LOT of pulling out to kill those stupid hair follicles!
    I hope you didn't think I meant to imply permanent hair loss due to extensions. Sorry, if it came across that way.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3985962;
    I work for a contractor & I know we have put liens against properties. We have had sub-contractors claim bankruptcy & we did get judgements against them & they have to make monthly payments to us.
    The immunity from liens applies to married couples who hold property under TE. And, it only applies when one spouse files for bankruptcy without the other, or when one spouse is a debtor under judgment and the other is not - and only in the states previously mentioned.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3985840;
    I'm pretty sure they get to keep their beds At least for awhile. But, they may not get that golden parachute of Chapter 7 debt discharge, in which case they'll still owe everyone they are trying to cheat. Worse, they could also be going to jail. And, if found guilty, they will still lose their assets.

The Bankruptcy Code allows the court to deny a discharge if debtors lie under oath or try to conceal assets. Committing perjury in a bankruptcy case is a federal crime that could result in fines of up to $250,000 and/or a jail sentence up to 5 years.

Could these two be any more stupd? Apparently so. The show, itself, and the Internet (Tess's Facebook and Twitter account) allowed the trustee to glean plenty of hidden asset info.
    Calling creditors that you're planning write off "dead weight" is never a good idea either.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3986003;
    I'm trying to remember what she said to her friends in that weird standing around the kitchen scene. She might have said something about it there.
    She did say it. And quickly followed it with "I've never been more hurt by anyone in my entire life blahblahblah"

Now is this the one that just broke or is this Steve from last season? Because there's two, right?

+ Reply to Thread