+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Kiz

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

tvaholic: At the point you're watching, it's already passed, but when Danielle was sitting in the back of "the Bentley" she and Kim G were talking about the clump of her hair that was hanging loose. I don't remember what they said exactly, and although it seems weird to me too that Ashley didn't end up with a handful of hair. I thought maybe it had to do with the extensions. Interesting info about the ease of pulling out hair with extensions as opposed to regular hair. I kind of wondered if it wasn't easier. I've read (maybe it was misinformation) that long term use of extensions is causing people to lose their hair.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3985219;
    I almost forgot about that one. I think it happened somewhere between her telling the cop that she wasn't the "culport" and saying that Danielle's house needed to be "revenovated".
    Are her brain cells just leaking out her ears? She gets dumber each episode.

Wow!
    you are one smart cookie, AngloAm!

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3985139;
    So keeping the house, but the contents being sold at auction. Strange, to me, but I didn't see a damn thing in that house of horror to keep. I guess they're selling off Gia's birthday gift.
    Now maybe they can get a bed that Juicy Joe doesn't need a step ladder to get into. (according to Teresa he's apparently busy in it alot) I was watching the episode today where Theresa's trying to get him up and going because she's having the baby and when he finally gets up the bed is higher than his waist! What's he, 5'3 or something? Looked like a firehydrant. He needs something he doesn't need to get a running start for.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3983394;
    I was/am pretty disgusted by their entire relationship. Didn't someone on here mention they thought he was hiding his true gay self? I'm starting to see that. He 'plays' the part of being interested in his wife but not very well.
    Oh, come on. Teresa often talks about the fact that they do "it" everyday and sometimes more than once a day!! How can you not believe everything Teresa says??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    WOW! That's got to be rough. I wonder if Danielle will be stopping by to do a little shopping. I bet she'd like to have the Giudice's HUGE mirror hanging over her bed. (It was shown in the episode when Teresa was getting ready for her housewarming party).
    That was one HUGE mirror!! I've seen big framed mirrors leaning against walls in bedrooms before but in the usual Teresa way, this one was way over the top!!
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 07-16-2010 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3985223;
    BTW, I do hair extensions for a living. Just for the record, that hair is already screwed up! It's probably easier to pull out the extensions (and the attached hair )than it would be to pull out real hair. Each extension is attached to about 10 to 20 real strands. People pull out bonds just by brushing their hair wrong! It's easy to pull them out (and the attached hair) Trust me! It doesn't mean that I think that it was OK that Ashley did it. I think that she was COMPLETELY in the wrong! I just don't like that Danielle made it sound like it would be harder , than a usual hair pull (LOL) to pull them out. It's easier!
    This is completely true. I tried hair extensions (never again!!) and with just normal styling, about 5 came out w/o me hardly noticing....except for the fact that I had a small clump of hair in my hand....mostly extension hair. And sometimes the extensions can come out w/o taking any of your own hair with it.
    So I'm doubting that she has a big bald spot like she says she has.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3985223;
    True, but who wouldn't be? Most people enjoy a certain amount of gossip! (Why are we here?) If it involves your family and friends then you REALLY want to know! I don't fault her for it.
    OK, so the episode is on right now and Danielle is holding a handful of hair talking about how Ashley pulled it out. How and when did she get the hair back? Also she says to Danny (?) that they're going to get Ashley and KILL her! Maybe just a figure of speech but sounds pretty brutal. It also sounds like a lot of tough talk coming from someone who was hiding in a corner crying!
    BTW, I do hair extensions for a living. Just for the record, that hair is already screwed up! It's probably easier to pull out the extensions (and the attached hair )than it would be to pull out real hair. Each extension is attached to about 10 to 20 real strands. People pull out bonds just by brushing their hair wrong! It's easy to pull them out (and the attached hair) Trust me! It doesn't mean that I think that it was OK that Ashley did it. I think that she was COMPLETELY in the wrong! I just don't like that Danielle made it sound like it would be harder , than a usual hair pull (LOL) to pull them out. It's easier!
    Danielle is a flake. I hope someone shows her stalking the party at Caroline's this season. Driving around like a nutcase with her kids in the car. If the kids had not stopped her she may well have showed up and caused a scene like she did at the brownstone.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3985267;
    tvaholic: At the point you're watching, it's already passed, but when Danielle was sitting in the back of "the Bentley" she and Kim G were talking about the clump of her hair that was hanging loose. I don't remember what they said exactly, and although it seems weird to me too that Ashley didn't end up with a handful of hair. I thought maybe it had to do with the extensions. Interesting info about the ease of pulling out hair with extensions as opposed to regular hair. I kind of wondered if it wasn't easier. I've read (maybe it was misinformation) that long term use of extensions is causing people to lose their hair.
    First, most things, that women do to their hair, isn't good for it. Dying, bleaching and any kind of heat (drying, curling and especially flat ironing). ALL of it will eventually (help) your hair break off and get funky! Hair is already dead once it comes out of your head! You can't ,really, make it better. You can only make it "look" better. I REALLY don't know if women are going bald from extensions. I know that some women end up with some hair pulled out and some bald spots. The weight from the bond is always pulling on the hair and it causes some of the hair to pull out. I know this! I waxed (I always say "any hair that didn't run away") for 30 years! I waxed my arms, my legs, my (you know what) and my face! Everything!!!!
    It took (at least) 20 years to FINALLY "kill off" the hair on my legs and arms! Honestly, that was a CONSTANT effort! Sooooooooooo I really do doubt that a few extensions for a few years would really cause permanent hair loss. It might get pulled out but I think that it will come back. It may take a bit of time but it should. Of course you know if you want it to it won't but if you don't want it to IT PROBABLY WILL! Most of the women who get them are getting them because they already have thin hair. Getting them might make their hair look better but it really doesn't help their hair situation. They always want a whole lot but it's better if they just get a few (30 to 50) to add a bit of fullness or length in the front. It's better for their own hair. From my own experience, it takes A LOT of pulling out to kill those stupid hair follicles!
    Last edited by tvaholic; 07-16-2010 at 03:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3984924;
    With all this public info, did someone forget to tell Teresa her house was going into foreclosure. Danielle certainly told her at the CC. I'm alittle confused by her denial as recently as last week on WWHL.
    The house they live in - the architectural horror - may or may not have been in foreclosure at one point. But practically speaking, as long as they can keep making the mortgage payments, the bank will not take it away. They don't want it (and really, who would?).
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread