+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3474Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3983394;
    I was/am pretty disgusted by their entire relationship. Didn't someone on here mention they thought he was hiding his true gay self? I'm starting to see that. He 'plays' the part of being interested in his wife but not very well.
    That would be me made that speculation. It was not, I assure you, wishful thinking.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3983419;
    Anglo, all I have to do to figure out who to believe is listen to the Talking Head interviews.

Danielle can take something simple like a paper cut and will transform it into a potentially fatal assault done deliberately by the paper manufacturers who are probably friends of Dina and Caroline and that Stawker Ashley.
    True!

For the record, I do not count the table flipping as an assault. It was a show of anger, like someone hitting a wall in frustration. She did not heave the table At Danielle. There were others seated there as well and everyone was affected.
    Well, didn't somebody have to hold her back from physically attacking Danielle after the furniture went flying?

I agree that Dina took Lexi off the show because both she and Lexi's dad realized it was not an appropriate place for her. I also think that whatever else is going on in Dina's life, she did think that maybe getting away from the cameras would lessen the "attraction" Danielle seems to have for her. She has honed in on Dina since the first episode.
    That's true too. I'm just saying that Danielle may not be 100% a lunatic.

I think that Teresa is the only one that really continues to focus on Danielle, reiterating her faults to hopefully make her own $11 million debt seem less important. (It doesn't.) I think Caroline definitely has taken the ignore route, and Jacqueline tries to until she's drawn back in by Teresa, Ashley, and Kim G.
    I think you give the puppetmaster Caroline too much credit. She's ignoring while agog with interest.

FORT Fogey

I knew it! I knew the book income was missing. What a hot mess.

FORT Fanatic

With all this public info, did someone forget to tell Teresa her house was going into foreclosure. Danielle certainly told her at the CC. I'm alittle confused by her denial as recently as last week on WWHL.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Lying cow! In next week's show she says she never made pizza dough from scratch. In her book she says she gives out her 'secret ingredients' for pizza dough - see Chapter 8 (I have it on Kindle so I don't know the page number).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3984924;
    With all this public info, did someone forget to tell Teresa her house was going into foreclosure. Danielle certainly told her at the CC. I'm alittle confused by her denial as recently as last week on WWHL.
    The house she's living in isn't (???) I guess but most of the income properties are. And the furniture (such as there is) in the house is going up on the auction block.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3984904;
    Well, didn't somebody have to hold her back from physically attacking Danielle after the furniture went flying?
    I think the Manzo boys moved in between them to prevent anything happening, but that doesn't mean she intended to touch her. IMO, she was gesturing wildly but not with the intent to lay hands upon Danielle. This is when she sent Chris flying ... because he tried to restrain her.

That's true too. I'm just saying that Danielle may not be 100% a lunatic.
    Okay, I propose 99%.

I think you give the puppetmaster Caroline too much credit. She's ignoring while agog with interest.
    I will agree that she doesn't seek her out but will have discussions about other people's interactions with her. She was interested in the details, and she was concerned about Ashley.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3984933;
    The house she's living in isn't (???) I guess but most of the income properties are. And the furniture (such as there is) in the house is going up on the auction block.
    So keeping the house, but the contents being sold at auction. Strange, to me, but I didn't see a damn thing in that house of horror to keep. I guess they're selling off Gia's birthday gift.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3983374;
    I think she called it her "cleevaledge."
    I almost forgot about that one. I think it happened somewhere between her telling the cop that she wasn't the "culport" and saying that Danielle's house needed to be "revenovated".

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3984904;

True, but who wouldn't be? Most people enjoy a certain amount of gossip! (Why are we here?) If it involves your family and friends then you REALLY want to know! I don't fault her for it.
    OK, so the episode is on right now and Danielle is holding a handful of hair talking about how Ashley pulled it out. How and when did she get the hair back? Also she says to Danny (?) that they're going to get Ashley and KILL her! Maybe just a figure of speech but sounds pretty brutal. It also sounds like a lot of tough talk coming from someone who was hiding in a corner crying!
    BTW, I do hair extensions for a living. Just for the record, that hair is already screwed up! It's probably easier to pull out the extensions (and the attached hair )than it would be to pull out real hair. Each extension is attached to about 10 to 20 real strands. People pull out bonds just by brushing their hair wrong! It's easy to pull them out (and the attached hair) Trust me! It doesn't mean that I think that it was OK that Ashley did it. I think that she was COMPLETELY in the wrong! I just don't like that Danielle made it sound like it would be harder , than a usual hair pull (LOL) to pull them out. It's easier!

+ Reply to Thread