+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2866Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3983781;
    I bet she'd like to have the Giudice's HUGE mirror hanging over her bed. (It was shown in the episode when Teresa was getting ready for her housewarming party).
    Ooo, or maybe those gigantic urns.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

When you run around thinking your crap doesn't stink, your toilet overflows.

Did anybody happen to notice Ashley's eyelashes in the scene where she was sitting with Jacqueline and Chris and they were discussing what she did?

Those false eyelashes she had on looked like caterpillars that were about ready to eat her face.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3983806;
    Did anybody happen to notice Ashley's eyelashes in the scene where she was sitting with Jacqueline and Chris and they were discussing what she did?

Those false eyelashes she had on looked like caterpillars that were about ready to eat her face.
    Those eyelashes took on a life of their own!
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Kiz

I should have known better than to have defended the Giudices. I'll not make that mistake again.

The Smoking Gun:

Desperate Housewife? - July 15, 2010

FORT Fogey

Hope they've been square with the IRS. I'll bet that's next.

Kiz

That $10,000 monthly family contribution has to be a big bull's eye target for the IRS. Not only on the Giudices but also on the family members who were "gifting" the ten grand to them. They don't appear to be a dot your i's cross your t's type of family.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3983377;
    Dina explained in an article that the reason she took Lexi off the show was because her ex-husband didn't like the content of it and she also said that Danielle tried to start stuff with her husband in regards to Lexie. Right? I swear I read that..... maybe I'm losing my mind.
    Hmmm odd that he didn't like the content suddenly a quarter of the way into the second season.

You did read that but did Danielle do anything to them they didn't leave themselves wide open for? I heard Dina forged the Cypriot's signature on a consent form for Lexi to be on the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3983400;
    Only married couples have the right to hold real property as co-tenants by the entirety. This means they don't each own "half," but each owns the "whole." There are many legal benefits to holding property this way, special protections that can be significant if one spouse is in debt, or a spouse dies.

I am surprised that I never hear this raised by advocates of gay marriage. This right is automatic for married people. It should be for ALL married people, regardless of sex.
    Well, in Maryland, my partner (Cali husband!) and I own our marital acres (small suburban bungalow) as tenants by the entirety. You can create this interest if you want, I think, only we had to shell out big bucks to the lawyer and county and state to do so. And yes, it's one of the 1300+ ways we are disadvantaged over Britney Spears and her 24 hour charade in Vegas. C'est la vie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3983667;
    Except that many states no longer recognize TE. Joint tenants with rights of survivorship acheives the same effect and two people don't have to be married to utilize this method.
    Ooops that's what we have.

+ Reply to Thread