+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3473Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3981815;
    I'm sure there are enough derogatory comments and rumor-spreading by all. Teresa, Danielle, Jacqueline, Ashley and probably the rest of them too. For every, "Teresa broke my car windows!" lament by Danielle there's probably a, "That Danielle is nothing but a coke whore!" by Teresa. Teresa says Danielle went around telling people that her house was in foreclosure. That's probably a logical conclusion when one is $11 mil dollars in debt.
    Here's what strikes me now: We don't know that Danielle demanded to park her car in front of the grocery store because Teresa broke all her car windows out.

What we know is that Teresa and Jacqueline said that's what Danielle did. When Danielle wasn't around. It would be a good way to continue to cast aspersions on Danielle's mental state. Everyone's run around making dark accusations against each other. Danielle's latest is that she can't use a ladies room because one of the enemies might come in and knock her on her head. What if Jackie and Tess's accusations are as wild and unfounded?

Did Danielle act nervous when she parked at Shop Kim's Ragatorium?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3981840;
    Saying that, Danielle thrives on playing the victim (which she is not) and puts herself in situations where she can cry victim. I can not feel any sympathy for someone who acts like Danielle. She's not just some wallflower minding her own business only to have these 'woman' 'bully' her. She's creating the drama herself.
    What if, and I'm just saying, Danielle plays the victim and cries wolf fifty percent of the time?

But is being victimised the other fifty percent?

Dina was cutting Danielle some slack for being, shall we say, unbalanced. Only after the pretty outrageous stunt that Danielle pulled at the Brownstone did Dina leave the show, citing the fact that Danielle ruined a charity event for an unnamed girlwithcancer and that the Brownstone is her husband Cute Tommy's place of business. (Because surely Danielle's antics could bring down the joint.)

Note that Caroline never left the show for those reasons. Surely she cares about girlswithcancer and the Brownstone as much?

Note that Dina pulled her kid off the show before all this and was exiting already.

Note that she's never explained why she pulled her kid off the show, what Danielle did that was so horrible, or why she IMHO overreacted, or at least reacted differently than her sister.

(In fact despite Danielle having done something that made her 'trash' they all were pally enough with her to her face during season one; Tess and Jackie went for a girly giggle a few times and all turned up at her house for the bo-tox blow-out. Hmmm.)

Now if Danielle is so scary and evil and nasty and dangerous, why do they keep baiting her? They can't stop talking about her. If she really posed an imminent physical threat surely the police would be involved. But the 'ladies' have been on an insidious and cowardly whispering campaign against her for over a year now. Who wouldn't be a bit turned by that?

I'm not saying 'everyone be a fan of Danielle.' I might have before the Brownstone incident which was very low-rent.

But try to see the picture if Danielle's half-right.

BTW: Why was Tess so enraged that Danielle was engaged fourteen times?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3982016;
    Danielle walked away, ran away, and got into a car to get away, but they just kept on coming. I can't stand Danielle, and, yes, she obviously could have handled it like a normal person would have, but Teresa wanted a fight and kept pushing until she kind of, almost got one.
    In fact, the only person on the show who's been seen a victim of actual violence is Danielle (table flipping and hair pulling).

Oh, well, you have to add Chris Manzo, apparently Tess tossed him across the room in her angergasm.

Across the room but not into my arms.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3982559;
    From the bankruptcy petition, how ironic: Tess gets a lousy $40k a year from Bravo for showing what a dunce she is... on national TV. She really is a brainless twit.
    1) Can somebody please explain the significance of owning two properties in fee simple and one in a tenancy by the entirety?

2) They have NO CASH, NO SAVINGS, NOT EVEN $10 IN A CHECKING ACCOUNT, NO LIFE INSURACE? Or is it just standard to list those as zero?

3) Good attorney to note carefully the 'barbacue' grille!

4) Did we ever see Tess buying or being given jewellery? If so she's apparently sold it. She only has a wedding ring, a watch, and some bits of beads and glass.

5) Okay, there must be a subtlety here - they're listing themselves as having no motor vehicles - what about the giant Escalade and the so-sexy Quattroporte?

6) Who the hell is giving them, reliably, month on month, $10K? $120K a year? For what? They're over 18. Meanwhile, where's the income from her book????

7) I see they're not budgeting for any girlswithcancer.

8) Six million in unsecured (out of luck) creditors? I guess we'd all better get out our wallets and chip in.

9) Umpteen judgements against them AND TWO FORECLOSURES. Tess lied when she said "our house isn't in foreclosure." Just not the stone pile next to the interstate.

10)Is da family claiming these people as dependents?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3982460;
    Yeah, it's pretty sad when the dispatcher knows you by name ... and the police.

My new blog is up: Mom2shelbyshae's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site . My opinion on each of the participants and who's to blame. I posted a brief one here before, but this is more detailed.
    Just a few points:

1) We don't know that Danielle was the one spreading the financial rumors, just that she'd heard them.

2) Does anyone really believe that the fashion show started TWO HOURS LATE? Nobody would be there still. If they stuck around, they were glad to.

Yes, I am gay. I like the mens. But am I the only person somewhat disgusted and saddened by Tess flashing her clevelege to distract her hubby? (Thought he was an 'ass man' after all.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3982794;
    Jacqueline also said that the police told her that they were well aware of Danielle, and it was with a "she's crazy" implication. This was when she was interviewed on the last episode.
    Jacqueline says, Jacqueline says. She says a lot.

Kiz

AngloAm....point for point, I agree with all you've written. If only I had your talent.

About Teresa's cook book income on the bankruptcy documents. I think they might have used their tax returns, or last year's income for the financial disclosure. The cookbook only came out recently, so possibly she had no income from it to declare last fall.

I'd like to know where the $10,000 is coming from as well. I wonder if they were diverting income from somewhere to a family member who then gifted it back to them. I have a feeling the IRS is going to have a field day with their past tax returns if they end up being audited.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3983310;
    But am I the only person somewhat disgusted and saddened by Tess flashing her clevelege to distract her hubby? (Thought he was an 'ass man' after all.)
    I think she called it her "cleevaledge." What was disgusting was that it was her prelude (along with a glass of wine) to her telling him, in her own biased and deceitful way, what she had done. I guess she wanted to "soften him up."

But I loved his reaction!: "Yeah, I've seen it before." (ho-hum, Teresa, get to the point)
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3983252;
    What if, and I'm just saying, Danielle plays the victim and cries wolf fifty percent of the time?

But is being victimised the other fifty percent?

Dina was cutting Danielle some slack for being, shall we say, unbalanced. Only after the pretty outrageous stunt that Danielle pulled at the Brownstone did Dina leave the show, citing the fact that Danielle ruined a charity event for an unnamed girlwithcancer and that the Brownstone is her husband Cute Tommy's place of business. (Because surely Danielle's antics could bring down the joint.)

Note that Caroline never left the show for those reasons. Surely she cares about girlswithcancer and the Brownstone as much?

Note that Dina pulled her kid off the show before all this and was exiting already.

Note that she's never explained why she pulled her kid off the show, what Danielle did that was so horrible, or why she IMHO overreacted, or at least reacted differently than her sister.

(In fact despite Danielle having done something that made her 'trash' they all were pally enough with her to her face during season one; Tess and Jackie went for a girly giggle a few times and all turned up at her house for the bo-tox blow-out. Hmmm.)

Now if Danielle is so scary and evil and nasty and dangerous, why do they keep baiting her? They can't stop talking about her. If she really posed an imminent physical threat surely the police would be involved. But the 'ladies' have been on an insidious and cowardly whispering campaign against her for over a year now. Who wouldn't be a bit turned by that?

I'm not saying 'everyone be a fan of Danielle.' I might have before the Brownstone incident which was very low-rent.

But try to see the picture if Danielle's half-right.

BTW: Why was Tess so enraged that Danielle was engaged fourteen times?
    Well I can explain them talking about her all the time (which I find annoying) by saying that Bravo asks questions so that they have to talk about her?

I just really think that if, and that's a big if, Danielle is being victimized it is about 10% of the time. Honestly the only HW of the group that, I think, would actually 'victimize' her, unprovoked, is Teresa. So I could get behind that but I don't think the rest of the ladies bother with her outside the show.

Danielle talks about how they are after her but has she ever gave examples of that? Just reminds me of Kelly going on about Bethenny was trying to kill her but yet never could give examples of why she thought that.

Dina explained in an article that the reason she took Lexi off the show was because her ex-husband didn't like the content of it and she also said that Danielle tried to start stuff with her husband in regards to Lexie. Right? I swear I read that..... maybe I'm losing my mind.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3983374;
    I think she called it her "cleevaledge." What was disgusting was that it was her prelude (along with a glass of wine) to her telling him, in her own biased and deceitful way, what she had done. I guess she wanted to "soften him up."

But I loved his reaction!: "Yeah, I've seen it before." (ho-hum, Teresa, get to the point)
    I'll bet you Teresa hasn't read a book since Hop on Pop.

+ Reply to Thread