+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 802 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126526 ... LastLast
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3474738;
    I feel bad for Danielle's kids now that their mom's past seems to be coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if they were being made fun of now because of their mother's actions on the show and this recent bombshell with the book. I wonder if Danielle had already told her kids about her past prior to going on the show.
    Sweet Lady, another great example why kid's and reality shows should be investigated and well thought out prior to launching the programs. :nono

It's always the kid's who are affected the most. They are drug through their parents mud and they are not equipped to handle all the crap. But the parents are having a great time - Red Carpet appearances, seeing themselves on TV, marketing all kinds of crap, and making a few bucks.

I guess this is a new way of life and get rich quick scheme for most of the old hags.
    Last edited by Oompaloopa; 05-29-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Bold members name
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3474834;
    Sweet Lady, another great example why kid's and reality shows should be investigated and well thought out prior to launching the programs. :nono

It's always the kid's who are affected the most. They are drug through their parents mud and they are not equipped to handle all the crap. But the parents are having a great time - Red Carpet appearances, seeing themselves on TV, marketing all kinds of crap, and making a few bucks.

I guess this is a new way of life and get rich quick scheme for most of the old hags.

I feel terrible for her daughters. This can not be easy on them, and they are the innocent ones in this situation. Very sad stuff.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

People need to think before exposing their children to the world. Everyone and everything is fair game when you put your life out there for everyone to scrutinize....these people need to think about their children before their own fame and fortune.
    I thought it was weird that Danielle brought her older kids over to Jacqueline's house. That would be that last thing my kids would want to do with me is tag along to my girlfriends while I vented. I am thinking the only reason the older daughter wanted to go is because she knew the cameras would be there.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3474945;
    People need to think before exposing their children to the world. Everyone and everything is fair game when you put your life out there for everyone to scrutinize....these people need to think about their children before their own fame and fortune.
    I thought it was weird that Danielle brought her older kids over to Jacqueline's house. That would be that last thing my kids would want to do with me is tag along to my girlfriends while I vented. I am thinking the only reason the older daughter wanted to go is because she knew the cameras would be there.
    Couldn't agree more!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;3474897;
    I feel terrible for her daughters. This can not be easy on them, and they are the innocent ones in this situation. Very sad stuff.
    I wonder if Danielle was naive enough to think that her past wouldn't show up to haunt her? Maybe she thought of the show as a big dating game platform since she's looking for someone to rescue her and her girls, vs. getting a job to support her family like the rest of the world has done.

Does anyone else think that Teresa is the same as Michelle Pfeiffers character in "Married to the Mob?"

FORT Newbie

I am pretty sure that Danielle introduced herself to the plastic surgeon who arrived at her house but then later said - I am having MY plastic surgeon over for a spa party. Doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Princess;3475147;
    I wonder if Danielle was naive enough to think that her past wouldn't show up to haunt her? Maybe she thought of the show as a big dating game platform since she's looking for someone to rescue her and her girls, vs. getting a job to support her family like the rest of the world has done.
    That is possible, because for all her faults, she does seem to love her children.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fogey

And she seems to have a really great relationship with them. It was so nice to see them helping her pick out what to wear on a date with the allegedly younger bald man.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That's the oldest looking younger man than anything that I've seen in a long time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread