+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Looks like the hair pulling episode was the highest rated episode ever on Bravo!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Well if people are going to be pressing charges against people maybe Theresa should go after the "bodyguard". He pushed Theresa and Theresa did not touch Danielle at any time. So maybe Danielle should be careful how wide she spreads her net.

I think the whole chase thing looks a lot worse than it was. It just looked bad because there were all these people. Also I really wouldn't call it a chase. When I get in arguments and the person walks away from me I walk after them. I wouldn't call that chasing.

Overall I wish Theresa and J would have stayed out it. That way Danielle would look like the crazy person who lives in fear for no reason. Now she actually HAS a reason and that makes me sad.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3982130;
    Looks like the hair pulling episode was the highest rated episode ever on Bravo!!
    I thought Kelly losing her mind was more entertaining/scary.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3981815;
    I'm sure there are enough derogatory comments and rumor-spreading by all. Teresa, Danielle, Jacqueline, Ashley and probably the rest of them too. For every, "Teresa broke my car windows!" lament by Danielle there's probably a, "That Danielle is nothing but a coke whore!" by Teresa. Teresa says Danielle went around telling people that her house was in foreclosure. That's probably a logical conclusion when one is $11 mil dollars in debt.
    all the %%%%

Here ya' go, Ubi -- if you haven't read it already. Copy of their Bankruptcy Petition listing all the $$$$. Unbelievable. In fact, I save it so I can refer to it now and then.

Giudice Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Petition

I think 3 properties had been surrendered, and I guess technically their existing mausoleum ended up being that they are keeping it and reaffirmed the debt. Then again, it might have been in foreclosure proceedings, or something, but they decided to keep it.

It's an amazing read. HIS wages were listed at $3250/month. SHE gets $3,333.33 a month from Bravo. You won't believe the rest. The other monthly income is $10,000 from family members. What the heck does THAT mean? Who does that? They listed their monthly income as $16,583 and their monthly EXPENSES as $16,582. Not to mention the 8 times they were sued during 2009.

And she had the nerve to lie on Andy Cohen's show saying it's all the business and it's really not "theme." She and Juiceless are the debtors. Lots of shady figures in there. Take a look at the assets they list. You won't believe the values they give. Credit cards galore, didn't pay construction people who created the mess they live in -- am sure all those people are going to "eat it." And Greasy thinks people aren't going to see this stuff -- it's public record. It's a good read -- long BK forms, but just scroll through to what interests you.

Something to think about on the way to the soup kitchens!!!

FORT Fogey

Holy moly! Thanks for the link and the run down. She is a liar. I know in her little pea brain she thinks she's entitled to lie because she acts entitled about everything else.

Did anyone else notice when the police called back to confirm the 911 call on Danielle's cell, she calmly said, "you answer it". When the Bentley driver told her it was the police, she went into the hyperventilating drama filled voice. She can turn it on and off in an instant. I'm so glad the police "have her number".

Yeah, it's pretty sad when the dispatcher knows you by name ... and the police.

My new blog is up: Mom2shelbyshae's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site . My opinion on each of the participants and who's to blame. I posted a brief one here before, but this is more detailed.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3982460;
    Yeah, it's pretty sad when the dispatcher knows you by name ... and the police.

My new blog is up: Mom2shelbyshae's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site . My opinion on each of the participants and who's to blame. I posted a brief one here before, but this is more detailed.
    I'm curious as to why you said the dispatcher knew Danielle by name. I've only seen the episode once, but from what I remember, she called, and said her name was Danielle Staub. Then the dispatcher repeated her name before hanging up. What did the police say about knowing Danielle? Was it from being called to her house, or did they say? (thanks)
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I've heard from other sites that the police know her by name. Then when I watched, she said "This is Danielle Staub and I've been attacked ... " And the dispatcher said "Danielle Staub ... hold on please." Then I think someone else took over. I took that to mean she's familiar to them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3982531;
    I'm curious as to why you said the dispatcher knew Danielle by name. I've only seen the episode once, but from what I remember, she called, and said her name was Danielle Staub. Then the dispatcher repeated her name before hanging up. What did the police say about knowing Danielle? Was it from being called to her house, or did they say? (thanks)
    I watched the episode again and also saw that when Danielle called the police, as soon as they (the police) answered the phone, she announced who she was.

+ Reply to Thread