+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3302Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3981544;
    Although I've never seen "The Hills," heard that last night's finale apparently revealed that it was all fake........don't know what that's all about, but what if.........
    It wasn't so much that is was ALL fake but it left it open to make you wonder what was real and what wasn't.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3981521;
    Poppy I do understand what you are saying but I honestly believe Ashley will never accomplish much in her life that would require her to have to obtain a credit card or mortgage. Chris & her Mom will provide her needs until she lands some schmuck who will then provide for her.

I know what I went through with my idenity being stolen. I know who did it & can prove it however my attorney advised me agains trying to obtain a civil judgement. His advice was that I will spend more money & end up will nothing. The whole turnip thing. Danielle obviously has the best attorney Bravo can provide for her.

I do disagree with you where it concerns her daughters though. She is bringing in a criminal element into their lives everytime she invites Danny & his band of thugs into her home. They also see & read so much about their mother on TV & online.
    OMG, I'm so sorry you went through that ordeal, Snow Bunny! I know what a long struggle it is to recover from that kind of theft. I hope you (and your credit/finances) are OK now! I think your turnip theory is true. But, when you desparately need validation - not money - and someone else is paying the bill? In Danielle's shoes, I'd sue. I think Ashley will join the ranks of us wage slaves - married or not. And she'll need credit jointly or separately. With any luck, the judgment will be like a dollar.

You know, I don't really take much of what I watch on RHoNJ very seriously. I guess I just don't believe a lot of it. Like the thugs - I suspect Bravo hired them and that the evil Ms. Staub never set eyes on them before their stint on Bravo. We are shown what they want us to see, only. It's only when they hit the news/gossip outlets that I take a second look.

But the last episode really, truly made me feel sick. You can't fake that rage, and I do think Ubi's right about the panic attack. You take people as you find them, and Danielle's normal state of mind is kind of twisty. Teresa's lucky she didn't give Dani a heart attack .
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 07-14-2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: typo
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3981556;
    Okay, that's a exaggeration if I ever saw one.
    Teresa didn't start screaming incoherently (funny I could understand her the entire time) .
    This is the second time we've seen Teresa enraged. Apparently, at such times, she starts screaming and as her volume increases, her coherency decreases. She stops speaking in sentences and just delivers insults and incomplete phrases. Hence the ever popular Teresa-ism, "prostituion whore."
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

That whole fashion show thing was strange. I guess I hold myself in a higher esteem that the entire lot of this franchise. I would not under any circumatances attend an event where I knew full well someone I had issues with would also be in attendance. If confronted I would walk away. Teresa instigated this entire event but I don't see Danielle as an innocent bystander in this entire fiasco. Maybe Teresa is angling for a spin-off show aka Bethenny.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3981556;
    Danielle is not stupid (well, heh) she knew that by mentioning it that it would send Teresa into a tizzy. It was just as much of a calculated move as Teresa's wanting to say hi.

I will, also, go so far as to say I believe Danielle had a plan to rile up the ladies when she walked into the fashion show two hours late and then did a 'Paris Hilton' during inappropriate times.

I don't believe Teresa was trying to be nice when she waited for Danielle to come out of the bathroom and I think Teresa was wrong for that. But I don't think anyone should pity Danielle in any of this because 1) is was so ridiculously stupid the way she carried on over nothing (where was the knife????) and 2) the whole thing could have been handled better if she either did not go to the event (an event she didn't even want to attend in the first place) or just exchanged pleasantries with Teresa and then walked away.

Both of them are horrible examples for their daughters.

I agree that it would have been better if danielle had walked away - but the thing is, she did try to after Teresa said `hello' initially. Then Teresa asked why Danielle would hardly respond back, and Kim G pulled Danielle back and said, `She's trying to be nice,' or something to that effect.

Yes, I do think Danielle was trying to hurt Teresa with the "Your house is in foreclosure" comment, but Danielle said that only after Teresa had insulted her with some derogatory comment. And if Danielle was trying to get the others "riled up" with her texting and staying on the phone during the fashion show, that's a relatively minor thing to me, and it's something the others could have easily ignored. I thought they didn't want anything to do with Danielle anyway, so why didn't they just leave it alone?

I'm not a fan of Danielle's, and I do think she has serious mental problems, but Teresa came off looking much worse in this situation, IMO. She brought it on herself, and then is trying to claim innocence. When someone has to keep telling people, `I'm a lady', and `I'm so nice', it's usually because they keep doing things that show the opposite. I have come to despise Teresa.

[QUOTE=dippitydoo;3981727]
    Yes, I do think Danielle was trying to hurt Teresa with the "Your house is in foreclosure" comment, but Danielle said that only after Teresa had insulted her with some derogatory comment. And if Danielle was trying to get the others "riled up" with her texting and staying on the phone during the fashion show, that's a relatively minor thing to me, and it's something the others could have easily ignored. I thought they didn't want anything to do with Danielle anyway, so why didn't they just leave it alone?

QUOTE]

Of course they couldn't leave it alone! What else would the message boards have to talk about if they did. They did it for the drama effect but it went wayyyy too far!

FORT Fogey

I'm sure there are enough derogatory comments and rumor-spreading by all. Teresa, Danielle, Jacqueline, Ashley and probably the rest of them too. For every, "Teresa broke my car windows!" lament by Danielle there's probably a, "That Danielle is nothing but a coke whore!" by Teresa. Teresa says Danielle went around telling people that her house was in foreclosure. That's probably a logical conclusion when one is $11 mil dollars in debt.

Right, she did try to walk away in the very beginning but once she came back and the conversation started to go in the wrong direction she could have walked away again. Danielle has complete control over herself. Kim G was not holding a gun to her head and forcing her to stay. She chose to stay at that point and get Teresa even more riled up.

Understand that I have issue with what Teresa did too. She should have just left well enough alone and my view of her has changed after seeing that (i see her as being no better than Danielle).

Saying that, Danielle thrives on playing the victim (which she is not) and puts herself in situations where she can cry victim. I can not feel any sympathy for someone who acts like Danielle. She's not just some wallflower minding her own business only to have these 'woman' 'bully' her. She's creating the drama herself.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3980578;
    I must bookmark your blog, mom2. It's good. You are very observant.
    Thank you, AngloAm.

So who do I find at fault??
    Danielle - yes, to a point. She was poking Teresa, then running away and playing the crying victim. Drama.
    Teresa - yes, she was not stopping at "hello". She admitted she had an axe to grind with Danielle over spilling her financial woes. I don't believe she would have made contact but she was there for confrontation drama.
    Jacqueline - partly, she did not intend to engage but she backed up Teresa and had her own information to yell as she chased Danielle through the hallway.
    Ashley - yes, she should have just Gone Home. She is not a Housewife, she should have stopped involving herself from the beginning.
    THE KIMS - YES, This Was Their Goal and they SCORED! Drama happened and they were there.
    Bravo - yes, I believe they were in it with the Kims and events unfolded beyond their wildest dreams.

Dina - nope, she wisely withdrew from this mess
    Caroline - nope, she refuses to engage and to be places she doesn't have to be.

I'll be working on a variation of this on my blog ...
    Last edited by mom2; 07-14-2010 at 05:07 PM.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Danielle walked away, ran away, and got into a car to get away, but they just kept on coming. I can't stand Danielle, and, yes, she obviously could have handled it like a normal person would have, but Teresa wanted a fight and kept pushing until she kind of, almost got one.

+ Reply to Thread