+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Danielle had a panic attack because she's all talk and not even her stupid body guards can back her up. Teresa's an idiot, but if Danielle is going to run around stirring up trouble, she ought to be able to take the fallout a little better. She caved like a Pennsylvania coal mine.

Yes I will agree that Danielle was never tried, pled guilty or convicted of kidnapping. How many names has this woman had????

Other than publicity, I fail to understand what she thinks she is going to accomplish by suing Teresa & Ashley. What did Teresa say that wasn't true? Danielle WAS found with 13 pounds of cocaine & she WAS a hooker so calling Danielle a coke-whore is in fact very true. Ashley DID assult Danielle, very true but what is she ever going to receive from Ashley? She is an uneducated, most likely unemployed semi-baked adult child. Did you ever hear the phrase "you can't get blood from a turnip"? There aren't enough tables at the Brownstone for Ashley to serve to pay for any judgement against her.

The thing is it takes 2 people to keep an arguement going. No one forces you to go on TV, use Facebook, or tweet; you CHOOSE that. By changing her phone number or not logging on to Facebook she would have ZERO idea what Ashley was saying about her. You can choose to be miserably happy or happily miserable. Most people choose to be happy. What upsets me the most is that Danielle is an adult her daughters are impressionale children & what she is currently doing is affecting how her daughters mature.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3981493;
    You can choose to be miserably happy or happily miserable. Most people choose to be happy. What upsets me the most is that Danielle is an adult her daughters are impressionale children & what she is currently doing is affecting how her daughters mature.
    You can also choose to get a judgment against people who commit torts against you - and keep that judgment alive on a county index until it's satisfied. It could take years - but eventually it will be cleared because it's impossible to pass a credit check, get a mortage, or collect on the proceeds of real property sale without satisfying it.

But I agree with another poster: money is not her purpose here. Validation is. And I do believe, as I have stated here before, that her daughters are doing just fine. I worry way more about the Giudice kids, who truly do live in a toxic environment.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

I think she terrifies her kids by claiming everyone is out to kill her and take their mother away.

Poppy I do understand what you are saying but I honestly believe Ashley will never accomplish much in her life that would require her to have to obtain a credit card or mortgage. Chris & her Mom will provide her needs until she lands some schmuck who will then provide for her.

I know what I went through with my idenity being stolen. I know who did it & can prove it however my attorney advised me agains trying to obtain a civil judgement. His advice was that I will spend more money & end up will nothing. The whole turnip thing. Danielle obviously has the best attorney Bravo can provide for her.

I do disagree with you where it concerns her daughters though. She is bringing in a criminal element into their lives everytime she invites Danny & his band of thugs into her home. They also see & read so much about their mother on TV & online.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3981513;
    I think she terrifies her kids by claiming everyone is out to kill her and take their mother away.
    I think she probably scares all little children.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3981403;
    Danielle had a panic attack because she's all talk and not even her stupid body guards can back her up. Teresa's an idiot, but if Danielle is going to run around stirring up trouble, she ought to be able to take the fallout a little better. She caved like a Pennsylvania coal mine.
    Although I've never seen "The Hills," heard that last night's finale apparently revealed that it was all fake........don't know what that's all about, but what if.........

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3981287;
    Other than the hair pulling, what happened to Danielle?? Nothing. The whole thing was over-reacted on her part. And she had a hand in how it went down. I don't feel an ounce of pity for that woman.
    Being chased through a country club function with wackadoos chasing you and yelling out crap and intimidation is nothing? Hmmmm....I certainly wouldn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3981395;
    If I was confronted by, screamed at incoherently , and chased through a crowded country club by a nearly-foaming-at-the-mouth, possibly homicidal INSANE person - I'd be terrified, too. And that's the least offensive part. Teresa Guidice is a very scary woman. Three people could not restrain her!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3981395;
    If I was confronted by, screamed at incoherently , and chased through a crowded country club by a nearly-foaming-at-the-mouth, possibly homicidal INSANE person - I'd be terrified, too. And that's the least offensive part. Teresa Guidice is a very scary woman. Three people could not restrain her!
    Okay, that's a exaggeration if I ever saw one.

Teresa didn't start screaming incoherently (funny I could understand her the entire time) until Danielle mentioned the forecloser. Danielle is not stupid (well, heh) she knew that by mentioning it that it would send Teresa into a tizzy. It was just as much of a calculated move as Teresa's wanting to say hi.

I will, also, go so far as to say I believe Danielle had a plan to rile up the ladies when she walked into the fashion show two hours late and then did a 'Paris Hilton' during inappropriate times. She knew what she was doing probably before she even got to the event.

I don't believe Teresa was trying to be nice when she waited for Danielle to come out of the bathroom and I think Teresa was wrong for that. But I don't think anyone should pity Danielle in any of this because 1) is was so ridiculously stupid the way she carried on over nothing (where was the knife????) and 2) the whole thing could have been handled better if she either did not go to the event (an event she didn't even want to attend in the first place) or just exchanged pleasantries with Teresa and then walked away.

Both of them are horrible examples for their daughters.

+ Reply to Thread