+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

If you examine the actual court records, including the trial records, you will see that the charge of kidnapping was dropped against everyone - because it was unprovable.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Maybe that matters in court, but in the trial of life, I believe they did it, and, the sociopath harrassed an innocent man (the guy's father) and demanded money from him for his son's life! What kind of person does that? I don't really care if they dropped the charges in court because Danielle turned narc on everyone. Just like I don't care that OJ was found innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3981248;
    Maybe that matters in court, but in the trial of life, I believe they did it, and, the sociopath harrassed an innocent man (the guy's father) and demanded money from him. I don't really care if they dropped the charges in court because Danielle turned narc on everyone. Just like I don't care that OJ was found innocent.
    I understand and respect your opinion, Ubidiah, and agree that you have every right to believe what you want to about this matter.

I only wish to stress that the kidnapping charges against her co-defendants were dropped not because of anything she swore to, but because the prosecution did not believe a kidnapping occurred and there was no real evidence (other than he said/she said - hearsay) to support that charge.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

I don't think prosecutors are going to say they dropped charges because she flipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3980635;
    What happened to Danielle should not have happened to anyone, like her or not.
    Other than the hair pulling, what happened to Danielle?? Nothing. The whole thing was over-reacted on her part. And she had a hand in how it went down. I don't feel an ounce of pity for that woman.

Just watched the show yesterday. (I can't watch it on Mondays at 9pm right before bedtime. It gets me too worked up....)

Anyways - T was the instigator and did flip out re: the Foreclosure statement from Danielle.

But puh leaasseeeeee - Danielle was doing that little acting/crying/scared bit for the camera and to show her friends at the Country Club how horrible and mean the other Housewives are to her.

She's not scared of them. Danielle could beat each and every one of those housewives up if she wanted.

No, she wanted to play damsel in distress and this was a complete act.

If Danielle is sooooooo scared of the housewives, then why doesn't SHE leave the show? Why would she put herself in harm's way?

T was the instigator but Danielle is still the worst housewife ever. 2nd? Kelly Ben-some.

i'm saying . . . . i was beginning to wonder if i watched a different show than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3981287;
    Other than the hair pulling, what happened to Danielle?? Nothing. The whole thing was over-reacted on her part. And she had a hand in how it went down. I don't feel an ounce of pity for that woman.

It bothers me that Teresa was instigator and that she seem proud of her behavior. I am more offended with Teresa's behavior. Acting or not Danielle was leaving. If Teresa didn't trying to talk with her Danielle would have just left.

FORT Newbie

I finally watched the show last night too and thought besides the hair pulling, it was really no big deal. Danielle is just milking this for all it is worth and making a mountain out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3981287;
    If I was confronted by, screamed at incoherently , and chased through a crowded country club by a nearly-foaming-at-the-mouth, possibly homicidal INSANE person - I'd be terrified, too. And that's the least offensive part. Teresa Guidice is a very scary woman. Three people could not restrain her!

+ Reply to Thread