+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2841Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Lawsuit time!

NJ Housewives’ Danielle Staub Suing Teresa Giudice and Ashley Holmes! | Reality Tea

“We are going to use this footage and prepare a case against these women. We are seeking assault and battery charges, defamation of character and punitive damages as well,” said Danielle’s mouthpiece attorney.
    Last edited by ubidiah; 07-14-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3980635;
    What happened to Danielle should not have happened to anyone, like her or not. I would have loved to see WWHL asking the two women tough questions about their actions as opposed to stupid questions such as "What game were you playing on your phone, J?"
    I couldn't agree more. Like Anglo, I'm for the underdog and from day one always wondered what Danielle did that was so terrible.

As for Andy Cohen, his interviews are horrible -- he just accepts any answer and doesn't call anyone on them, even if he sometimes looks at them for giving such a stupid answer -- then on to the next question. He sugarcoats it. Totally useless. Only time I can recall where he expressed exception to was on one of the reunion shows, they all were ragging on Danielle about her reaction to the homosexual comment by Juiceless Joe. Andy then said he was offended by it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3980506;
    From my blog: Mom2shelbyshae's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site The full recap can be found here.

This is a part of the recap found above:

RHNJ 7/12 “Country Clubbed”
    Posted on July 13, 2010 by mom2shelbyshae

Okay … so after waiting 2 weeks for this episode (why, I still don’t have a clue. There was no reason to delay the 2nd part. I skipped the repeat episodes last week.) finally some of our questions were answered.

A brief recap of my impressions of the previous episode: The sisters-in-law, Grandma Kim and Drunk Kim, got their heads together with Bravo and schemed to get some of the Manzo clan (okay, so Jacqueline, Teresa, and Ashley are not technically Manzos but they are in the clique) to a Fashion Show where Danielle would be as well. To ensure this, the Kims divided to conquer, Grandma Kim steered Danielle there (Nothing will happen, I promise!) and Drunk Kim wooed Teresa in, then sealed secured Jacqueline’s fate attendance by inviting Ashley as an afterthought to walk in the fashion show “like a real model!” Danielle made sure we all knew that this was HER town and no one would dare mess with her there. She was even wearing her impossibly high heels because she wouldn’t be running. (Important to note for later.) Seems Danielle kept the party waiting for a couple of hours, then waltzed in and started greeting people. She noticed that Drunk Kim not only invited “the enemy”, but was seated at the same table as them. That was an intentional diss and must be returned with an equal diss. So while Drunk Kim’s table was laughing and appreciating the event, Danielle’s table were sullen and quiet. Danielle, schooled in the Paris Hilton Art of Diss, made sure to text and fake pretend to be on the phone. Ashley’s turn to walk came and she did well, even though Danielle sputtered and muttered under her breath (and Bravo was nice enough to put the words there for us) “coke whore.” There were stares and glares across the tables, Ashley had been expressly forbidden to engage with Danielle – but she’s an ADULT now, she can do whatever she wants! (foot stomp) Jacqueline looks around and finds that neither Ashley nor Teresa were at the table, and sensing trouble, jumps up and runs for the hall. Teresa has planted herself outside the restroom door, determined to get to the bottom of Danielle spreading news about her financial situation be the nice person she’s known for and say ‘hello’. Danielle wants nothing to do with Teresa and tries to escape, only to have Grandma Kim gently but firmly guide her back with empty assurances. Teresa uses the word “honey” and Danielle objects. Teresa has a limited vocabulary and falls back on her other endearment, “bitch”, and Danielle has had E”F’n”nuff. The chase is on …
    On bravotv.com there's a video of Danielle with everyone at her home after the incident. It was not aired on TV. Danielle and everyone agreed that Kim set her up.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3980649;
    It was so strange how it unfolded. When did Teresa get the idea that she was gonna pull this? Before she went or while she was there. I can't help but feel someone (producer?) put her up to it. She's not really clever enough to have schemed that all day and not have given some clue what she was up to.
    T is hot-headed - probably did it in the spur of the moment. She's so volatile. Probably more so at the sight of Danielle. She thinks she looks cool and is convinced her "fans" will think so, too.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3980784;
    On bravotv.com there's a video of Danielle with everyone at her home after the incident. It was not aired on TV. Danielle and everyone agreed that Kim set her up.
    Not sure if anyone knows this, but the Kims are related. They're sisters in law.

since the Giudices don't have 2 nickels to rub together and Ashley is a 19 year old with no ambition, I don't know what kind of damages Danielle thinks she is going to recover.

FORT Fogey

Do you think she's actually worried about the money in this case? I think she just wants to annoy them as much as possible, and by extension, every Manzo in the county.

IMHO there is a huge leap between kidnapping & extortion to hair pulling. I do realize Danielle was 21 at the time so yes I can cut her a break due to that & the fact that she has been, I hope, crime-free since that episode. She does seem to hang around with the criminal element so it goes without saying that is telling about her character. I know I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone who I even knew had the slightest inclination towards violence. I wonder if Danny was part of her gang back then?

With that in mind, why isn't she cutting Ashley the same break she received?

These women are all loons as far as I'm concerned with the exception of Dina who had the dignity to leave the show & I have to say Caroline who had the sense to not attend that fashion show.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3981191;
    IMHO there is a huge leap between kidnapping & extortion to hair pulling. .
    Make that extortion, only, and not kidnapping - and you'd be correct. There was no kidnapping, and that is of record. It was a hoax to extort money from a drug dealer's dad. It's quite clear to me that Danielle needed to learn some major lessons at that time, and learn them she did - at the hands of the US Attorney's office.

Ashley needs to face up to fact that she cannot, as she claims even now, do whatever she wants. Her right to be angry, under the law, stops at the other person's nose. She really does need to learn this. Maybe having a big, fat civil judgment against her will help her to understand.

It's not as if she's going to go to jail.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

It wasn't just a hoax:
    Aguilar blamed Centolella for the robbery, beat him, kidnapped him, and repeatedly called his father demanding $25,000 and threatening Centolella's life. Interestingly, one of those threatening phone calls was made by Staub—we mean "Angela"—herself.
    Just because Danielle aka Angela cut a deal doesn't mean they didn't kidnap someone. More details (highlights) here:

Danielle Staub's Rap Sheet

So, they just beat another criminal up, right? The thing is, and this is what makes Danielle a sociopath, they dragged the poor guy's father into it and demanded money from him to save his son.

+ Reply to Thread