+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3979466;
    Arrgh I thought that Chris had a role in Ashley's life for longer than that;
    I'm pretty sure J said in a previous episode that Chris has been in their life since Ashley was 5 or 6.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3979510;
    I think Chris does stand behind his threats w. Ashley.
    Seriously, if I were Ashley I would be scared to back talk when Chris was talking to me. He's a parent who can just give you a look and you crap your pants (is that too much?).

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3979517;
    I'm pretty sure J said in a previous episode that Chris has been in their life since Ashley was 5 or 6.
    He and she had both said he was there since she was 5.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3979517;
    I would have to go back and read Jacqueline's blog piece to be sure, but I think she said that she met Chris when Ashley was 5 or so, and they tried a long distance relationship, but it didn't work out (Vegas to NJ). They reconnected at some point, and she moved to NJ when Ashley was 12ish.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

At some point after that, Ashley went to live with her dad in Texas. I'm guessing she didn't like the rules Chris brought with him.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3979551;
    At some point after that, Ashley went to live with her dad in Texas. I'm guessing she didn't like the rules Chris brought with him.
    My thoughts too. I also read that she said she didn't get along well the kids in her school in NJ. Imagine that.

Every time I see Ashley on tv she reminds me of a quote my great Aunt Evelyn had on her icebox (refrigerator).

"Why couldn't all of life problem's hit me when I was 18 and I knew everything?"

Ashley has a terrible combination of immaturity and arrogance. It will bring her, and her family, a lot of grief until she (hopefully) matures.

And I totally agree with everyone that Teresa started that argument. She was probably instructed by the Bravo producers to try and speak with Danielle at some point in the evening. But Teresa didn't have to lose her temper and start chasing Danielle and screaming at her.

I still can't muster any sympathy for Danielle. Her personality is just so awful, even when she's in the right. That poor, pitiful me attitude is just so annoying.

Kiz

Who didn't see this coming?

July 13th, 2010
    HOLLYWOODLIFE EXCLUSIVE! Danielle Staub Is Suing Teresa & Other NJ Housewives For Ripping Out Her Hair And Wild Attack!

...Danielle Staub’s lawyer tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Danielle plans legal action against Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita’s daughter Ashley Holmes, among others, for their wild attack on Danielle, which featured on last night’s ‘RHONJ’ episode.

We told you earlier about the July 12 episode documenting the ridiculous and almost gang like fight instigated by Teresa Giudice, which ended with Jacqueline Laurita’s 19-year-old daughter Ashley Holmes ripping out Danielle’s hair. But HollywoodLife.com can exclusively reveal that Danielle is suing the women involved at the superior court in Passaic County, NJ.

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” says Danielle’s defense attorney Paul Giblin. “We are going to use this footage and prepare a case against these women. We are seeking assault and battery charges, defamation of character and punitive damages as well.”

But that’s not all: Paul is going to do everything he can to make sure that Danielle remains safe from the other housewives.

“We will get restraining orders by the judge against Teresa, Ashley and all others involved. We will subpoena this women to make sure they come to court. We are going to ask to impose sanctions against these women, whatever the law allows.”...
    HOLLYWOODLIFE EXCLUSIVE! Danielle Staub Is Suing Teresa & Other NJ Housewives For Ripping Out Her Hair And Wild Attack! Hollywood Life

FORT Fanatic

I can see and fully support Danielle suing Ashley. But the others didn't do anything to her. I think she should just focus on suing Ashely to make her case stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3979948;
    I can see and fully support Danielle suing Ashley. But the others didn't do anything to her. I think she should just focus on suing Ashely to make her case stronger.
    Also, since this episode took place 6-7 months ago, I vaguely recall reading that Ashley was charged with assault and had to pay a small fine -- $143???? something like that.

Also, what the heck happened to cause Jacqueline to despise Danielle so much, when initially they were friends. Mama Manzo probably had a lot to do with it. Just curious!

+ Reply to Thread