+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 802 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124524 ... LastLast
Like Tree3403Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

They seem so normal and she seems to have a great relationship with them. Perhaps she was the aging stripper, the tart with a heart, who welcomed the new meat in and made it comfortable, dried it's tears as it reflected on how its hopes and dreams have come to this - to giving lap dances to old hairy belching junior mob chieftans (well, they were hairy until Lauren's wax ripped their pelts off). Perhaps that's why she can seem so good with her kids, although watch out if their Jr. High graduation present is a pole and a lesson on practicality and realism.

this article has me in tears!

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3471510;
    OK, it's official. I am obsessed with these crazy broads.

Anyone follow Richard Lawson @ Gawker? His recaps actually make me snort. He's a Jersey boy so he really gets this hot mess.

Gawker - Real Housewives of New Jersey : We're Talking About Blowjobs - real housewives of new jersey

I loved it! And have to admit, I also wondered where Teresa's forehead went!

thanks for sharing this....I had a really bad day at work and this just made it all better!!!
    No need to point out how pathetic I am ...I know.
    Every question I had he seemed to answer. ...especially the forehead one.
    I must admit I am seeing all the shows in reruns instead of first run so I might be a little behind here.

I cannot take credit for this, but someone mentioned Teresa looks like the lead singer of RATT when she wears those god-awful headbands. Bwa, ha, ha! (and beside myself, who is old enough on this board to know who RATT is without googling it? )

FORT Regular

There are a lot of reasons not to like Danielle. But one of the things that really bothered me when I was watching the reruns was when she said she believed Jacqueline was going to get have another baby one day because if you really want to have a baby and you believe that you will, you will. According to Danielle, it's all about wanting it bad enough. Umm, no, it doesn't work that way. Totally clueless and insensitive to the person she's trying so hard to befriend.

FORT Fogey

Oh I think she was just trying to be positive. The woman clearly has no social skills. What grown woman sits on her butt and waits for a man to come save her in this day and age??

After reading some of the Bravo blogs, I have a lot more respect for Dina. When she got her divorce, she swallowed her pride and moved in with Caroline so she could work 2 jobs and save for a car and home and still pay for Lexi's school. Unlike some other people who just sit and wait for their child support checks.

I think Jacqueline is probably the nicest person on reality TV right now.

My favorite thing about these wives is that they are real. Their relationships really are real relationships. Perfect or not, they are who they are, doing the best with what they can.

I like Jacqueline a lot, she seems like someone I could be friends with...and I can't think of many reality show stars I would say that about!

FORT Regular

You know, I really like these ladies too!! I am surprised because I didn't expect to (admitting my own preconceived notions/ignorance) but aside from the obvious trash Danielle, I love these ladies!

Does anyone else see any resemblance between Caroline (I think - the matriarch) and Jeana from RHOC?

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3473454;
    Oh I think she was just trying to be positive. The woman clearly has no social skills. What grown woman sits on her butt and waits for a man to come save her in this day and age??

After reading some of the Bravo blogs, I have a lot more respect for Dina. When she got her divorce, she swallowed her pride and moved in with Caroline so she could work 2 jobs and save for a car and home and still pay for Lexi's school. Unlike some other people who just sit and wait for their child support checks.

I think Jacqueline is probably the nicest person on reality TV right now.

My favorite thing about these wives is that they are real. Their relationships really are real relationships. Perfect or not, they are who they are, doing the best with what they can.
    Did she say what two jobs she worked? I didn't read the blog but I assume she went to work for her sister and brother-in-law's business, The Brownstone? Didn't she also say that she has had to turn a lot of work down because she wanted to be home each day at 3:00 when her daughter came home from school? She is very fortunate to be a part of a such a close knit family.

+ Reply to Thread