+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2663Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Oh, come on! The show's franchises have been around and no one has ever been shown in a good light. How could they NOT know? That is just BS. If they really did not know then how stupid of them not to check out OC or Atlanta or NYC all of which had been broadcasted by the time they signed on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3969894;
    Oh, come on! The show's franchises have been around and no one has ever been shown in a good light. How could they NOT know? That is just BS. If they really did not know then how stupid of them not to check out OC or Atlanta or NYC all of which had been broadcasted by the time they signed on.
    Are you referring to my post? I don't know who "they" and "them" are, but I was referring to Lexi's dad, and I have no idea whether he ever watched OC or Atlanta or NYC. Do you? Plus, I'm sure there are villainesses on all those shows, but I can't imagine anyone actually being more vicious, backstabbing, underhanded or dangerously stupid than Danielle. I'm sure others who watch those other shows might disagree, but just about this whole show is built on the bizarreness of Danielle, so Bravo seems to have an unprecedented psychotic goldmine in her.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

"In an interview with Life & Style magazine, former Real Housewives of New Jersey cast-member Dina Manzo told the tabloid that Danielle tired to have her daughter taken away from her."

I don't see anything in the article to support this topic statement. Dina sounds paranoid and a little off-center (like she thinks she can read Danielle's mind?).

Maybe the whole tabloid interview is an attempt to keep her name in the blogs now that she is no longer a cast member. I really can't see any other reason for it, unless it's just to be nasty. It's water under the bridge, anyway. Whatever "it" was, it happened a year ago!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3969894;
    The article said her EX did not want Lexie on the show after seeing the content of their show. So I don't think it's BS that he had never seen the show before. I don't know many men that have.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3969899;
    Are you referring to my post? I don't know who "they" and "them" are, but I was referring to Lexi's dad, and I have no idea whether he ever watched OC or Atlanta or NYC. Do you? Plus, I'm sure there are villainesses on all those shows, but I can't imagine anyone actually being more vicious, backstabbing, underhanded or dangerously stupid than Danielle. I'm sure others who watch those other shows might disagree, but just about this whole show is built on the bizarreness of Danielle, so Bravo seems to have an unprecedented psychotic goldmine in her.
    If your daughter was going to be on a show, wouldn't you check it out?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3969899;
    If your daughter was going to be on a show, wouldn't you check it out? Not wait a season until after it's aired and object to content. If he didn't watch, he's an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3969911;
    "In an interview with Life & Style magazine, former Real Housewives of New Jersey cast-member Dina Manzo told the tabloid that Danielle tired to have her daughter taken away from her."

I don't see anything in the article to support this topic statement. Dina sounds paranoid and a little off-center (like she thinks she can read Danielle's mind?).

I'm willing to bet that was Danielle's goal. The woman has no scruples.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3969920;
    If your daughter was going to be on a show, wouldn't you check it out? Not wait a season until after it's aired and object to content. If he didn't watch, he's an idiot.
    First, Danielle is not on those other shows. Second, I dont know if he was shown advance screenings of RHoNJ before it was aired; therefore, he could not object in advance of seeing the shows aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3969929;
    First, Danielle is not on those other shows. Second, I dont know if he was shown advance screenings of RHoNJ before it was aired; therefore, he could not object in advance of seeing the shows aired.
    Also, he probably trusts that Dina isn't going to put their daughter in harms way and didn't feel the need to check the other shows.

Also, (aside from the Atlanta show which I don't watch so I don't know) NJ is the first RHW show that had table tipping and that crazy Danielle on it. NYC and OC have their crazies but they don't go around tipping tables so viewing those might not have been useful in this case.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3969929;
    My point, which I clearly stated, is there were plenty of other Housewife shows to go by that had been aired. Did they think NJ would be any different? If so, why? Because they're special? He didn't object to Danielle specifically from what I've seen. In fact, they seemed to have been in cahoots to some degree.

+ Reply to Thread