+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2515Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

  1. #2331
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    This week on Who Wants to be a Millionaire (me) they have had the housewives on, today it was Teresa, Ramona and Kandi, each playing with a real housewife. Must have been filmed recently as Merdith mentioned Teresa was the mother of 4 girls who loved to shop. Teresa was very nervous, and said she liked to spend on her girls, not so much herself, but wanted them to be divas like her. Now, the dumb rock and her partner won $10,000, and I really believe Teresa looked at that check, and thought, should I take it or not!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

  2. #2332
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,394

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3969180;
    This week on Who Wants to be a Millionaire (me) they have had the housewives on, today it was Teresa, Ramona and Kandi, each playing with a real housewife. Must have been filmed recently as Merdith mentioned Teresa was the mother of 4 girls who loved to shop. Teresa was very nervous, and said she liked to spend on her girls, not so much herself, but wanted them to be divas like her. Now, the dumb rock and her partner won $10,000, and I really believe Teresa looked at that check, and thought, should I take it or not!
    Yesterday it was Caroline that was on.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  3. #2333
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Here, Caroline was on Tuesday. I guess different cities different shows. Has NoNo been on yet? Lynne was the celebrity guest question which was, "Hard to beleive but I'm the mother of 2 teen-age girls, what are their names." Ramona said lovely girls, I can't remember their names. The contestant got it right.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

  4. #2334
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    This article left me scratching my head. If Dina really didn't forge her ex's signature (giving parental permission for Lexi to participate in the show), then why in the world would Dina think that she would find herself in a custody battle? Something's missing here. And I really doubt it has anything to do with Danielle - unless Dina did forge his signature and Danielle ratted her out?

    Dina doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed. Remember the statement she released when the Giudice bankruptcy hit the presses? She said it was a lie put forth by "a hater." Pretty foolish statement, since it's a matter of public record.

    Maybe Dina never informed her ex about the show? Something about her version of this is totally awry.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 07-08-2010 at 09:29 AM. Reason: spelling
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

  5. #2335
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I don't understand forging his signature over something he was going to find out about pretty quickly anyway. Maybe he's not too bright and Dina figured he'd never know he was supposed to sign off. And, if any of this is true, she didn't pull Lexi off the show out of good sense, but, rather, because she was forced to.

  6. #2336
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    158

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3969680;
    I don't understand forging his signature over something he was going to find out about pretty quickly anyway. Maybe he's not too bright and Dina figured he'd never know he was supposed to sign off. And, if any of this is true, she didn't pull Lexi off the show out of good sense, but, rather, because she was forced to.
    I would go a step further and say that even if none of the forgery stuff is true, Dina did not remove Lexi out of good sense and concern for her well-being, but because of a threat, real or imagined, about her custody arrangements. The logic simply isn't there for another interpretation.

    Poppy's point is right: Dina would most likely not have seen a threat over a fake story of a forgery. There must be something to the story that spooked her, and it would have to be more than Danielle conjuring lies and leaking them, which is standard Danielle fare.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

  7. #2337
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3969135;
    The content he found inappropriate: Teresa's incessant talk about her sex life, Danielle bringing up phone sex and how open she is with her daughters, Teresa talking about daily "stuff" with Steve, The Book and it's contents that were repeated every chance they could, the table-flipping showdown and inappropriate comments made by Danielle and Teresa (she may have left the room but you know she watched it later), then there were the comments that Lexi made that people commented on such as "she didn't want a fat mom".

    I agree that she and other minor kids should have been taken off this show. If it were OC or NY it may be different but this cast sank quickly into the gutter.
    Thanks!!! That's pretty much what I figured. Out of curiosity, where did you find that? Was it in the article... how did I miss it?

    I think having teenagers on TV is especially unhealthy because they're not so young that they're still cute and (most) people won't say cruel things about them and judge them, but they're not so old that they can really be taken seriously, that they are wise enough to know how they're coming off and what not to say on camera.

    I think it's interesting that you say it'd be okay with OC... I think some of those kids have made the biggest fools of themselves. That's just me though.

  8. #2338
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3969680;
    I don't understand forging his signature over something he was going to find out about pretty quickly anyway. Maybe he's not too bright and Dina figured he'd never know he was supposed to sign off. And, if any of this is true, she didn't pull Lexi off the show out of good sense, but, rather, because she was forced to.
    I thought, after reading the article, that the father never claimed that Dina forged the signature, but that Danielle went to various relatives of the father to tell them she had.

    I think that, as the article said, Lexi isn't on the show anymore because her father objected to the content.

    If this is how far Danielle was willing to go, then she poses a serious threat to the people around her. Maybe not physically, but this proves she's willing to go through with causing serious emotional damage or damage to a family. She's already proven that she doesn't think kids are off-limits. Now it makes perfect sense why Dina felt the need to leave the show when she realized Danielle's "changed person" bit was all fake.

  9. #2339
    FORT Fanatic Hobbes07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sunflower field
    Posts
    670

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I read that article as Dina saying that DANIELLE thought she could get Dina to lose custody of her daughter not that Dina thought it would happen.

    If I had some narcissistic psychotic try do whatever she could in an attempt to have my daughter taken away from me I would leave the show as well. Not because I thought she could actually succeed but because it's just...well kind of psycho of her (Danielle) and I wouldn't want, nor would I want mey family, to be around that anymore.

  10. #2340
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3969864;
    I read that article as Dina saying that DANIELLE thought she could get Dina to lose custody of her daughter not that Dina thought it would happen.

    If I had some narcissistic psychotic try do whatever she could in an attempt to have my daughter taken away from me I would leave the show as well. Not because I thought she could actually succeed but because it's just...well kind of psycho of her (Danielle) and I wouldn't want, nor would I want mey family, to be around that anymore.
    I agree, Hobbes. Forgery issue aside, I could see where Lexi's dad could probably not have anticipated the sleazy content of this show culminating in the bad language and free-for-all of the table-flipping episode. So perhaps Dina actually did have some concern about custody if the dad (about whom we know nothing ... his sense of morality, how he would react to such things, etc.) objected to her about it after the show started airing. Maybe he laid it on the line that he would not put up with his daughter being exposed to tabloid-fodder adult situations in general, and Danielle's vicious shenanigans in particular. I certainly wouldn't want my young daughter around her and all the potty mouth dialog from Teresa et al, as well.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.