+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 741 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast
Like Tree2511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

hmm. Thank you so much for mentioning that blog. I might mention if you google Kevin Maher informant there are many articles today, particularly nj and star ledger ones, that discuss this particular housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by aelinora;3471275 View Post
    hmm. Thank you so much for mentioning that blog. I might mention if you google Kevin Maher informant there are many articles today, particularly nj and star ledger ones, that discuss this particular housewife.
    Way more information that I thought I wanted to know. I wonder how much of Maher's book is true, since apparently his own family called him a liar when the book was published.

'Real Housewives of New Jersey': Danielle Staub's past revealed in book? - Celebrities - NJ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3471250;
    I just watched this show for the first time last night. Has it been explained where Danielle gets the money to live in that huge fancy house when she doesn't seem to have a job, and she complains about not receiving her divorce settlement from two years ago? How can she afford that Botox party where she paid for everyone to get injections? I'm just wondering if that has been explained in previous episodes that I didn't see.
    I just read the blogs on Bravo...as for the party, she said her friend did everything for free, so she didnt pay anything for the botox and stuff. Interesting!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

OK, it's official. I am obsessed with these crazy broads.

Anyone follow Richard Lawson @ Gawker? His recaps actually make me snort. He's a Jersey boy so he really gets this hot mess.

Gawker - Real Housewives of New Jersey : We're Talking About Blowjobs - real housewives of new jersey

In case anyone's interested, here's a little article on that mysterious book we've heard about and its significance to Danielle...if her name really is "Danielle"...

'Real Housewives of New Jersey': Danielle Staub's alleged mugshot - Celebrities - NJ.com

She sounds really whorry!

I finally got to watch last night's show. WOW!

Does Danielle not realize that her children .....and everyone else out there..... will now know what her little boytoy was coming over to her house daily for? Thanks, Teresa, for that bit of info! Yikes! And then Danielle has to mention her p*$$y to the ladies when they left the table? She's just too gross for words.

Teresa should know how to get into Manhattan, for crying out loud. It is not that difficult from Franklin Lakes! I laughed when I saw all the luggage she brought for her daughter's photo session. I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think little Gia is all that momma thinks she is.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3471828;

I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think little Gia is all that momma thinks she is.
    I don't either but I do think that if there was a need for a child who could play Sarah Jessica Parker's daughter, she would be perfect!

Danielle really is a totally bizarre woman amd this whole thing with the mugshots and stripping is even odder.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3471510;
    OK, it's official. I am obsessed with these crazy broads.

Anyone follow Richard Lawson @ Gawker? His recaps actually make me snort. He's a Jersey boy so he really gets this hot mess.

Gawker - Real Housewives of New Jersey : We're Talking About Blowjobs - real housewives of new jersey
    I fell off my chair.

The more I hear about Danielle the more she skeeves me out. The Kidnapping, stripping,cocaine, Columbian drug rings. Danielle's kids seem so normal I feel for them at school with all this hot mess coming out.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread