+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

By the way DC Housewives starts on Aug. 5. Sounds like they are next, to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3961646;
    By the way DC Housewives starts on Aug. 5. Sounds like they are next, to me.

Kiz

Broke 'Housewives' Hubby Accused of Forgery

They're real frauds.

The hubby of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice forged a former business partner's signature on a mortgage document in order to take out another loan and pocket $1 million, court papers charge.

What Joe Giudice did with the 2007 windfall is anyone's guess. The couple declared bankruptcy in October, claiming they were nearly $11 million in debt.

Joe Mastropole, who owned property with Joe Giudice, gave him a $586,000 loan secured by three East Orange, NJ, buildings. Giudice paid back only $300,000 with the balance due in December 2007.

But Giudice forged Mastropole's name on a June 2007 document saying the mortgage was paid, Mastropole charges in a lawsuit. The witnesses to Mastropole's supposed signature were two of Giudice's employees, court papers say.

Mastropole won an Oct. 23, 2009, judgment in his case, which is now in dispute because the Giudices filed for bankruptcy just days later. They left a trail of debt, including money owed on mortgages and to department stores and a fertility clinic.

The Giudices' bankruptcy lawyer, James Kridel, admitted that Giudice signed the document, but said he did so with Mastropole's permission.

Mastropole called that "a lie."...
    Read more: Broke 'Housewives' hubby accused of forgery - NYPOST.com
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3964300;
    Wow, this keeps getting worse and worse. And all RHoNJ can focus on is Danielle? With all of Teresa's lavish spending on the show, it is making her and hubby look like total fools and even criminals!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3964311;
    Wow, this keeps getting worse and worse. And all RHoNJ can focus on is Danielle? With all of Teresa's lavish spending on the show, it is making her and hubby look like total fools and even criminals!
    No doubt...........they're criminals.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is their last name pronounced "Gwee-di-Chay"? Sorry for the change of topic, but that has been driving me crazy!!! I know that a lot of people pronounce it "Gwee-Dice".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3964449;
    Is their last name pronounced "Gwee-di-Chay"? Sorry for the change of topic, but that has been driving me crazy!!! I know that a lot of people pronounce it "Gwee-Dice".
    Good question. Maybe somebody here who is Italian or familiar with the language can answer this. I've heard it pronounced both ways you mentioned, plus Joo-dees.

FORT Fogey

Teresa pronounces it "jew-dice" so I'm assuming that's how the family pronounces it, and it's their name, so their choice. However, I've also heard it pronounced (more Italian-ly) jew-dee-chee.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3964311;
    Obviously, what we're watching has been filmed many months ago, pre-BK filing. I would think if anything is going to be addressed, it would have to be on reunion show or next season -- and I highly doubt that. If she had any brains (so much for THAT concept), she wouldn't come back next season so she wouldn't have to deal with it. Or they could just ignore it. If she did come back, she has absolutely no right to find fault with Danielle and her "criminal" history.

FORT Fogey

Personally, I think there's a big difference between drugs, prostitution, and kidnapping and going bankrupt. This new lawsuit, I'm going to hold off judgment until it all plays out. I have a hard time believing this happened without Joe's partner knowing anything about it.

+ Reply to Thread