+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2537Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

  1. #2241
    FORT Fogey tvaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cypress,California
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3959937;
    multiple ?? girl was tired, was not really paying attention to typing, and had no idea the threads had rules about how many question marks we can have before it becomes "badgering".... jeez. All of the real housewives threads are getting so touchy.... if we're going to be spending time getting offended over things like a number of question marks, maybe there are other boards that are better suited for actual discussions.... I will just say that if you can't handle people asking questions about what you post, you shouldn't post.

    TVaholic - there's only one sister-in-law, Teresa isn't related. I don't think it's that Jacqueline can't give up the Danielle situation, it's that Teresa can't, and Jacqueline is so close to Teresa. We have to remember, too, that at the beginning of last season all three were very close, and Jacqueline remained close with her until the end.
    OMG! I'm such an idiot! I've watched this show from the beginning! Never missed one! I read the posts here and it NEVER registered that Teresa isn't related! I never thought about it much, even the last name part! I always thought that Joe was related to the Manzos (spelled right?). I thought that he was a brother!
    That aside Caroline has proved that if you don't want to (really) be around someone , you don't have to. The whole group should just band together and tell BRAVO "either Danielle goes or we ALL go". It seems like BRAVO is putting them all in dangerous situations as long as "Grinch Face" is on the show! Of course Danielle could have chosen not to go to the "fashion show". If she's so scared of this group then don't try to hang with them! She didn't want to watch the show anyway.

  2. #2242
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,470

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3960260;
    The 2 Kims are sisters-in-law but does anyone know how? Are they married to brothers, or is it that one's the sister and the other the brother's wife?? I'm just curious how they are connected. Anyhoooo, I believe they got together to create drama in a place they would be sure to be front and center. Since they are going back and forth with the Manzos/Danielle, you know they are conspiring together. I can just see Grandma Kim telling Drunk Kim "You have a fashion show and get as many of THAT side there and I'll get Danielle there and we'll make sure something happens." I heard someone at Posche talking about working on the seating chart, I'm betting so that the glares could be captured easier on film.

    Just one more polite request ... if you must confront/respond to another poster please do it via PM instead of here. I feel we're getting close to a line and we need this thread to discuss those that put themselves on tv to be praised, razed, hazed and just all around torn to shreds.
    well, we know that Kim D isn't married (unless maybe she has an open marriage) because she has a boyfriend. He was with her at Caroline's fundraiser for the Sherriff or whatever in the first episode. So my guess would be that Kim G is married to Kim D' brother? Unless they are ex sisters in law?

  3. #2243
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3960320;
    Of course Danielle could have chosen not to go to the "fashion show". If she's so scared of this group then don't try to hang with them! She didn't want to watch the show anyway..
    True. She could have refused to go. But then there would not have been much of a show... and, well, it IS a show I doubt Teresa had much choice about sitting in wait to confront Danielle, either. They signed on for this.

    I read a funny analogy somewhere online about their confrontation, but can't attribute it because I don't remember where I read it. But, to paraphrase it:

    They used a blunt club to attack a hornets' nest - the blunt club being Teresa's intellect, and the hornets' nest being Daniellle.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

  4. #2244
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,116

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I had no idea that Kim D. and Kim G. were sisters in law.

    I had no idea that NJ was as incestuous as this this show portrays it to be.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  5. #2245
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3960336;
    well, we know that Kim D isn't married (unless maybe she has an open marriage) because she has a boyfriend. He was with her at Caroline's fundraiser for the Sherriff or whatever in the first episode. So my guess would be that Kim G is married to Kim D' brother? Unless they are ex sisters in law?
    Totally forgotten about that ... thanks!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  6. #2246
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3960320;
    OMG! I'm such an idiot! I've watched this show from the beginning! Never missed one! I read the posts here and it NEVER registered that Teresa isn't related! I never thought about it much, even the last name part! I always thought that Joe was related to the Manzos (spelled right?). I thought that he was a brother!
    That aside Caroline has proved that if you don't want to (really) be around someone , you don't have to. The whole group should just band together and tell BRAVO "either Danielle goes or we ALL go". It seems like BRAVO is putting them all in dangerous situations as long as "Grinch Face" is on the show! Of course Danielle could have chosen not to go to the "fashion show". If she's so scared of this group then don't try to hang with them! She didn't want to watch the show anyway.
    You are hardly an idiot - it's not silly to think that Teresa is related, considering how close they are. From the one time I saw Tommy Manzo, he didn't particularly resemble Albert, so the family resemblance on that side isn't as strong I guess, and Joe could easily be related. I think Dina, Caroline, their sisters, and Chris all look very similar.

    Danielle isn't scared of the Manzos. She thrives on their drama. She wants them to be scared of her, to feel like they need to invite her to things to keep her happy, etc. Neither side was spotless in the Dina vs. Danielle war, but Danielle was no victim!

    Actually, let me amend myself. Danielle, I think, is afraid of Caroline. Notice that she never takes Caroline on directly. I think it's because she could never get close enough to Caroline to engage her in her BS the way she could with Dina, Jacqueline, and Teresa. That's why Caroline doesn't have to leave the show to avoid her, and Dina has to.

  7. #2247
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    515

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3960187;
    Dina ... I'm so mad Bravo let that Prostitution Whore run her off the show. I'm getting the feeling that Caroline might be next, she seems so desperate to talk about anything other than Danielle.
    You have to realize that everybody agreed to be on the show -- that's why they're there. Danielle isn't THAT bad where they're about to give up their 15 minutes of fame. Besides, I'm sure Dina still runs into Danielle since the families interact with each other in some form or another. If Bravo gets rid of Danielle, there's no show at this point. Not with the same characters. The entire show is all about hatred for Danielle -- no Danielle, then what? Personally, I this this show is a dud.

    I find Washington Housewives a turn-off. Don't know why -- I really resent those gatecrashers and now I hear that whole debacle was a Bravo setup. Don't know how true that is.

    Then Kelsey Grammar and Camille getting divorce -- curious if they started/finished filming the Beverly Hills HW. That one hasn't interested me either............yet. Then again, RHONY totally wore me out.

  8. #2248
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    We are having rain and flooding in Houston, so I'm fishing for some info. Read either here or Bravo, when they had the re-union show, I thought Caroline and family were mad at Danielle for alot of things, but mainly what she did to Dina.
    That Dina didn't have permission from spouse to use Lexi on the show, and Danielle spilled the beans. Not sure how the man wouldn't know, or was it something else?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

  9. #2249
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    They never said, because Dina wanted to give Danielle another chance, believing her bs that she was a "broken person" then and was reforming. However, it's been surmised that Danielle contacted Lexi's father's lawyer and told her that some part of the custody agreement had been broken, causing chaos.

  10. #2250
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3960779;
    They never said, because Dina wanted to give Danielle another chance, believing her bs that she was a "broken person" then and was reforming. However, it's been surmised that Danielle contacted Lexi's father's lawyer and told her that some part of the custody agreement had been broken, causing chaos.
    Thanks. So then Lexi was pulled from the show, and then Dina left as she wanted no parts of Danielle. Okay, are Dina and her husband together as she says "this is my husband's business" (Brownstone) so why a custody agreement? I know he didn't sign on to the show.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.