+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 761 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122522 ... LastLast
Like Tree2799Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Okay, sort of drifting in and out while I was watching last night's episode but why in God's name did Teresa go back to the SAME photographer TWICE to shoot those stupid head shots of her daughter?

Didn't Teresa say she spent $800 on the 1st series of photos? On top of that, she pretty much wasted another $800 on the 2nd set of photos 'cause the lady from the modeling agency obviously had a hard time picking out a few "just okay" shots from the 2nd group taken by the same photographer. Duh.

I mean, couldn't Teresa have chosen, oh, I dunno, ONE OF THE TEN BILLION OTHER professional photographers in the NYC/NJ area to take her kids head shots? WTF?

If a rep from the Wilhemina Modeling Agency told Teresa that her kid's photographs were unprofessional why, oh WHY wouldn't Teresa ask the woman "Can you recommend a good professional photographer"? And why wouldn't the rep offer to steer Teresa towards one (unless she didn't think Gia had much potential)? How hard is it to give somebody a business card? I do not get it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3471078;
    Okay, sort of drifting in and out while I was watching last night's episode but why in God's name did Teresa go back to the SAME photographer TWICE to shoot those stupid head shots of her daughter?

Didn't Teresa say she spent $800 on the 1st series of photos? On top of that, she pretty much wasted another $800 on the 2nd set of photos 'cause the lady from the modeling agency obviously had a hard time picking out a few "just okay" shots from the 2nd group taken by the same photographer. Duh.

I mean, couldn't Teresa have chosen, oh, I dunno, ONE OF THE TEN BILLION OTHER professional photographers in the NYC/NJ area to take her kids head shots? WTF?

If a rep from the Wilhemina Modeling Agency told Teresa that her kid's photographs were unprofessional why, oh WHY wouldn't Teresa ask the woman "Can you recommend a good professional photographer"? And why wouldn't the rep offer to steer Teresa towards one (unless she didn't think Gia had much potential)? How hard is it to give somebody a business card? I do not get it.

ITA!! This is exactly what I was asking myself last night!! Why wouldn't Teresa ask the rep for a referral for the next shoot??!! Seems like a no brainer to me...

Just my opinion - but I think it was because the rep didn't say the pictures were bad but the image in them. Too pageanty - so Teresa took that to mean no makeup. I don't think she understood that a different photographer would make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3470530;
    Next week should be interesting when they get into this book and Danielle's connection.
    Yes, I think Danielle is IN the book in some capacity because in the preview for next week she is crying and saying, only 1 person knew about the book. Leading to believe that Dina knew about it.

I wonder what the 2 of them (Dina and Danielle) fought about previously to have such animosity toward each other.

i missed what dina said abt her . . . . i heard her say she wanted to do the botox injections, but missed the other snarky comment she made . . .

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3470898;
    I'm not a Danielle fan either; however, she is just trying to be friends with these people and no one can fault that. For Dina to belittle her in her own home is unconscionable. So very mean-spirited. Doesn't make her look very nice. Can't just go around making people feel like crap because they're not family. It should get interesting.

There is a site that I frequent, B Side Blog, it has the pic and more info. Just wanted to let those know that were interested!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Newbie

Looks like the Real Housewives of New Jersey are taking viewer questions, to be answered on air. Blogs - The Dish - Have Questions for NJ Wives? - Bravo TV Official Site

FORT Newbie

Here's some more pics of Teresa and her girls: The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Photos - Teresa - Bravo TV Official Site

FORT Fogey

I just watched this show for the first time last night. Has it been explained where Danielle gets the money to live in that huge fancy house when she doesn't seem to have a job, and she complains about not receiving her divorce settlement from two years ago? How can she afford that Botox party where she paid for everyone to get injections? I'm just wondering if that has been explained in previous episodes that I didn't see.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3471250;
    I just watched this show for the first time last night. Has it been explained where Danielle gets the money to live in that huge fancy house when she doesn't seem to have a job, and she complains about not receiving her divorce settlement from two years ago? How can she afford that Botox party where she paid for everyone to get injections? I'm just wondering if that has been explained in previous episodes that I didn't see.
    I'm not clear on that either. Maybe someone should ask her:
    Blogs - The Dish - Have Questions for NJ Wives? - Bravo TV Official Site

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3471194;
    There is a site that I frequent, B Side Blog, it has the pic and more info. Just wanted to let those know that were interested!!

Thanks AmyKay! That is going on my favorites list.

That photo of her is terrible!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread