+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2801Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3955156;
    I had a dream that I was walking in a fashion show wearing 6' heels & no undies & fell into Danielle's lap. That really didn't happen, RIGHT???
    It's on the episode ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3955153;
    Playing devil's advocate here ... perhaps Kim D didn't go over to Danielle when she got there because Danielle was running late and they were waiting for her. That is the impression I got, and when D came in with her smaller entourage she had to kiss kiss everyone she knew and make a bigger ass of herself. Not to say I would trust either Kim at all, just giving a reason why she didn't greet her.

Please please please someone tell Kim G to wear clothes suitable for her age!! She needs to go with the dollar bill rule, all hems should be longer than a dollar bill from the knee. It's not entertainment, it's just disturbing!
    It would have taken 10 seconds for her to get up, go over to the next table, and say hello to D. Sorry, that was deliberate to get D even more irate, as if she needs any excuse for that.

Re Kim G's attire, when I first saw her, all I could think of was that she forgot her skirt! I actually had to look away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3955132;
    She is beautiful but I do see a lot of Danielle in her....physically that is.Fashion Model: Christine Staub - With IMG Models Modeling Agency : LookBooks™
    Agreed. She is a beautiful girl, and her face gives you a pretty good idea of what Danielle's face probably should look like if she hadn't messed with it so much ...

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3955175;
    Re Kim G's attire, when I first saw her, all I could think of was that she forgot her skirt! I actually had to look away.
    Hahah! I had a similar thought: Kim G. stands in front of closet and decides not to wear pants to the fashion show, just to stir things up.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3948013;
    I make my judgement based on what we're shown. Albie says it's one class, he said the teacher told him if he has trouble reading things then he shouldn't be a lawyer (which is bull) when he tried to discuss the issue with him. If you go to a teacher and say "look. I have this problem." and they say "well then you shouldn't be a lawyer" that's crap.
    Totally agree. Sounds like Albie's story way too simplified. Doesn't make sense. Perhaps it is as he said and Bravo desperately trying to drag it out to make a story line (they've nothing else to offer but Danielle).

FORT Fanatic

I think Danielle was so ticked off it wouldn't have matter if Shopkeeper Kim went over there or not. Danielle has a way of spinning everything into a negative. Had Kim went over there and said Hi how are you, glad you are here Danielle would have been OH is that all you are going to say to me after your shopkeeper tried to kill me?!?!?! So in that aspect I can't fault Kim because she was already going to lose.

That being said I think Kim Shopkeeper is more at fault that Theresa. Theresa has been hearing all season the crazy crap Danielle has been doing so I don't blame her for wanting to do a confrontation. Kim is the one who invited el crazy there so I blame her.

But deep down everything is Danielle's fault.

Also I think Jacqueline was in the hall to make sure Theresa didn't go crazy. XD

Was it me or did Kim D(? the one who owns Posche) tell Ashley in a 'subtle' way that she's not very cute unless she's totally made up. I wish I could remember what exactly she said but it seemed to be along the lines of 'wow when you work hard at it you're really pretty!'

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3955461;
    Also I think Jacqueline was in the hall to make sure Theresa didn't go crazy. XD
    I agree. I don't think Jacqueline was there to cause any trouble but to keep Teresa in check....which, from seeing the previews for the next episode, looks like she failed.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3955472;
    I agree. I don't think Jacqueline was there to cause any trouble but to keep Teresa in check....which, from seeing the previews for the next episode, looks like she failed.
    I think she looked around the room and realized that Danielle was gone, Theresa was gone, and her daughter was gone. She probably went OH CRAP and sat herself in the hallway to make sure things didn't explode.

Which of course they do but that is what I think her thinking was.

i think a lot of women feel like that once their kids fly the coop. empty nest syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3954885;
    Caroline is a basket of contradictions, isn't she? She says she has plenty to keep her busy (when Albert suggested she get a job), but then starts complaining she's home alone all the time.

+ Reply to Thread