+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3271Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Anglo, I LOVE reading all your posts!!! You are hysterical!!!

"Thick Thief, Teresa of the Stone Temple, Sad Jackie, Demented Danielle" ... priceless
    KAREN

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3954999;
    and not to have even asked Danielle about Christina modeling in the show ...
    It's than likely that Kim D. Knows that Christine has much bigger fish to fry than taking gigs in Jersey strip mall dress shops Her IMG lookbook is amazing.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Christine really has 'the look' - very all-American, very Ralph Lauren, Martha's Vinyard...I hope her mom doesn't alienate everybody involve and that Christine gets to keep some of the money she makes before Dementa hoovers it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3955060;
    It's than likely that Kim D. Knows that Christine has much bigger fish to fry than taking gigs in Jersey strip mall dress shops Her IMG lookbook is amazing.
    Ok, but Danielle told Kim D she would not be shopping in her store anymore or attending the fashion show ... then Ashley walks into Posche and Kim D asks her to model and then Kim D calls Danielle while Danielle was home and attempts to mend fences and insists that Danielle come to the fashion show ... I really think Kim D's motives were to shove it in Danielle's face that Ashley was on the runway but Christina was not.

Christina is beautiful!!!!! Where can you see her "lookbook" ... is it online?
    KAREN

She is beautiful but I do see a lot of Danielle in her....physically that is.Fashion Model: Christine Staub - With IMG Models Modeling Agency : LookBooks™

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3955114;
    Ok, but Danielle told Kim D she would not be shopping in her store anymore or attending the fashion show ... then Ashley walks into Posche and Kim D asks her to model and then Kim D calls Danielle while Danielle was home and attempts to mend fences and insists that Danielle come to the fashion show ... I really think Kim D's motives were to shove it in Danielle's face that Ashley was on the runway but Christina was not.

I don't think that ever came up as an issue. Obviously the whole thing with Kim D calling DaniDemento to "mend fences" was scripted because Bravo needed her at the fashion show; otherwise, how would they fill an hour show? If Kim D really wanted to mend fences, why wouldn't she at least have gone over to D to say hello? She was the host of the event, plus how is it mending fences (or trying to keep a customer) when you make a point of persuading someone to come to your event and then you don't even greet them, not even a polite "hi, thanks for coming"? Same thing with Bravo planting Teresa in that chair to speak to Danielle as she was leaving ... to start another fight same as last year.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3955114;

She really is beautiful and, IMO, capable to becoming big in the modeling industry.

Again, Danielle was creeping me out last night. When she took the call from her daughter, she seemed so detached from it, as if she was thinking 'gawd, it's my daughter' and then acting all sweet to her but it just came across so unemotional and fake. Does that even make sense?

ETA: I really think that even if Kim D didn't call to mend fences that Danielle would have showed up at the Posche thing. Just like when Caroline had that event at her house and she was driving there to crash it. Which she would have had it not been for her daughters telling her not to.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 06-29-2010 at 01:36 PM.

did anyone else get skeeved out by Danielle and Kim G's little 'dance' before the fashion show? almost looked like Kim G was the sugar momma......
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

Playing devil's advocate here ... perhaps Kim D didn't go over to Danielle when she got there because Danielle was running late and they were waiting for her. That is the impression I got, and when D came in with her smaller entourage she had to kiss kiss everyone she knew and make a bigger ass of herself. Not to say I would trust either Kim at all, just giving a reason why she didn't greet her.

Please please please someone tell Kim G to wear clothes suitable for her age!! She needs to go with the dollar bill rule, all hems should be longer than a dollar bill from the knee. It's not entertainment, it's just disturbing!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Don't tell me anymore!!! I haven't watched this epi yet, TG for DVR's. After spending an entire Sunday with my 86 year old mother, I needed to take a massive amount of medication to quell my headache & stress level to sleep.

**Please note- NEVER take 6 Tylenol PM's at one time. I came home & crashed on my couch. Even the promise of Rita's Italian Ice could not get me off the couch. Thankfully I did gather enough energy to set the DVR.

I had a dream that I was walking in a fashion show wearing 6' heels & no undies & fell into Danielle's lap. That really didn't happen, RIGHT???

+ Reply to Thread