+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

It flies in the face of everything Teresa has said all season. And then, to top it off, Jacqueline sits out in the hall with her? Why would they give Danielle anything to use against them after all this?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3954840;
    This one is Teresa's fault, she shouldn't have gone anywhere near an unhinged person.
    This show is getting too disturbing to watch, they should cancel it.
    1) Teresa and Danielle may be a case of like attracting like.

2) The show is disturbing but to me its main defect is it's not about anything other than "Danielle versus the Rest." At least they should bring in a non-involved analogue to Sonja Morgan (RHONY) so that something (anything) else can happen. I mean is New Jersey really that boring that these women have nothing better to do but gibber and twitter on about this squabble that has such obscure origins?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3954885;
    Caroline is a basket of contradictions, isn't she? She says she has plenty to keep her busy (when Albert suggested she get a job), but then starts complaining she's home alone all the time.

It makes no sense that Teresa would confront Danielle in that way. Must have gotten bonus checks for that bit of nonsense.
    Any little bit helps when you're past your and your hubbie's chuckaleenas in debt.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3954892;
    Ah, that's what I suspected. They must be looking for (TV) projects for him then.
    Hence the balding God of alleged sex appeal's appearance on Andy's Big Gay Embarrassment. I mean Albie's cute, in a non-descript way, but he needs to develop an on-screen personality and appeal beyond "success" and "perfection" and "the sensible one."

I'd rather see Chris on air - he's quirklily cute, engaging, and he makes me laugh and smile. And he makes the people around him smile. I suspect all Albie does is make them feel inadequate around him and then away from him they just try to remember what he said.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3954903;
    It flies in the face of everything Teresa has said all season. And then, to top it off, Jacqueline sits out in the hall with her? Why would they give Danielle anything to use against them after all this?
    Teresa was bored. And so was Bravo. And so, a bit, am I with the show.

FORT Fogey

They are all definitely tap-dancing to keep their jobs. At first I thought the ham game was created by a camera man who was bored. Now, I'm thinking these dullards probably did come up with the game themselves. Caroline's lucky they found the ham or else they'd probably have begun flinging their own poo like bored monkeys.

I agree about Chris. At least he's had to cultivate a personality. Albie's gonna discover that his glory stops outside the gates of Franklin Lakes.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3954957;
    They are all definitely tap-dancing to keep their jobs. At first I thought the ham game was created by a camera man who was bored. Now, I'm thinking these dullards probably did come up with the game themselves. Caroline's lucky they found the ham or else they'd probably have begun flinging their own poo like bored monkeys.

I agree about Chris. At least he's had to cultivate a personality. Albie's gonna discover that his glory stops outside the gates of Franklin Lakes.
    "...flinging their own poo like bored monkeys"!
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3954885;
    Caroline is a basket of contradictions, isn't she? She says she has plenty to keep her busy (when Albert suggested she get a job), but then starts complaining she's home alone all the time.
    Ya, what was ALL THAT with Caroline last night ... ? She kept on and on about how the kids have all grown up and are on their own and she is all alone now. How she spent her whole life raising her kids and now she is alone AND then Albert says "ya, well they all still live here" ... WHAT ... ... then what exactly is Caroline babbling about being alone ... ???? And wanting Albert to retire ... ???? She was all over the place, I think she is suffering with some serious menopause issues.

I had no idea there were TEN kids in Caroline's family ... wow!! The one sis, Cookie, I think, who is the oldest, looked so much like Dina!!

I was surprised that Kim D had all this spare time at the fashion show to sit with Jacqueline and Teresa, I would have figured she would have been running around making sure everything was running smoothly. She is just one big media whore ... and to have Danielle at the table DIRECTLY across from them ... what an idiot. Kim D came on this show, as I recall, being Danielle's friend and look how she has attached herself to the other ladies ... and not to have even asked Danielle about Christina modeling in the show ...

TWO WEEKS the excitement continues ......
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3954957;
    Caroline's lucky they found the ham or else they'd probably have begun flinging their own poo like bored monkeys.

The thing about Albie is his type is a dime a dozen. And when you go there, there's no there there. I can't think of a single thing he's ever said other than "I'm flunking law school." I am sorry about that of course, but as I say I'd rather spend the afternoon (evening, night) with Chris than with Mr. Perfectly Bland.
    Last edited by AngloAm; 06-29-2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: to fix a tag

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3954999;
    Ya, what was ALL THAT with Caroline last night ... ? She kept on and on about how the kids have all grown up and are on their own and she is all alone now. How she spent her whole life raising her kids and now she is alone AND then Albert says "ya, well they all still live here" ... WHAT ... ... then what exactly is Caroline babbling about being alone ... ???? And wanting Albert to retire ... ???? She was all over the place, I think she is suffering with some serious menopause issues.
    Or hamming it up. I mean Albert looked her like "hon, you're so full of it." While she kept glancing at the camera to see if her brave attempt to introduce a storyline other than "Us vs. the B*tch Danielle" was going to work.

I was surprised that Kim D had all this spare time at the fashion show to sit with Jacqueline and Teresa, I would have figured she would have been running around making sure everything was running smoothly.
    You would think, wouldn't you? But then the schmatte really wasn't the main point of the evening, was it? The whole production was to get Shop Kim on TV and to get a blow up between Dr. Dementa and Tess of the Stone Temple.

She is just one big media whore ... and to have Danielle at the table DIRECTLY across from them ... what an idiot. Kim D came on this show, as I recall, being Danielle's friend and look how she has attached herself to the other ladies ... and not to have even asked Danielle about Christina modeling in the show ...
    That's right - they were friends, chums, best buds. Her shop is in Wayne where Dr. Dementa's crumbling abode is. But then she brought that drunken horror of a date to the Bribe-a-Sheriff affair, who between smelly belches called Danielle a "pig" proving what a classy gentleman he was, divulged Danielle's account information to all and sundry, told the gleeful threeful that she wasn't really friendly with Danielle, "it's just da bizniss, ya know," and generally began to kiss up to the Sisters of Unmercy. (Perhaps the gruesome twosome - Dina had the discernment to be discomforted by the gossip and backstabbing, as any lady or gentleman would be. She wasn't discomforted enough to leave the table, mind you.)

It all kinda makes Danielle seem a little less than crazy. Would you put a plan of social destruction beyond Caroline the Thick Thief? I think that Danielle doesn't need a body guard exactly but one of those reputation defenders. And to stop making the Thick Thief's plan to defame her and portray her as a crazed madwoman so very very easy. She's acted worse than Thick Thief ever said she would.

But. I would never ever go back to Posche if I were any of these women. That cow who owns it is a two-faced b*tch and the only truly malevolent creature on the show. I have seen nothing redeeming about her. The others, Thick Thief, Teresa of the Stone Temple, Sad Jackie, Demented Danielle, all love their children, maintain friendships, and I think are doing the best they know how (no matter how oddly they act). But Shop Girl is nasty, untrustworthy, scheming and repulsive. I wouldn't cross the road to pee on her if she was on fire.

+ Reply to Thread