+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2537Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Albie's next moves will indicate how serious he is about getting through law school.

Well Teresa was surely the little instigator tonight. Since this eposide, coupled with it's sequel is likely the highlight of the season, I'm sure the Bravo gods are smiling down on her.
    Last edited by Bunny555; 06-29-2010 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3954680;
    Can't we just talk about how crazy Danielle is instead?
    I'm game. lol I love how the shop women didn't bow to her and it ticked her off. Wait until she sees the little blonde assistant says she's wacky and nuts. Danielle and "her bodyguard" will have to go in there and pay her a little visit. How dare you disrespect the queen. lol And who the hell brings a "bodyguard" to a local fashion show. You're not Madonna, Danielle. I think the "bodyguard" is getting paid in sex. I'm expecting their tape to hit the market any day now.

I love how when she curses she changes her whole tone..."That's freakin' enuff" and she has to say the word "Evah" for emphasis 14 times. Go get some more plastic surgery, Danielle. Maybe the skin on your face will give up and just totally snap off. lol

Ever since someone called into Andy's show pointing out how Danielle says "woman" when she means "women", it's all I can hear now. She must have said it half a dozen times tonight. Did anyone else do a double take when Kim G stepped out of that car in a dress so short it would make Kelly Bensimon blush?

Danielle seem to always be looking for something to be offended at. It's ridiculous

About the saleswoman: She probably took one look at Danielle's face and it scared the crap out of her and that's why she was speechless.
    I laughed when I saw the bodyguard walking down the hall at the fashion show all serious, looking right and left, like someone with an assault rifle was going to attack Danielle. Pleez!
    The end seemed scripted by Bravo. They wanted drama, they got it. Placing the enemies right across from each other, putting Ashley in the show and Teresa ambushing Danielle outside of the ladies room. This one is Teresa's fault, she shouldn't have gone anywhere near an unhinged person.
    This show is getting too disturbing to watch, they should cancel it.

FORT Fogey

Caroline is a basket of contradictions, isn't she? She says she has plenty to keep her busy (when Albert suggested she get a job), but then starts complaining she's home alone all the time.

It makes no sense that Teresa would confront Danielle in that way. Must have gotten bonus checks for that bit of nonsense.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3954681;
    Albie's next moves will indicate how serious he is about getting through law school.
    I don't think he's going to law school - Caroline is satisfied with his 'decision.' That implies to me that he has a new decision for her to approve of.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3954886;
    I don't think he's going to law school - Caroline is satisfied with his 'decision.' That implies to me that he has a new decision for her to approve of.
    Ah, that's what I suspected. They must be looking for (TV) projects for him then.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3954756;
    I'm game. lol I love how the shop women didn't bow to her and it ticked her off. Wait until she sees the little blonde assistant says she's wacky and nuts. Danielle and "her bodyguard" will have to go in there and pay her a little visit. How dare you disrespect the queen. lol And who the hell brings a "bodyguard" to a local fashion show. You're not Madonna, Danielle. I think the "bodyguard" is getting paid in sex. I'm expecting their tape to hit the market any day now.

I love how when she curses she changes her whole tone..."That's freakin' enuff" and she has to say the word "Evah" for emphasis 14 times. Go get some more plastic surgery, Danielle. Maybe the skin on your face will give up and just totally snap off. lol
    That whole scene at Posche (what a dumb name) was ridiculous but it seemed like she went in there all het up about the shop woman's alleged slight of her and was bound and determined not to let anything no matter how minor pass. Come on Danielle, it's not the Hermes boutique in Paris, it's a suburban dress shop by some big highway in New Jersey. With a big misspelling of 'posh' on the door. Who cares if some receptionist doesn't scrape quite low enough - for heaven's sake!

Danielle's display about "I'm nevah gonna shop heah again" was embarrassing to watch. You could see Shop Kim thinking...and then you actually heard her saying "okay, eff off then." Big win, Danielle. Yay for you.

I honestly think that Danielle brought the bodyguard because she likes the look of his backside walking along in front of her. He was doing a great head-swivelling act "checking out" the threat represented by the fashion ladies. (You never know - one of them could have had a cutting barb or a nasty swish of a faux fur stole.)

I mean really - if she has no money how can she pay the slightly pretty boy's wages? (Perhaps Teresa could give her some advice on living large with a lack of liquidity.)

But. In this case I put the blame squarely on Teresa and Shop-Kim. Shop-Kim should have come over and said hello and Teresa should have stayed out of the hallway until Danielle, Rich Kimmy G, and the semi-stud were gone.

+ Reply to Thread