+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2848Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Who paid for Danielle's surgery where she had the TOP in the country?

DH was watching this epi with me last night ... he was stunned at the lavish housewarming party so I told him to google JUICY ... he did and was shocked. Yup, they making $80,000 and live in that palace and owe $11 million.
    Teresa did look good in that $1,000.00 (I am guessing) dress just having had a baby!

As our DSon heads to law school on the East coast this August ... we felt badly for Albie ... it is a grueling and intense 3 years ... He seems to be such a nice young man ... I hope he can appeal his suspension or at least find a new school for this coming school year.

KIM G and KIM D ... Please, Bravo, do not make either one of them Dina's replacement.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe the $80,00 is what they make "on the books"? Maybe the rest is "under the table"? Yes, I've been watching "The Sopranos" reruns!

I've also been watching "Mobsters", and a lot of what they did in "The Sopranos" comes straight out of what is documented about the real-life mobsters. And I'm sure these things continue, to some extent.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3945773;
    Age is not treating Danielle well. She looks horrible. Watched that Andy Cohen after-show, and her short dress (which looked like it didn't even come to the chair while she sat), and her legs are skeletal! Her arms don't look like they go with the legs; at least the arms have some shape to them. Not a good look for someone who is aging like she is. The CD wasn't too bad, but all she did was sing it (the first part of the song was "a little pitchy, Dawg...") and I can see that she's also doing the Kim-thing by hinting that she's in a lesbian relationship. Does this woman ever have an original thought? Looks like "monkey see, monkey do", to me. I have to admit that I am somewhat embarrassed for her.

And, did they only find out about Albie's learning disablilty when he was in MIDDLE SCHOOL?? I'm not that familiar with learning disablilities, but do some of them take that long to show themselves, like Caroline made it sound? Was there a head injury, or what? He needs to grow up and stop calling his mother "Mommy". His younger brother is the spitting image of his father! He couldn't deny him if he wanted to!
    He can call his mother whatever he wants....

Learning disabilities are tricky because they manifest themselves in different ways. It's very possibole that they didn't know for sure until he was in middle school. After all, some kids just have more trouble grasping reading concepts and grw out of it. It sounded to me like they were alluding to him having ADD, which makes it quite plausible that he wasn't diagnosed until middle school, especially because a lot of times ADD children do very well in school (it's not the same as ADHD, there aren't always behavioral symptoms) until things like organization become an issue and you have tests that are timed, etc. He said he had to read a paragraph several times before he gets the actual meaning, which is probably because he can't focus on the whole thing the first time. Speaking as someone who has ADD, lots of times it's not really a problem until you get into college-like situations, where you have time limits and high pressure tests.

Of course, he may have another learning disability, but either way, I feel for him.

It's just strange hearing adult men call their mothers "Mommy". I think that there's something telling in that choice. It's strange enough hearing adult women call their mothers "Mommy". It's like somebody doesn't want to let go.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Isn't that what they say about Italian men? They're mama's boys.

FORT Fogey

My mother calls her mother mommy.... I call my mother mommy.... It's not a baby talk thing, or a letting go thing... just a habit.

Ahhh...that explains it. My best friend's family called her mother "Mommy".

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3945806;
    Maybe the $80,00 is what they make "on the books"? Maybe the rest is "under the table"? Yes, I've been watching "The Sopranos" reruns!

I've also been watching "Mobsters", and a lot of what they did in "The Sopranos" comes straight out of what is documented about the real-life mobsters. And I'm sure these things continue, to some extent.
    You might be on to something there--I also have questions about the "family" that keeps giving them $120,000 a year. Hmmmmm.

FORT Fanatic

I am confused how the best boob surgeon in the country was located in a shop center style store...probably next to a dollar store and a Halmark.

Why did Bravo not make an attempt to cover up Danielle's boo*s more in the operating room and when the DR. was photographing her? Could have done without that!!
    And why did she have that smile on her face when they were taking the pictures?! What a delusional sociopath she is!!
    Why did we have to see Elvira again??
    She was on Bethenny's show last week and she has got to be 1 of the most annoying, over the top females ever!!
    Looks like Chris has been there for Ashley since she was 5 years old. So, I think the majority of fault lays with Jacqueline for her upbringing. She needs to learn to say no.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread