+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2661Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3942598;
    Be nice, guys. . . some day you're ALL going to be in your 60s. And your 70s. And your 80s.

PS I'm definitely not advocating older people wearing thongs or doing what Kim G. did, it's just that it makes me sad when we rag on people for being old. We're all going to be old some day.
    Or, maybe, not..... Some people seem to think that today lasts forever.

And I do agree with you about the rest.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Be nice, guys. . . some day you're ALL going to be in your 60s. And your 70s. And your 80s.

PS I'm definitely not advocating older people wearing thongs or doing what Kim G. did, it's just that it makes me sad when we rag on people for being old. We're all going to be old some day.

Sorry - if I wear a thong and jump on a pole when I'm in my 60's - I hope someone shoots me. First of all she's not a nice person - second she was on television for goodness sake with her 60 year old bum hanging out - she deserves to be ragged on.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3942725;
    Kim is being made fun of because she is an embarrassment trying to swing from a stripper pole while being egged on by some low rent thugs. I am a 47 yr old woman who doesn't look my age. I do act like someone with class and mindful of the embarrassment my actions can cause my twenty something son. I am ragging on her for being stupid old has nothing to do with it. what someone needs to do is send her a photo of her saggy bottom in that thong so she can see how ridiculous she looks.

FORT Fogey

I'm already in my 60s so I know what I'm talking about and have earned the right to talk about it. Unless a woman in her 60s is in fantastic shape, she should have enough sense NOT to make a fool of herself on a stripper pole with her backside hanging out on national TV! If she chooses to do so, she deserves whatever negative comments she gets. There are many ways to be sexy after a certain age ... not ragging on her for that ... but the way she chose is not one of them. I'm quite sure Bravo and her skanky friend Danielle, not to mention said skanky's thug friends, egged her on, but she could still have enough sense, good taste, and self-esteem to refuse.

FORT Fogey

I don't think anyone would be commenting so negatively on Kim G.s behavior if it weren't so clear that they were putting on a show. If it had just been girls, just being silly and having fun, I don't think anyone would be saying anything as nasty as what's being said.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3942934;
    Amen! All Kim had to do was let Danielle be the fool. So what if they took $5.00 from her paycheck for refusing!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3939829;
    I guess Dina did Bravo a favor by quitting. She was too tame for the show. Kim G provides them with the opportunity to have another evildoer front and center. What a dope she is ... second in command to Danielle in that department.
    Dina says she quit the show because of the Danielle drama, but why couldn't she remain on the show and film with her family, only? Does Bravo dictate who you tape with and the subject matter? I'm thinking it might have something to do with the fact that her daughter was no longer on the show....maybe it got too difficult taping around the daughter, or the daughter wanted to be on the show? I don't know......
    Just curious....thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3943124;
    Dina says she quit the show because of the Danielle drama, but why couldn't she remain on the show and film with her family, only? Does Bravo dictate who you tape with and the subject matter? I'm thinking it might have something to do with the fact that her daughter was no longer on the show....maybe it got too difficult taping around the daughter, or the daughter wanted to be on the show? I don't know......
    Just curious....thanks!
    Maybe she felt like she personally didn't want to be involved in a show that she felt had taken a turn in a low class direction. I don't know how to put it, but the whole 'feeling' of the show now just seems so low class since it's become so much the Danielle Show, and maybe Dina was embarrassed to be associated with it. Lately when I watch I have to say I feel 'dirty' or something after seeing so much of Danielle, the tasteless things that come out of her mouth, her pathetic 'friends-who-want-to-be-Housewives', and her posse o' thugs. Yowee, that stripper pole scene just about did me in as far as looking forward to watching it anymore! What a sight that was! I don't know which was more nausea inducing: Kim G's slow crawl up the bottom of that pole, or Danielle showing her knowledge of how it's done! Who is Danielle blackmailing on Bravo to get so much attention?! Maybe poor Andy's had a visit from a couple of her goons?

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3943237;
    Maybe she felt like she personally didn't want to be involved in a show that she felt had taken a turn in a low class direction. I don't know how to put it, but the whole 'feeling' of the show now just seems so low class since it's become so much the Danielle Show, and maybe Dina was embarrassed to be associated with it. Lately when I watch I have to say I feel 'dirty' or something after seeing so much of Danielle, the tasteless things that come out of her mouth, her pathetic 'friends-who-want-to-be-Housewives', and her posse o' thugs. Yowee, that stripper pole scene just about did me in as far as looking forward to watching it anymore! What a sight that was! I don't know which was more nausea inducing: Kim G's slow crawl up the bottom of that pole, or Danielle showing her knowledge of how it's done! Who is Danielle blackmailing on Bravo to get so much attention?! Maybe poor Andy's had a visit from a couple of her goons?
    Danielle really is ruining the show. Kim G and Danielle both need to take a long walk off a short pier. I would rather have Dina on the show.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3943244;
    Danielle really is ruining the show. Kim G and Danielle both need to take a long walk off a short pier. I would rather have Dina on the show.
    Same here, but I think she didn't want Lexie on the show anymore and her husband declined to be on at all, plus Dina felt it was the only way to really distance herself from the Danielle drama. Unfortunately, without Danielle and now that dimwitted Kim G, there wouldn't be enough going on for Bravo's purposes. Caroline is somewhat outspoken but there's not enough drama going on in her immediate family ... at least so far ... who all seem a pretty nice close-knit bunch. The Lauritas have the Ashley story, but other than the Danielle hair-pulling escapade, Ashley is pretty much just a spoiled mouthy young woman, and that only goes so far as a story line. Teresa and family are pretty much the same thing over and over ... Juicy Joe is clueless, they spend too much money, and they have a passel of spoiled little girls who T dotes on. That's getting tedious. So as much as I can't stand either one of them, I guess Bravo has to dwell on the pathetic ravings of Danielle and the dopey drivel of not-too-bright Kim G or there would not be much of a show.

+ Reply to Thread